Old ARC Building Raid
ruger

United States

#22 Sep 22, 2009
1Slayer wrote:
There are trucks still going in and out of that place since the raid. Looks like employees still showing up for work. It's probably nothing that folks are making it out to be. Jeez, the Herald Citizen hasn't even picked up the article, can't be much to talk about.
herald citizen is a rag they have a
'hand job" operation to report on, please.
the feds will take some time to digest what they found on arc's computers.
my money is on federal indictments for a few of the current upper level management.
wait and see.

Since: Sep 09

Cookeville, TN

#23 Sep 22, 2009
Big Brother Watching wrote:
Well sound like real Cookeville Tennessee people,if they dont shoot you dog run dope from Fla to Tennessee there looking for someone to screw.Gess thats why everyone here got a sore ass.Gee from the comments i almost thought they were talking about Randy Porter....
Now who is Randy?
KillBill09

Gainesboro, TN

#24 Sep 22, 2009

Since: Sep 09

Cookeville, TN

#25 Sep 22, 2009
KillBill09 wrote:
http://www.state.tn.us/tra/VOI P/BIOS/Porter.pdf
See if this will help you!
it shows me that he knows what he is doing.
ruger

United States

#26 Sep 23, 2009
Knows Him wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't portray himself as a pillar of the church. As far as i know he isn't even a member. He doesn attend from time to time but has never been involved in any way. I agree he is very arrogant.
first baptist i think
Knows Him

Cookeville, TN

#27 Sep 23, 2009
ruger wrote:
<quoted text>
first baptist i think
Yes, I know where he goes when he attends. He is still not a member though and never portrays himself as a pillar of the church as someone claimed. He just attends services from time to time. I hope to see him there more often as a church is a hospital for sinners and we all need to be there. People can't learn anything if they don't come. I can say he's good to his friends and loves his family.
ruger

United States

#28 Sep 23, 2009
Al Capone was good to his friends and loved his family
jeff calahan is no different he has diverted millions of dollars from arc by not paying the suppliers, trucking companies, huge companies and mom and pop companies sending some of them into bankruptcy, lawsuits are coming,
while building a million $ plus house and acting like he is some whiz bang business guru all around town. the fall will be far the landing will be hard and much deserved
Knows Him

Cookeville, TN

#29 Sep 23, 2009
ruger wrote:
Al Capone was good to his friends and loved his family
jeff calahan is no different he has diverted millions of dollars from arc by not paying the suppliers, trucking companies, huge companies and mom and pop companies sending some of them into bankruptcy, lawsuits are coming,
while building a million $ plus house and acting like he is some whiz bang business guru all around town. the fall will be far the landing will be hard and much deserved
I'm not defending those actions if it is true. All I was disagreeing with is your statement that he claims to be a pillar of the church and that part I know for a fact is not true. I don't know about other accusations.
Putnam Countian

Cookeville, TN

#30 Sep 24, 2009
A RUMOR ABOUT ARC DIVERSIFIED FROM A GOOD SOURCE:

My source does not know why the feds have raided their building but he does have an informed guess: the falsifying of certifications of USDA compliance of the vegetable oil that they are responsible for having tested...and for the record, it is true that Callahan is not paying his bills.
ruger

United States

#31 Sep 24, 2009
Putnam Countian wrote:
My source does not know why the feds have raided their building but he does have an informed guess: the falsifying of certifications of USDA compliance of the vegetable oil that they are responsible for having tested...and for the record, it is true that Callahan is not paying his bills.
i dont care what he did as long ae he gets jail time and loses EVERYHING maybe he will do us a favor and stick a 9 mil in his mouth and paint a wall with his huge genius brain after hes outed and convicted I will buy the ammo.
how can all that happen if the bankruptcy trustee mike collins and the judge keith lundin are not complicite
ruger

United States

#32 Sep 24, 2009
1Slayer wrote:
MGguy you need to losen up a little, for some reason you are really taking this issue hard. What gives? All governmental agencies are under the microscope and should be. Whether its Joe Blow running it or Jeff Callahan, what has to be done, will be done and the general public will be made aware of what's going on. Sounds like your own witch hunt you are leading.. Why don't you tell us what this community is all about? You seem to be entertaining the idea that no one should be operating ARC or coming to aid this area as economic times right now are hard and jobs are scarce. How do you know the crooks from the righteous? Locked in a cell? Tad bit harsh don't you think? Who peed in your corn flakes this morning?
arc is not a government agency it is a 501-c-3 private non profit being pillaged plundered by jeff calahan with the help of mike collins they have ran up millions of dollars in debt since the bankruptcy.
in essence stealing from companies and pocketing the money

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#33 Sep 24, 2009
I know for a fact that the current Management at ARC does not pay their bills...just ask the trucking companys that go in and out of there.
Most of them now, will not unload unless they have cash in hand. THIS is FACT. No rumor to it.
Mr Clean

Cookeville, TN

#34 Sep 24, 2009
ruger wrote:
<quoted text>
herald citizen is a rag they have a
'hand job" operation to report on, please.
the feds will take some time to digest what they found on arc's computers.
my money is on federal indictments for a few of the current upper level management.
wait and see.
Dont kick the HC newspaper if it was not for those fine folks us people would not have anything to wipe i white ass on......
Mr Clean

Cookeville, TN

#36 Sep 24, 2009
Putnam Countian wrote:
wounder if Jeff still screwing Ms Wilson...
ruger

United States

#37 Sep 24, 2009
Mr Clean wrote:
<quoted text>wounder if Jeff still screwing Ms Wilson...
naaaah he was screwing his secretary holly i think is her name i dont think anyone should tell kathy calahan about it but maybe just ask her if she knows
Knows Him

Cookeville, TN

#38 Sep 24, 2009
Mr Clean wrote:
<quoted text>wounder if Jeff still screwing Ms Wilson...
I have no problem with facts being on here and I am not close to him at all but unless you have facts about such a thing please don't put it out to the public. he does have a wife and kids who are innocent. If you have facts, she needs to know. I do know he adores his wife and she doesn't take any crap off him. He also adores his kids.
Knows Him

Cookeville, TN

#39 Sep 24, 2009
ruger wrote:
the feds raided arc and aui's offices if they were looking for pre bankruptcy info it wouldnt be 3 years later and they wouldnt be in aui
calahan has lawsuits about 20 of them filed againest him in every state he has worked in.
lets hope the feds give him what he deserves
calahans henchmen
dennis micheal barret = convicted crook
richard foster = convicted child molester, crook
glen tilton = crook
melissa wilson = pawn, if smart will sing like a bird
Do you have specifics on these people? How do you know they are crooks and such? What is your beef in this situation or with Jeff.
ruger

United States

#40 Sep 24, 2009
Knows Him wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with facts being on here and I am not close to him at all but unless you have facts about such a thing please don't put it out to the public. he does have a wife and kids who are innocent. If you have facts, she needs to know. I do know he adores his wife and she doesn't take any crap off him. He also adores his kids.
no accounting for her taste in men, im sure when the crap hits the fan and his world and money goes down the tubes i bet all of a sudden she finds out and divorces his ass.
im saying she knows now but life is to GREAT to rock the boat

tell her and see!!!
Rolling Rock

Fillmore, UT

#41 Sep 24, 2009
Big Brother Watching wrote:
Well sound like real Cookeville Tennessee people,if they dont shoot you dog run dope from Fla to Tennessee there looking for someone to screw.Gess thats why everyone here got a sore ass.Gee from the comments i almost thought they were talking about Randy Porter....
HA HA HA HA! Porter! Now why would you say that?
ruger

United States

#42 Sep 24, 2009
Knows Him wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have specifics on these people? How do you know they are crooks and such? What is your beef in this situation or with Jeff.
google dennis micheal barret, debarred lawyer three convictions

richard foster check sex offender registration celina,tn

am i the only one on this forum thats claimed calahan has SCREWED them or some one they know
i dont think so

you seem like a kind and good person my kindness and goodness concerning the piece of human garbage known as jeff calahan ceased long ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who is the easiest girl in cookeville? (May '13) 1 hr The King of Spain 62
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 2 hr ganspernanthy 419
anyone know terry priest (Jul '11) 4 hr Vulva 18
Question re: Community pool 7 hr Brear n leabed555 1
Current Cookeville Police Officers... (Sep '11) 9 hr Citizen of Cookev... 155
If you're missing a confederate flag... 10 hr JangAlang 2
The Access Program 11 hr wordonthestreet 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages