Old ARC Building Raid
Knows Him

Jasper, TN

#43 Sep 24, 2009
ruger wrote:
<quoted text>
naaaah he was screwing his secretary holly i think is her name i dont think anyone should tell kathy calahan about it but maybe just ask her if she knows
I don't think it is right to post about his family and using their names. It's not right to have it on here but no one talk to her if any of this is true.
Just Me

Jasper, TN

#44 Sep 24, 2009
Richard C. Foster DOB 11/20/1970
From Celina but now living at:

3314 River Oak Drive
Cookeville, TN 38506

6/16/1996 - Indecent Acts/Liberties with a child
Clay County

White/Male
Blue eyes, brown hair, 5'11" 190 lbs.
Scar on Abdomen

Information just updated 9/13/09
Tatoo, Upper Right Arm

Wow! What a Sicko!
ruger

United States

#45 Sep 24, 2009
Knows Him wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it is right to post about his family and using their names. It's not right to have it on here but no one talk to her if any of this is true.
D-2251 IN THE MATTER OF DISBARMENT OF DENNIS MICHAEL BARRETT
Dennis Michael Barrett, of Murfreesboro, Tennessee,having been suspended from the practice of law in thisCourt by order of February 26, 2001; and a rule havingbeen issued requiring him to show cause why he shouldnot be disbarred;
It is ordered that Dennis Michael Barrett isdisbarred from the practice of law in this Court.

he has two other convictions in federal court.

he was brought in to run arc sucked about a million in fees out in under 2 years
callahan stole much more remember, money stolen by NOT paying honest businesses that supplied goods or services to arc all with blessing of a bankruptcy trustee MIKE COLLINS
hmmm

Columbia, SC

#46 Sep 25, 2009
what is ARC?
tywanna

Monterey, TN

#47 Sep 25, 2009
Association of Retarded Cons.
hmmm

Columbia, SC

#48 Sep 25, 2009
lol, this is the first I have heard of this place on here reading all this, all I can say is wow what happened?
Mr Clean

United States

#49 Sep 26, 2009
ARC and Cookeville sound like a place to stay far away from
ruger

United States

#50 Sep 26, 2009
Mr Clean wrote:
ARC and Cookeville sound like a place to stay far away from
arc did a lot of good for a lot of people with disabilities for several years
damn shame to see crooks and perverts in command
cookeville is a great town to raise a family if you can find a job
CookieTown Kid

Cookeville, TN

#51 Sep 29, 2009
yep your right cookeville is a great place if you want to work for $6 hour and the town full of nasty mexican on welfare and food stamps....
ARC MAN

United States

#52 Oct 8, 2009
I know alot of information about ARC & can say them claiming to be NON PROFIT is a huge lie & can agree I feel the investigation was on the new managment instead of a 3 yr old bankruptcy.Jeff Callahan is a very smart bussiness man stealing money from ARC accounts to pay off debts he owes for AUI, but the list of who all is responsible goes alot deeper than the list that was posted earlier.
Melissa Wilson- a controlling MONEY HUNGRY person who would cut Jesus's throat to save herself.She is a long way from being a pawn.She is just what Callahan needs on the inside a demon who seems sweet & innocent on inside but deep down is a cold blooded money hungry snake who will do anything to succed.Dont worry she isnt the one screwing Mr.Callahan because she is too busy screwing KIM & some of the other men in the upper office of ARC on bussiness trips. Someone should really let her husband know.
Kayla Boles- How did a 22 yr old with no training get to be in accounting & payments? Maybe its because she is the pawn & also Mrs.Wilsons daughter.I feel sorry for this young girl because she tries so hard to do her job but is held back by her mother Joan Cooper & other higher ups. By the way she is a bigger girl & was replaced at her previous job at ARC by Hollie..Hmmmm maybe ARC really is the affair factory.
Joan Cooper- This woman has no clue she just follows around Mrs.Wilson like a little puppy.Afraid her & Mrs.Boles will be the ones who take the fall.
I am not sure where these three fall into ARC scandal but they seem to be the Three Stooges who will take the fall.It is a sad day when a company hides behind non profit and people with mental challenges to steal money & line there own pockets
christy

Monterey, TN

#53 Oct 8, 2009
Who is KIM? Is that a man's name?
ARC MAN

Brentwood, CA

#54 Oct 9, 2009
Yes KIM is a man who also works in the office of ARC watch him & Mrs.Wilson very closely as they travel together frequently & have regular lunch dates both during & after work..HMMM shades of Maryilyn & Dr.Barrett if you ask me.The question is when will these two admit to have a affair & will we invited to the wedding.ARC is suppose to be a place where people with mental & physical handicaps have a place to work like normal people & also be a Non Profit company but to me it seems like its just a affair factory & a den of crooks who scam off the USDA.I am sure with all the files that were taken & the amount of questions that were asked something major will come out of it. I just hope Mr.Callahan, Mr.Foster, & Mrs.Wilson all enjoy there respective stays in federal prison.I do feel sorry for the innocent people who will probally go down with these 3 CROOKS.
Just Me

Jasper, TN

#55 Oct 9, 2009
Employees just doing their jobs have nothing to worry about. It is only the decision makers and Boles and Cooper have no authority at all. Also, non-profit in no way means that you don't make money. You always have to be financially secure no matter what type of business.
UnknownOne

Monterey, TN

#56 Oct 9, 2009
ARC MAN wrote:
Yes KIM is a man who also works in the office of ARC watch him & Mrs.Wilson very closely as they travel together frequently & have regular lunch dates both during & after work..HMMM shades of Maryilyn & Dr.Barrett if you ask me.The question is when will these two admit to have a affair & will we invited to the wedding.ARC is suppose to be a place where people with mental & physical handicaps have a place to work like normal people & also be a Non Profit company but to me it seems like its just a affair factory & a den of crooks who scam off the USDA.I am sure with all the files that were taken & the amount of questions that were asked something major will come out of it. I just hope Mr.Callahan, Mr.Foster, & Mrs.Wilson all enjoy there respective stays in federal prison.I do feel sorry for the innocent people who will probally go down with these 3 CROOKS.
Wow! Yeah, I think I worked with the KIM guy years and years ago. If it's the same guy, he had dark hair and a mustache and drank beer on the job. The drinking beer on the job is what got him canned. Thank you for responding and for the ARC stories!
ARC MAN

Mesquite, TX

#57 Oct 9, 2009
UnknownOne wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Yeah, I think I worked with the KIM guy years and years ago. If it's the same guy, he had dark hair and a mustache and drank beer on the job. The drinking beer on the job is what got him canned. Thank you for responding and for the ARC stories!
You are thinking of ARC's version of OTIS THE DRUNK(Jerry Butler).He was only released from ARC to do a jail sentence because of DUI's not because he was drinking on the job.He was known for driving drunk & had a accident in a ARC vehicle,but yet he kept his job.He was Mrs.Wilsons old news flame though as they regually had meetings over lunch & at hotels on so called bussiness trips.Kim is the new flame of this crooked plant manager.He is a older gentleman who is known to be a pervert looking down female employee shirts & trying to rub up against them.I guess this is the kind of man Mrs.Wilson likes because she seems to be actracted to the scum of the earth,but I have always heard birds of a feather flock together. I would also like to say I hope JUST ME is right & no innocent employees get took down due to Mr.Callahan & Mrs.Wilson being crooks, but I wouldnt be suprised if the queen on crooked didnt stab her freind & daughter in the back placing blame on them.How else could 2 people untrained & unqualified for accounting be assigned to the job if a plan was not in place already.Mrs.Wilson how do you sleep at night being the BIGGEST CROOK IN PUTNAM COUNTY?
OttO

Monterey, TN

#58 Oct 9, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY -- A Pleasant Shade, Tenn., man who crashed his truck into the back of another vehicle recently was charged with 7th offense drunk driving.
Jerry Ray Butler, 43, of Kemp Hollow Road, was arrested on May 17 by Putnam Sheriff's Deputy Jamie Greenwood after a traffic accident at County Farm Road and Gainesboro Grade.
An Orkin company truck driver had stopped at the stop sign at that intersection and was waiting to pull out and turn left, the deputy said.
He looked into his rear view mirror and saw another vehicle coming up behind him "at a high rate of speed and it didn't look like it was going to stop," says the deputy's report.
When the Orkin driver determined that the speeding red GMC pickup was indeed not going to stop and was going to hit him, he "hit the gas and tried to get out of the way," but the truck hit his vehicle anyway, the report says.
No one was injured in the wreck, but the deputy found the driver of the red truck, Jerry Ray Butler, to be unsteady on his feet, he said. Butler's speech was also slurred, and he had red, watery eyes and smelled of alcohol, the report says.
Allegedly, Butler claimed he had done nothing wrong and refused a blood alcohol test. Deputy Greenwood arrested him and took him to jail.
"On our way to the jail, I was asking him questions about where he lived, and in mid-conversation, he passed out and began snoring," the deputy wrote in his report.
Once at the jail, Butler allegedly told the officer, "You didn't have any reason to pull me over."
"I advised him that I did not pull him over, that he was involved in a wreck," the deputy's report says.
The deputy checked Butler's record and found he had six previous DUI convictions dating back to 1988 and occurring in Wilson, Davidson, Smith, and Putnam counties.
Butler is set to appear in General Sessions Court on June 11.
OttO

