Comments
81 - 100 of 111 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013
Layton

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I do think we American's need a little more discipline and respect and a curfew might help.
We have a curfew now for underage people to teach them and it may help us too.
The Russians would be very helpful in keeping things in order too.
I hope Mr. Obama considers this when he is re-elected.
Gman

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

SPECIAL REPORT! THE END OF THE CONSTITUTION
&fe ature=colike

THEY ARE COMING TO TAKE OUR GUNS THE PROFF IS IN THE VIDEO
MIRROR NEW VID MILITARY MOVEMENT MORE TO COME
Gman

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Oct 1, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hillary demands Syria invasion -- IRAN ships them $10 Billion for defense -- WW3 dance
&fe ature=colike
Interesting

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Oct 2, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Russian General Warns of US Collapse, America Could Be Taken Over, Riot Cops
&fe ature=colike

You really should watch this video, we are looked at as a joke by other countries because of OBAMA
Filthy Few

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Interesting wrote:
Russian General Warns of US Collapse, America Could Be Taken Over, Riot Cops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pr5WoNvEvnMXX&feature=col ike
You really should watch this video, we are looked at as a joke by other countries because of OBAMA
If they will let me vote in TN I’ll help you out and vote for the other guy
Yup

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Oct 3, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

People who vote for Obuttma will be signing our death sentence, plain and simple!
Be aware

Shelbyville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ive been hearing that martial law is gonna happen at this time and that time for the past few years and it hasnt happened yet. Now, the powers that be does have some shit up their sleeves for sure. But the question isnt when, its how. Ive been telling everyone thats its gonna be an event that none of us have prepared for. I just hope it goes down sooner so when can just get the shit over with. This gun control stuff is definately a warning sign thatvits getting iminent.
Enlightened

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I heard it on the Internet so it must be true. Folks, YouTube is not a credible source. Video is easily faked and people can be made to appear to say anything. It's amazing that adults believe any of this crap. You all need your heads examined, and with the affordable healthcare act it will soon be in your price range to do so!
listen

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Don't count to much on ObamaCare.
CallItAsISeeIt

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

**We have MUCH larger problems than inanimate objects folks...This push by the current administration has NOTHING to do with Sandy Hook or your family's safety...Don't be so foolish..

AMERICAN VIOLENCE **WATCH

http://youtu.be/thLjckkNVl8

WAR ON KIDS **WATCH

http://youtu.be/i-tAQ56-gaA
CallItAsISeeIt

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jan 22, 2013
 
teddy bonkers wrote:
You folks need to watch less Faux News.
And you need to educate yourself better. Apparently you're one that lives in a fantasy that tells you that somehow, for some reason, the one country that can't be touched by the corruption that goes along with extreme power and wealth is America?.... Oh what a foolish fantasy...

You certainly don't need to blindly believe everything you hear (and I'd suggest that you not) but it's certainly logical to do your own research...

If you simply sit back and believe everything our very well controlled media and our government tells you, then tell me how different you are from one who does the same with anything else they hear?....

Don't throw caution to the wind before knowing more of the history of your government. The American government has a long history of manipulation and deliberate deceit.... Much wiser to be on the cautious side and investigate.

Remember that a "theory" must have some factual evidence or it's just considered an idea...
CallItAsISeeIt

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Jan 22, 2013
 
Enlightened wrote:
Video is easily faked and people can be made to appear to say anything. It's amazing that adults believe any of this crap. You all need your heads examined, and with the affordable healthcare act it will soon be in your price range to do so!
I find it quite ridiculous that you say this. I'm going to assume that you watch the news on television. Is that not video or are you convinced that their video is special "unedited truth video"?.... Give me a break...

I must agree that I too find it amazing that SOME adults believe such crap.:)

Unfortunately for you this time however, the incident in Anaheim, CA took place. If you were intelligent enough to investigate, you'd have found plenty of credible reports on the incident before you made such a mistake with this post.
Enlightened

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Jan 22, 2013
 
CallItAsISeeIt wrote:
<quoted text>
I must agree that I too find it amazing that SOME adults believe such crap.:)
Unfortunately for you this time however, the incident in Anaheim, CA took place. If you were intelligent enough to investigate, you'd have found plenty of credible reports on the incident before you made such a mistake with this post.
Yes, anahiem did indeed happen. I was referring to people using YouTube videos as sources to claim some of the more crazy ideas. Like Obama is a Muslim and Elvis is alive lol
shootings

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jan 22, 2013
 
Shootings are going continue and get worse because of the prez and his tyranny.
Boz

Tullahoma, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#109
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Government should fear the people not the other way around. Watch Texas if anyone is going to start something it will happen there first. They look at themselves as a "lone state" anyway! And are proud of it!
shootings

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#110
Jan 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

How many of you wonder what the real motives of the prez are for trying to disarm America? The school shootings are an excuse, not the real reason. That old boy has gone power crazy and seems to think he can can herd us like sheet.
shootings

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jan 22, 2013
 
sheep not sheet.
well

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#112
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

shootings wrote:
How many of you wonder what the real motives of the prez are for trying to disarm America? The school shootings are an excuse, not the real reason. That old boy has gone power crazy and seems to think he can can herd us like sheet.
Read your history with other nation.. and what comes after disarming their people. This administration is crashing our economy.. when he does this.. all hell will break out.
Now wouldn’t it be easier to control the people in this nation, if they were disarmed before this happens?
We will see a civil war no way around it…and yes people right here in Cookeville in their small little worlds will come to reality.
I don’t expect we will hear the libtards chant “Yes We Can” when SHTF …
CallItAsISeeIt

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#113
Jan 24, 2013
 
Enlightened wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, anahiem did indeed happen. I was referring to people using YouTube videos as sources to claim some of the more crazy ideas. Like Obama is a Muslim and Elvis is alive lol
Sorry, I misinterpreted you... I absolutely agree.
CallItAsISeeIt

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#114
Jan 24, 2013
 
Interesting wrote:
we are looked at as a joke by other countries because of OBAMA
Well, I can certainly agree with this statement because it's absolutely true. Anyone who has spent any significant amount of time outside of this country is very aware of the FACT that America IS not perceived fondly by most others in the world.
However, it's not JUST due to Obama. It's due to our foreign policies that have been in place for a long while.
Our government used to be much more skilled at manipulation and bullying on the "down low", but they seem to have lost their touch a bit...
This administration is pushing that "manipulation and bully" envelope as far as they can and it's not helping our reputation by any means. It's made matters much worse...We are absolutely resented and hated by many...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 min Mike Seibers 9,309
Tony spins 6 min the tank 2
which gym is best? 18 min Me- me 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 40 min -Lily- 145,429
People on Foodstamps and Tenncare who keep havi... (May '12) 41 min star 35
14 charged in prostitution sting (Nov '13) 1 hr vreve 56
Cookeville Nissan 2 hr Hate shopping 5
Sheriff Farris....One time Sheriff? Mon DeDominicis 49

Search the Cookeville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••