slow motion

Columbia, SC

#1 Jun 12, 2011
i ate there last friday and the food was great and the price was good and they will deliver for free with three orders, try it u might like it
Wheezy

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2011
slow motion wrote:
i ate there last friday and the food was great and the price was good and they will deliver for free with three orders, try it u might like it
It is yummy.
unimpressed

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jun 12, 2011
I had chicken enchilada one time it was very small, dry and just not good. The people were nice but I went for good food, not smiles!
Sure

York, SC

#4 Jun 13, 2011
Where is it located?
slow motion

Columbia, SC

#5 Jun 13, 2011
on south lowe st near the giggle shop, open from 10 to 3
Sad Panda

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2011
I love the food but prices are too high. Got an eggsalad sammich, slice of pie and drink last week and it was almost $11. Really yummy but expensive for what little you get.
seriously

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jun 14, 2011
Sad Panda wrote:
I love the food but prices are too high. Got an eggsalad sammich, slice of pie and drink last week and it was almost $11. Really yummy but expensive for what little you get.
for an egg salad sandwich?? That is up there!
Eenymeeny

United States

#8 Jun 14, 2011
Sad Panda wrote:
I love egg salad sammiches too. How much for just the sammich?
did it sell

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jun 14, 2011
is it still owned by the people who opened it or did it sell? the chicken salad used to be good.
curious

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jun 27, 2011
Where are they located now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incompetence Will Continue 57 min Make more than you 7
Best barber shop in town? (Feb '11) 1 hr Shsuntelligezinski 35
Chad Huddleston 2 hr Browls0 12
Butch chaffin must go 2 hr yeah 19
Aggression on both sides 3 hr Still working 5
Teachers are Dumb 4 hr Everyday 58
Troy dillon 6 hr The truth 3

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance