First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Official Business

Spring Hill, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2010
Does anyone know Matt Murray? Good or bad thoughts welcomed.
damdrunk

Monteagle, TN

#2 Jan 20, 2010
i,d lay odds somebody knows him
Hmm

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Jan 20, 2010
If your looking for him I see him all the time around murder mart and those apts across the street.
2cents

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jan 21, 2010
just my 2cents but he's a peice of crap and his tattoo work sucks! he cant draw to save his life, much less do inkwork. he cheats on his poor wife all the time, and uses the other girls to "practice his tats on"
J Vaughn

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2010
i like matt and vicky there both good people just trying to make the best with the hands they have been dealt i have seen good and bad tattoos from him but come on who is perfect i have known him for many years and his wife jesus people just need to mind there own buis this web site is crazy
curious

Cleveland, TN

#6 Apr 13, 2010
lmao his wife and him are sorry ass parents that do not take care of the children they have let alone his daughter who he does not support at all. they both live in a fantasy world and need a reality check of what real life is like. they constantly take advantage of people. instead of getting a job and paying bills and taking care of their kids they much rather get fs and sell them for $$ and go to local churches asking for help with their bills. come on and get off your lazy ass and get real jobs like every other hard working american.
Agreed

Cookeville, TN

#7 Apr 13, 2010
Couldn't have said it better!
J Vaughn

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2010
well i understand that i dont know them as adults i knew them in high school c them in gas stations say whats up thats about it but yeah i agree
cantbelieveher

Livingston, TN

#9 May 21, 2010
did he marry vickie pinkstone?
I know him well

Cookeville, TN

#10 May 21, 2010
Yeah, he did.
lol at marriage

Cookeville, TN

#11 May 21, 2010
The married men here cheat. Half of the people here in PC are not with their spouses but still married because they are too cheap to file for a divorce and never will.
cantbelieveher

Livingston, TN

#12 May 22, 2010
and what does that have to do with hime being married to vickie may i ask? are you just a woman scorned?
Chiky

Baxter, TN

#13 May 23, 2010
Matt's my cousin. I think he's a pretty good guy, but that's my opinion...
official business

Cleveland, TN

#14 May 24, 2010
Yes he did marry Vickie and Matt and her are in the same boat. She is just as nasty and pathetic as he is. And as for " lol at marriage" Matt and Vickie fall into that catagory of too cheap to file for a divorce bc neither one of them have or can keep a job. Vickie thinks that she is sum "CNA" when in reality all she does is sit with old people keep them company, although in my own personal opinion she would be the last person I would want near me, they both need to join the real world and go get a job and take care of their kids.
justwondering

Cookeville, TN

#15 May 24, 2010
just wondering....how old are these people...wondering if ya'll are talking about the matthew murray that I know....
cantbelieveher

Livingston, TN

#16 May 25, 2010
they are in their early 20s
Agree

Cookeville, TN

#17 May 25, 2010
Thats a shame. I knew Matt Murray when we were younger and it is a shame he turned out this way. I know it is the forums and all but when this many people agree here anonymously about the exact same things, it is usually true and that is a shame about Matt.
cantbelieveher

Livingston, TN

#18 May 25, 2010
i have to agree with you agree
justwondering

Cookeville, TN

#19 May 25, 2010
is he blonde, with lots of tats....father named Jimmy?
cantbelieveher

Livingston, TN

#20 May 26, 2010
i know he is blonde thats about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aphena pharma solutions ( pre pak) (Apr '12) 1 hr On and on 39
Kent Boyd (Jul '09) 3 hr Ben Dover 2
Family Snitching on you? 3 hr IWOKEUPLIKETHIS 1
Current Cookeville Police Officers... (Sep '11) 3 hr Purple Reign 202
Cookeville Police Dept. 3 hr Lawyer dawg 5
Living with in laws? 3 hr Purple Reign 1
Teresa Jackson dcs worker 3 hr Codeinesavage 22
Cookeville football youth 4 hr Jr cavs 82
Chad Huddleston 14 hr Jump 61

Cookeville Jobs