First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny Gat

Cookeville, TN

#22 Aug 24, 2012
cutie wrote:
Honey I don't need your blessing! God has blessed me beyond measure. I have a wonderful husband, amazing children, and a spectacular career. However, I know crystal personally and I know these to be facts. Her best friend summer used to join in with them as well until her husband found out and the whole crew had a falling out. I'm not saying she is a bad person but your past and present will haunt you in your future and that's a fact. Sounds like to me you been joining in on the action or you wouldn't be so defensive. So get yourself a man and you won't have to worry about when she's going to munch on your carpet (=
I dont know hater, sounds like your jealous. whats wrong is her life so much better than the fake one your ranting about here?
Summer

Livingston, TN

#23 Dec 14, 2012
cutie wrote:
Honey I don't need your blessing! God has blessed me beyond measure. I have a wonderful husband, amazing children, and a spectacular career. However, I know crystal personally and I know these to be facts. Her best friend summer used to join in with them as well until her husband found out and the whole crew had a falling out. I'm not saying she is a bad person but your past and present will haunt you in your future and that's a fact. Sounds like to me you been joining in on the action or you wouldn't be so defensive. So get yourself a man and you won't have to worry about when she's going to munch on your carpet (=
This is Summer and I would appreciate it if you would leave me and my husband out of this conversation.. Crystal is my best friend and yes we did have a falling out in the past but it was because of that pathological lier Oj. But I can assure you it was not over orgies and me cheating on my husband..lol And if you don't think she is a bad person then why are you on here trying to bash her and make untrue statements on a public forum. You are a coward and your so called blessed life is I'm sure in no way as perfect as your describing it to be. If only we had a real name to go along with your pathetic comments then we could air out your dirty laundry... But the fact that your hiding behind your fake names and your computer makes anything you say irrelevant...
Jerry Springer Wants You

United States

#24 Dec 14, 2012
Congratulations on digging up this thread from last summer saying you want people to leave you alone. You brainiacs never cease to be a source of entertainment. You say you don't want to air your dirty laundry about cheating, whoring and who knows what else and then you promptly dig through a deep barrel to get a long-dead thread about you and bring it to life. Thanks for the laughs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Academy Sports + Outdoors 700 New jobs coming (Aug '14) 10 min please 61
ZAXBYS Algood, Not sure about it. Thoughts? 1 hr Disgusted 8
A few local homewreckers on this site. 1 hr Misplaced Blame 15
Easy money 4 hr Easy 1
good mom and pop restaurants in cookeville? (Oct '10) Tue Smith 11
they anyone that can tell me to get a box of food Tue Lifeishardsometimes 2
Chris and Amy lewis"s kids (Sep '10) Tue Truth seeker 32

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance