I wish he would come rock my world im a male he can prove it to me
commenter

Columbia, TN

#4 Nov 30, 2011
Abuser
Ashley

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2011
Fat wanna-be player. He had all his holes filled by Justin Boles and Matt Lee.
Ashley W

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 1, 2011
yall are pathetic terrence is finally doing something right he loves his gf and he loves his baby very much so find something else to do than talk about him! hes an honest person if he doesnt like u he will let you know obviously some people cant handgle the truth. get over urself and get a life!
lucky

United States

#7 Dec 1, 2011
Wish I could have helped out he can fill my wholes anytime
lol

United States

#8 Jan 20, 2012
yeah he sure loves his girlfriend alright...thats why he had me on top of his pool table the other night and in his oh so comfy bed. god love him. he thinks he is the sh^t but us ladies just see dollar signs when we look at him. That tiny penis isnt whats bringing us to him thats for d^mn sure. Julianne is stupid for ever believing anything that he says. she can catch him sleeping with someone and the next day she is back with him. sweetie when will you ever learn.
wow

United States

#9 Jan 20, 2012
he tried to get me to do a 3 way with him and justin bledsoe. both of theirs dicks together wouldnt even average out to a whole one
Family

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 21, 2012
If your gonna leave another remark then also drop your name on the line. You wanna talk all big and bad and say all sorts of stuff but your really making yourself look dumb by saying things that make him look bad, because really you make urself look just as bad if not worse. Not just saying this because I'm one of Terrence Melton's family members , but everyone of you people have made mistakes as well. An yeah, he may or may not have done what u all say but just because he has a big name doesn't mean you all haven't done the same shit he has. None of you would say this to his face, I will bet that. If you don't like him than stay the fuck away from him. And if you would like to voice your opinion voice it to his face. This website is for pussys. And another thing julianne may have her problems with him but she's been through so much, a baby & all to just throw away their relationship. What she does is her business. Not that either of them truly give a damn what you think. Go do something useful, dumbasses.
Idiots

Manchester, TN

#11 Jan 21, 2012
You people are the worst. Gossiping like a bunch of tramps on this board.

You can't get your fill with those stupid soap operas on TV -- gotta come on here and gossip about real people.

Pathetic!
just sayin

Denver, NC

#12 Jan 21, 2012
Notice family member is calling everyone else pussy's and didn't even leave his or her name. And how is everyone else making thereselves look dumb no one even knows who they are. Shows who the genius is. I have nothing in this don't even know the guy just sayin family member doesn't seem like the brightest crayon in the box.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Jan 22, 2012
How was the pool table?! Ha. Id think if you was woman enough to sleep with him why wouldn't you be woman enough to tell Julianne who you really are instead of hurting her? And especially putting t on topixz? Sounds like your petty nasty and sorry yourself.. He has a kid.. Nasty whores like you should leave people alone who have Babies and who are trying to work on things in their relationship.. You'd think you'd leave your name at least!! But guess your to scared to right because your afraid Julianne might say something to you?! Woman up! Damn.
I do

Clover, SC

#14 Jan 22, 2012
You are dumb. Listen to yourself. Leave him alone he's working on things in his relationship. I hate to tell ya but if he can't be faithful long enough to work on his relationship she don't need him anyways. He should be the responsible one.
Hopeful05 wrote:
How was the pool table?! Ha. Id think if you was woman enough to sleep with him why wouldn't you be woman enough to tell Julianne who you really are instead of hurting her? And especially putting t on topixz? Sounds like your petty nasty and sorry yourself.. He has a kid.. Nasty whores like you should leave people alone who have Babies and who are trying to work on things in their relationship.. You'd think you'd leave your name at least!! But guess your to scared to right because your afraid Julianne might say something to you?! Woman up! Damn.
Hard wear

Conover, NC

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Haha this fool has crazy in his eyes. Loves to hit women and long walks on the beach. Stay away his one eyed monster is really small. Glad he will be getting it up the rear in prison soon. They love FAT crybabies Sob gets what he deserves.
Luvs n leaves em

Columbia, SC

#16 Mar 23, 2013
Terrible ride. Don't ride unless ur rdy 4 white body fat w frecklez flyin erryewhere. Done n 60 seconds.
Not Laughing

Columbia, SC

#17 Mar 23, 2013
Youings need to leave him alone. He is such a sweet guy. He'd do anything for you. I could never see him bein mean to ne
1. Yea he aint that cute but its whats in the hearts that counts. So glad he broke up with his gf today!!!!!!!!!!
Dam

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2013
Dam !
truth

Zebulon, NC

#19 Jun 18, 2013
You people act like hes the only one screwing around in their relationship when they are actually together. She isnt so faithful herself!
Confused

Gainesboro, TN

#20 Jun 18, 2013
I went to school with highschool this guy and thought he was the biggest dumbass I had ever met. I was a few grades higher than him and only had one class with him. Now I am reading he has a big name and women see dollar signs? Can someone explain to me how this is possible, did he run into some money or something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dogwood Park Christmas "Celebration" 25 min thomas cordell 40
Any sewers in Cookeville? 33 min thomas cordells dad 2
There is a god!!!! 37 min Former Atheist 6
Where is the strangest place that you have had ... (Oct '09) 42 min Cousin Eddie 103
News Soil concerns sink school property proposal 6 hr Lori 2
Jefferson Shooting 7 hr Ester Crabtree 1
News Council votes to buy property for police station 7 hr wtf 2

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages