renegades motorcycle club

renegades motorcycle club

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
concerned rider

AOL

#1 Dec 7, 2009
Somebody has to tell this dumb asses to stop and quick bringing heat to Cookeville TN. You are not cool and you never gonna cutted to be 81 material if that what I hear you are trying to be. You are just a tool. Twice got your ass beat up by citizens of Cookeville TN. and what we get in return? Can't wear colors in Bars and cops stop anyone looking suspicious. Thanks you very much!
American

Cookeville, TN

#2 Dec 8, 2009
It is a true shame that everyone wants to stereotype bikers as all bad.. But I have had biker friends and i know of all the great Rides you all do for charities..some done in quite cold weather..All the snoots and bible thumpers need to get off their high horses and do more themselves and quit judging..And if someone got their butt kicked..then they probably deserved it..Heck you ladies and gentlemen on scoots spend more cash than most driving an import
Friend

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 8, 2009
American wrote:
It is a true shame that everyone wants to stereotype bikers as all bad.. But I have had biker friends and i know of all the great Rides you all do for charities..some done in quite cold weather..All the snoots and bible thumpers need to get off their high horses and do more themselves and quit judging..And if someone got their butt kicked..then they probably deserved it..Heck you ladies and gentlemen on scoots spend more cash than most driving an import
Obviously you're a biggotted dumb*ass. If you could excercise a little reading comprehension it's easy to see that the opening poster IS a rider who is tired of all the flack riders get because of a certain few trouble makers.
They are not some churchy bible thumper railing against bikers. Now who's judging? Take off your hate glasses, hater.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2009
Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you're a biggotted dumb*ass. If you could excercise a little reading comprehension it's easy to see that the opening poster IS a rider who is tired of all the flack riders get because of a certain few trouble makers.
They are not some churchy bible thumper railing against bikers. Now who's judging? Take off your hate glasses, hater.
Yup incidents around the area--as caused-- a no fly zone for colors in certain establishments and events.
biker lover

Monterey, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2009
someone needs to tell (show)Scott Vaden, that he is not the bad ass he thinks he is, he is a coward or he wouldnt have done a dry by shooting.Renegades,how hilarious! ROFLMFAO
Sandra

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2009
Look, there is a coalition of colors here in the state of Tennessee and Im sure they are in other states as well. This means you can't wear the colors that you want to only those that are approved by the coalation of colors. The Renegades are not a member of the state of Tenn. So this why all the controversey and it is called respect. Also if bars want to keep from showing discremination to bikers mc. chapters just check and see who is allowed to wear certain colors and if the wrong patch holder comes just tell them to leave or you are going to contact the nearest AOL club to come straighten it out. THEY WILL COME Believe me. This means that the AOL's are head of the clubs here in the state of Tenn. Enough said.
Concerned Rider

Monterey, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2009
And what makes them the head club ? Because they say so ? Who they think they are Hells Angels ?
Any and every Mc club is total BS!! Period
The family oriented Riding Clubs is the only way to go. Keep it up and All Mc's will be gone !
they r gangs

Cookeville, TN

#8 Dec 11, 2009
these mc groups are bad news. all of them need to be investigated. family oriented ones are not bad but these other ones are into violence.
resident

AOL

#9 Dec 11, 2009
Concerned Rider wrote:
And what makes them the head club ? Because they say so ? Who they think they are Hells Angels ?
Any and every Mc club is total BS!! Period
The family oriented Riding Clubs is the only way to go. Keep it up and All Mc's will be gone !
The reason why they are the head club in the State of TN. is because they are the oldest, strongest and more establish club in the State. Like the Angels in the west coast or the bandidos in Tx they are the dominant factor in TN.
Sandra

United States

#10 Dec 11, 2009
they r gangs wrote:
these mc groups are bad news. all of them need to be investigated. family oriented ones are not bad but these other ones are into violence.
Well we have the republicans, democrats, muselums, iranians, islamic, and etc. Look at what the hell they have done. I would hate to know i had a family member in one of these groups.
to all the idiots

Maryville, TN

#11 Dec 11, 2009
everyone can sit back... type away on their little computers ...and say what they they think when in all actuality you dont know shit ....everyone wants to come off pointing fingers at the Renegades on this shooting ...do you even know what really happened ??? or is this just another scenario where people run there mouths get this shit stirred up ....has it occured to anyone that this shooting was an attempted hit on the Renegades ...its called a setup ....gee makes one wonder why the Renegades vehicles had bullet holes in them ...makes you wonder why in fact the Renegades did not even have guns on them ...and in fact when the Renegades where leaving was there six of them shooting at there own vehicles? i dont think so .....does anyone of you even know the Renegades personally ? thought not ...maybe instead of downing the Renegades maybe you should see the Keltics for what they really are ....
to all the idiots

Maryville, TN

#12 Dec 11, 2009
biker lover wrote:
someone needs to tell (show)Scott Vaden, that he is not the bad ass he thinks he is, he is a coward or he wouldnt have done a dry by shooting.Renegades,how hilarious! ROFLMFAO
A drive by ??? dumbass they were the ones shot at by sum coward ....jesus people get the story straight ....you people want to talk and dont even know the truth ....my god has it not gotten around that the "victim" falsified on the police report ..maybe bullistics should b done on the bullet in the security guys leg to the one who fired it from the bar door ...my god talk about something you know about ...
stupid people

Maryville, TN

#13 Dec 11, 2009
Sandra wrote:
<quoted text>Well we have the republicans, democrats, muselums, iranians, islamic, and etc. Look at what the hell they have done. I would hate to know i had a family member in one of these groups.
So all MC groups are bad eh ?? ever here of the Sons Of God MC ....all MC's are bad ? christian riders are bad people ? no its drug running extorsion prostitution clubs that r bad ...
resident

AOL

#14 Dec 12, 2009
to all the idiots wrote:
everyone can sit back... type away on their little computers ...and say what they they think when in all actuality you dont know shit ....everyone wants to come off pointing fingers at the Renegades on this shooting ...do you even know what really happened ??? or is this just another scenario where people run there mouths get this shit stirred up ....has it occured to anyone that this shooting was an attempted hit on the Renegades ...its called a setup ....gee makes one wonder why the Renegades vehicles had bullet holes in them ...makes you wonder why in fact the Renegades did not even have guns on them ...and in fact when the Renegades where leaving was there six of them shooting at there own vehicles? i dont think so .....does anyone of you even know the Renegades personally ? thought not ...maybe instead of downing the Renegades maybe you should see the Keltics for what they really are ....
I think you are the one that needs to get the facts in order. "Your heros" came to the RoadHaus with the intent to get even for the event that occured at the sandwich shop weeks prior. They start the bullshit at that first location and got their ass beat up with their cuts on ("Colors"). I was there in case that you wonder, how I know who throw the first punch. The second incident that ocurred at the roadhaus,got the same results by them getting their asses beat up, until one of them pull a gun and shot the security officer. Not only the others involve in the beating indentifying your heros, but eyewitnesses point fingers to the renegades mc. Now If you are one of them I totally understand your point because you feelings and body must be hurt. Sorry.
someone knows a little

Cookeville, TN

#15 Dec 12, 2009
to all the idiots wrote:
everyone can sit back... type away on their little computers ...and say what they they think when in all actuality you dont know shit ....everyone wants to come off pointing fingers at the Renegades on this shooting ...do you even know what really happened ??? or is this just another scenario where people run there mouths get this shit stirred up ....has it occured to anyone that this shooting was an attempted hit on the Renegades ...its called a setup ....gee makes one wonder why the Renegades vehicles had bullet holes in them ...makes you wonder why in fact the Renegades did not even have guns on them ...and in fact when the Renegades where leaving was there six of them shooting at there own vehicles? i dont think so .....does anyone of you even know the Renegades personally ? thought not ...maybe instead of downing the Renegades maybe you should see the Keltics for what they really are ....
guess you need to read the paper and the other section on this forum about the shooting at omas for more info...
it was a charity/memorial event at Oma's the night of the shooting.. basically friends, family, and lots of people from the music industry .. was not a kelt event in any form or fashion.... Uderstanding from someone who was there that the renegards were turned away and not allowed in (it can happen at any place that someone/anyone is not allowed in for any reason).. they shot the security guard first in the leg (who was a volunteer and not associated with anyone).. he had to have several hours of surgery... several people there identifed the shooters.. yep scott vadens name was mentioned... people at that event were not there to cause problems..lots of innocent people were affected because someone got their head up their ass because they were denied entrance... sorry to hurt your feelings.. happends to people all the time.
if i understand correctly this was kelt territory and for some reason the renegades have decided over the past few months that they want it ??? why come all the way down here from east TN ?
this is just like high school... people bickering back and forth, people gossiping, people doing stupid stuff to "get back" at someone for saying somethig they didnt like... grow up and get a life
someone who also knows

Monterey, TN

#16 Dec 12, 2009
kinda funny like the guy said before that the renegades are the ones that have bullet hole in the vehicles, how does that work were they shooting there own vehicles...huh I think not, just cause it is in the paper doesn't mean it is so.
methistheproblem

Cookeville, TN

#17 Dec 13, 2009
to all the idiots wrote:
everyone can sit back... type away on their little computers ...and say what they they think when in all actuality you dont know shit ....everyone wants to come off pointing fingers at the Renegades on this shooting ...do you even know what really happened ??? or is this just another scenario where people run there mouths get this shit stirred up ....has it occured to anyone that this shooting was an attempted hit on the Renegades ...its called a setup ....gee makes one wonder why the Renegades vehicles had bullet holes in them ...makes you wonder why in fact the Renegades did not even have guns on them ...and in fact when the Renegades where leaving was there six of them shooting at there own vehicles? i dont think so .....does anyone of you even know the Renegades personally ? thought not ...maybe instead of downing the Renegades maybe you should see the Keltics for what they really are ....
maybe everyone in Putnam County should should just see the Renegades and the Keltics for the problem you both are, and keep a rifle with us every chance we get, just in case.
someone knows a little

Cookeville, TN

#18 Dec 13, 2009
someone who also knows wrote:
kinda funny like the guy said before that the renegades are the ones that have bullet hole in the vehicles, how does that work were they shooting there own vehicles...huh I think not, just cause it is in the paper doesn't mean it is so.
just a thought... but if you wanted to frame someone else (which sometimes people try to do) you would do whatever to make it look like someone else did it include possible shooting your own vehicle.... people should look at all possible angles in every situation becuase sometimes things are not always as they appear... in any aspect of life
Harley Joe

Jasper, TN

#19 Dec 13, 2009
Real men don't need to affiliate with a group to feel like a man. They also don't hang out at bars on the weekends. Real men aren't afraid to be the husband's and father's they took responsibility to be. Real men enjoy their families so they go out on the weekend with them and give their families a good life. Real men love their wives and kids. Real men aren't in gangs of any type regardless of the cool name or colors they think they get to wear. Like someone else said, this is more childish than middle school kids! I like my motorcycle but I take my wife and friends and wear any color or logo I want.
biker of the heart

Maryville, TN

#20 Dec 13, 2009
If anyone has lived in Cookeville very long they know the newpaper reporter is a self rightous, know it all who doesn't get all of the story before she files a report that is less than accurate. The Renegades are REAL MEN who will not let themselves or family be bullied by anyone. The Rendgades didn't have on their colors when they went up to the door and some of the CLUB members had been in the night before without any trouble. Find out who the PUNK is that is starting the trouble and has been trying to get a 1% club started in Putnam county for several months. Find out who has been calling family members of the Renegades and threating to hurt them. When it is all over and done with maybe the true gang members will come out from under there bushes and quit hiding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ungrateful son 1 hr It is written it ... 16
free school supplies 8 hr big daddy 13
Russell Stover Candies 10 hr Selby81 4
Can't stand ungrateful bitter baby mamas. 12 hr um yeah1212 9
Orlando 13 hr Adam and Steve 20
Anchors down ? 16 hr big daddy 6
Michael Crouch 17 hr Zagwiz 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages