Yay

Cookeville, TN

#1 Dec 13, 2009
Anyone that knows Brandy Bostic knows that she has been dying to have a baby of her own...and guess what? She had a little boy a few weeks ago!! If you know her, holler at her at her mom's house! Congradulations Brandy!!
What

Cookeville, TN

#2 Dec 14, 2009
Why is she at her mom's house? Do we have another unwed mother?
bobby

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 14, 2009
congrats for her but who really cares?
Been there

Cookeville, TN

#4 Dec 15, 2009
Good Grief....people having babies everyday but it's not posted on line. It also not safe to do that since some women want a baby so bad they'll go take one as we have seen in the news.
wth

Cookeville, TN

#5 Dec 15, 2009
mommy will end up taking care of the poor little fellow for the test of her life.
closefriend

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2010
actually I know Brandy, and also I know that she takes care good care of her baby and I also know she is at mommy's because she helps mommy! congrats Brandy, baby's are awesome.....to bad some people wanna judge you for being unwed even when they don't know the situation or how the daddy done you, but keep doing you girl and hang in there!
is it

Cookeville, TN

#8 Jun 14, 2010
is she the bitch with the horrible attitude that worked nights at walmart?
seriously

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jun 14, 2010
who cares?
cry baby

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jun 14, 2010
seriously wrote:
who cares?
You care or you wouldn't have posted on here.
seriously

Cookeville, TN

#11 Jun 14, 2010
no I don't care. I just don't get why people post such stupid stuff, therefore I voiced it.
Just heard

Cookeville, TN

#12 Jun 14, 2010
No, actually she has never worked at Walmart and if you knew her you would know that she has probably the greatest, most optimistic attitude of anyone I have ever met!
closefriend

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jun 14, 2010
well you see its a public place therefore we get to voice OUR opionions also. you don't have to like them we arent going to beg you....she's also and she is doing what she should....
notacceptable

United States

#14 Jun 15, 2010
closefriend wrote:
actually I know Brandy, and also I know that she takes care good care of her baby and I also know she is at mommy's because she helps mommy! congrats Brandy, baby's are awesome.....to bad some people wanna judge you for being unwed even when they don't know the situation or how the daddy done you, but keep doing you girl and hang in there!
This is a joke right? She's at Mommie's? What is she - 13? Please tell us she is financially able to support the baby or is she on welfare at the taxpayers' expense?
closefriend

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jun 15, 2010
yes she is very able to support her own child when i said mommy I was only reffering to the post that wth had said about "mommy" having to take care of her baby but the person probably doesnt even know the situation about her mom who is disabled due to several back problems so therefore she needs someone there to help her. so no she isnt on welfare at the taxpayers expense....
What the

Cookeville, TN

#16 Apr 13, 2012
Heard she went to jail and google search pulled this up. Also heard she lost custody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
.do gay men sniff other MEN's underwear? (Jul '11) 4 min MichaelM 214
In need of someone special 5 hr MouthyKindOfGirl 5
Dr Roy Bilbrey??? (Dec '10) 6 hr hsvan 19
Subway always open on Christmas (Dec '11) 7 hr ChurchOfChristDad 24
CHS assistant principal matlock 7 hr madmom502 1
Massage 8 hr The Rock 19
Merry Xmas 8 hr djl 4
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web