Monterey, TN

#59 Oct 9, 2009
Bad thing is after USDA gets done done sifting thru the material chances are they will probably amend the veg oil contract and take it out of Cookeville anyways So,case in point Callahan and his band of faggots screw everybody......I been watching I know for a fact Collins was offered millions for the facility by a successful businessman and turned it away so they could all line their pockets I also know for a fact some employees took up to a $4 hr paycut And Butler has been serving a 2 yr sentence
ARC MAN

United States

#60 Oct 10, 2009
OttO wrote:
Bad thing is after USDA gets done done sifting thru the material chances are they will probably amend the veg oil contract and take it out of Cookeville anyways So,case in point Callahan and his band of faggots screw everybody......I been watching I know for a fact Collins was offered millions for the facility by a successful businessman and turned it away so they could all line their pockets I also know for a fact some employees took up to a $4 hr paycut And Butler has been serving a 2 yr sentence
You are very correct alot of employess took paycuts & some where moved to other jobs to hide the fact they were unable to do the one they were hired for.Mrs.Wilson still keeps her daughter on the payroll as accounting clerk despite her having no experience in accounting.Why would a a million dollar bussiness & any bussiness professional have a untrained billing or accounting clerk? It may be because it is easier to cover & make false statements.Blood may be thicker than water but when it comes to WILSON & CALLAHAN all they care about is money.I have been saying ARC is coming to a end again with another bankruptcy due to bills being paid late or not paid at all & the management it has been put under in the past few years, but this may be deeper than just a bankruptcy with USDA,FBI & other agencies involved in a investigation.I hate to think what will happen to the actually good employees they have with the curent job shortage in the Putnam area.If any one has any good light to shine on Mr.Callahan, Mrs.Wilson or this ARC problem please do....All I can say is Mr.Butler may be getting some new cell mates
Just Me

Jasper, TN

#61 Oct 10, 2009
Not trying to stir up any crap but honestly, it doesn't take much experience to be an accounting clerk. Accounts payable is just paying bills that someone else has approved and told you to pay. It is also sending out invoices that someone else calculated. There is no decision making or accounting knowledge needed for the job. As long as you can pay a bill or enter an invoice on a computer system then you can do the job. I don't know these people but have hired and overseen an accounting department. The accounting clerk position truly is more of an on the job training for someone who is detail oriented and can add and subtract. So, the daughter is a clerk just because her mom wanted her to be and was just trained on the job as anyone else would be.
ARC MAN

United States

#62 Oct 10, 2009
It just seems like bad bussiness to have 2 people related working so close & what happened to the ARC policy that relitives could not be the direct supervisor of one another? These two are less than 20 feet apart & she is the plant manager so that means she is everyones direct supervisor. I understand you say it doesnt take a rocket scientist to pay bills & it is alot of OJT but at the same time would you not want someone with just a little more experience or age under there belt. I mean the girl is 22 & from what I see has the personality of a snot rag.She has made numerous mistakes paying bills & collecting money from accounts like USDA.She has overcharged accounts & just been rude to customers but yet she has a job.It must be a perk of having MOMMY DEAREST as a BOSS.What is next they going to hire the family dog to be a secretary?The reald question is what is her mother going to train her for next? Is she going to be just like dear old mamma WILSON & rise the corparate ladder under one desk at a time.Mrs.Wilson isnt trained or capable of doing her job as plant manager just look at the new ARC compared to DR.Barrett days & you will see a fall in production & morals.Mrs.Wilson only got the job of plant manger because of her hotel bussiness meetings & greed for the dollar.I hope this CROOK gets caught up with soon before ARC goes totally under.I just hope this forum gets furthur than Cookeville TN so people can see how ARC DIVESIFIED or AMP what ever they wanna call them is really run.It has a CROOK for a owner & a THEIF for a manager.May Justice be served to them both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cost of illegal students Putnam County 2 hr bottomlesspit 12
Pain 3 hr Erica 1
Article 6 section 14 5 hr Sally 3
Country Club Excrement 7 hr Joey 8
black people are slaves to democrats (Aug '17) 9 hr Joseph DeDominicis 40
News Homeless population increasing 13 hr jules 21
News Wall ceremonies welcome Vietnam veterans 'home' 13 hr Joey 1

Cookeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages