First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2008
My name is Logan Gosser. I'm searching for my cousin named Crystal that I think lives around there?! I think she is a hair stylist?...?

Since: Oct 08

Russell Springs, KY

#2 Oct 16, 2008
I know she also has a brother named matt and a sister named sara.. she also has a little boy.
stiletto

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2008
she works at the jcp styling salon
cutie

Cookeville, TN

#5 Sep 25, 2010
Hudson Creek Grooming wrote:
My name is Logan Gosser. I'm searching for my cousin named Crystal that I think lives around there?! I think she is a hair stylist?...?
shes a home wreckin ho with herpes
mom of 3

Baxter, TN

#6 Sep 25, 2010
What Crystal is not, she is a great person!! she does hair at Missys Hot Kuts across from JC Pennys she moved a few months ago!! Anyway she is a great girl @ a great friend she does not have a std of any kind she just had a new baby about a few months ago < So BACKOFF who ever talks smack on her better hope she dont find out who you r or you may be writeing Miss Crystal a fat check for slander > Just saying!!
Awesomeness

Tullahoma, TN

#7 Sep 25, 2010
cutie wrote:
<quoted text>shes a home wreckin ho with herpes
that is so wrong. why the hell would you say that about a person? psycho bitch. That's the problem with you women... rabid right off the bat. Won't you feel great when this guy turns out to be some Muslim psycho who goes and kills his sister now cause people are saying she's a ho like probably happened with Steve McNair? Stupid women... always playing with fire. Can't you just let dude hunt for his sister? Why act like a bitch or some teenage girl? Act right or get in your corner.
people are stupid

United States

#8 Sep 26, 2010
You people are stupid. Whoever wrote this is just jealous. She is a great girl.
Karen

Cookeville, TN

#9 Sep 26, 2010
cutie wrote:
<quoted text>shes a home wreckin ho with herpes
You are another one of those jealous ones who always have something ugly to say about all other women. You need to rename yourself, "Jealous Bitch."
Suspicious

Shelbyville, TN

#10 Sep 26, 2010
Crystal Castle or is it Krystal Castle. Krystal burgers.....White Castle burgers......strange coincidence or is someone pulling our leg?
wowww

Cookeville, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2010
This is Sara, and Crystal is my sister. She is honestly the nicest person I know so maybe you should think twice before you post stuff on the internet about her when you know nothing. Logan is our cousin, and he was just looking to get in touch with him family. It's ridiculous that this website even exists. Do yourself a favor and go get a life.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 2, 2010
wowww wrote:
This is Sara, and Crystal is my sister. She is honestly the nicest person I know so maybe you should think twice before you post stuff on the internet about her when you know nothing. Logan is our cousin, and he was just looking to get in touch with him family. It's ridiculous that this website even exists. Do yourself a favor and go get a life.
Don't give it any thought or let one ugly post upset you, Sara. Your cousin has found Crystal and that's all that matters. I doubt the nasty poster even has a clue as to who Crystal is.
Wowww

Hillsboro, TN

#13 Oct 2, 2010
Of course it upset me. That is my sister and she has been there for me for sixteen years. I'd stick up for her no matter what
cutie

Irmo, SC

#14 May 10, 2011
The truth hurts sometimes
a friend

United States

#15 May 10, 2011
She has done my hair for years and I now consider her a friend. She's an awesome girl and is a great and loving mother.
cutie

Winnsboro, SC

#16 Jul 18, 2011
She might do your hair, she might be your sister, and she might be your friend but the truth is #1 she does have herpes #2 she can't ever find her own man. She is always after somebody elses #3 she's bisexual. She gets down with her friend kristy. They have had numerous threesomes with most of the black men in cookeville, lebanon, nashville, hartsville. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!
Old Friend

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jul 18, 2011
cutie wrote:
She might do your hair, she might be your sister, and she might be your friend but the truth is #1 she does have herpes #2 she can't ever find her own man. She is always after somebody elses #3 she's bisexual. She gets down with her friend kristy. They have had numerous threesomes with most of the black men in cookeville, lebanon, nashville, hartsville. EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!
Wow, what a hater!! Sounds like you need to get a life and stop worrying yourself to death over hers! Trash her all you want, but everyone who knows her knows she is real and that's obviously something you aren't or you wouldn't be getting on topix and bashing her.... Bless your heart
cutie

Charlotte, NC

#18 Jul 23, 2011
Honey I don't need your blessing! God has blessed me beyond measure. I have a wonderful husband, amazing children, and a spectacular career. However, I know crystal personally and I know these to be facts. Her best friend summer used to join in with them as well until her husband found out and the whole crew had a falling out. I'm not saying she is a bad person but your past and present will haunt you in your future and that's a fact. Sounds like to me you been joining in on the action or you wouldn't be so defensive. So get yourself a man and you won't have to worry about when she's going to munch on your carpet (=
Cookevillian

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jul 23, 2011
Oh really? You have such an awesome life yet you are SO concerned with Crystal's? Ok, that makes sense! I haven't seen Crystal in a while, but she is an awesome person who I think a lot of. Im not going to sit behind my iPad and say negative things about you because I do not know you, but you should probably find a better way to channel your negativity than on topix. I will say that with the character you exhibit you do need some blessing.

Just a friend

Charlotte, NC

#20 Aug 23, 2012
This is so stupid! I work with Crystal and love her more than life! She is a wonderful mother and person. We all have our demons. I hope you remember your statement about your wonderful life and facts, because when someone digs your closet and makes up lie on top of lie about you Karma will destroy it. I have never met a more giving person than Crystal. Some people who don't have a good life like to pretend they do but anyone this concerned with other people's personal lives odviously don't have enough at home to entertain them. I also worked with Summer in the past and she is one of the best hairstlyist I have ever seen. We had our ups and downs but I totally respect her. She is also a good person. Notice no one is coming to your defense and agreeing with you as many people that see this. Yet others are defending Crystal.... I would never post anything on here bad mouthing someone and then leave it anonymous. What a sad way to be... cast stones darling and it will come back to haunt you. This ain't high school.
wow

Cookeville, TN

#21 Aug 23, 2012
Just a friend wrote:
This is so stupid! I work with Crystal and love her more than life! She is a wonderful mother and person. We all have our demons. I hope you remember your statement about your wonderful life and facts, because when someone digs your closet and makes up lie on top of lie about you Karma will destroy it. I have never met a more giving person than Crystal. Some people who don't have a good life like to pretend they do but anyone this concerned with other people's personal lives odviously don't have enough at home to entertain them. I also worked with Summer in the past and she is one of the best hairstlyist I have ever seen. We had our ups and downs but I totally respect her. She is also a good person. Notice no one is coming to your defense and agreeing with you as many people that see this. Yet others are defending Crystal.... I would never post anything on here bad mouthing someone and then leave it anonymous. What a sad way to be... cast stones darling and it will come back to haunt you. This ain't high school.
I'm sure she appreciates you digging this old forgotten thread back up. You are a great friend. You should be proud of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Cookeville, TN (Aug '10) 50 min browneyes50 203
Dr Roy Bilbrey??? (Dec '10) 1 hr tdl 20
the new taxi 2 hr crooks 16
Cookeville City 2 hr pain felt 5
DUI attorneys 2 hr cdd13 1
military flying over Cookeville.. 4 hr Darmecus Jenkins 6
Herald Citizen article 4 hr Darmecus Jenkins 9
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]