Had

Manchester, TN

#22 Apr 6, 2011
friend wrote:
has anyone ever used him or seen him in court?
I Wouldnt use him for even a speeding ticket,I got arrested back in 2000 and got 3 mistameanor charges and one of the charges was absalutely Bogus but if i would agree too admit to the Bogus charge then the other ywo would have been dropped and my bond would have been 1000 instead of 3000 but i wasnt about to do that so i hired Randy Chaffin for 750 dollars then 16 months went by and several days missed from work for coart and he calls me the day before trial and talks me into pleading guilty to the Bogus charge.I could have got the same deal myself the night i got arrested ...
appointed

Cookeville, TN

#24 Apr 6, 2011
justice wrote:
He's defending Steven Baker,hope he does a real bad job.
He was appointed.
Sooooo

Cookeville, TN

#25 Apr 8, 2011
Had wrote:
<quoted text> I Wouldnt use him for even a speeding ticket,I got arrested back in 2000 and got 3 mistameanor charges and one of the charges was absalutely Bogus but if i would agree too admit to the Bogus charge then the other ywo would have been dropped and my bond would have been 1000 instead of 3000 but i wasnt about to do that so i hired Randy Chaffin for 750 dollars then 16 months went by and several days missed from work for coart and he calls me the day before trial and talks me into pleading guilty to the Bogus charge.I could have got the same deal myself the night i got arrested ...
how's it his fault you aren't too bright?
mel

Gainesboro, TN

#26 Apr 8, 2011
great lawyer took everything from me bastard but great lawyer
just the truth

Cookeville, TN

#27 May 23, 2011
Almost of the lawyers are buddies in cookevile and they get together weekly for their social time and drinks. They are not about stepping on one anothers toes. Its all politics,money and the buddy club....
VERY TRUE

Tullahoma, TN

#28 May 23, 2011
If you wanna get off with something call steve randolph. If theres away to beat it EVEN IF ITS SHADY OF HIM, hell do it. Ive seen it my self.
In the know

Cookeville, TN

#29 May 23, 2011
Thank You! Maybe the bondsman is from Livingston. Or, may happen in Cookeville too? Sad. Thx for both posts!
DOG wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know it's illegal for you as a bail bondsman to suggest a lawyer? People MIGHT think you are getting a kickback of somekind from these two.
lawyer hater

Byrdstown, TN

#30 May 24, 2011
recommend wrote:
Will Roberson
your crazy!! This is the most corrupt lawyer in Cookeville, the courts even find him obnoxious!! not a favorable lawyer in Cookeville, get one out of county, if you want to win. Will Roberson will leave you broke and in debt.
blessedmom

Irmo, SC

#31 May 25, 2011
I use mike Giamo for everything. He is in the same office as chaffin but is a great lawyer.
point of view

Byrdstown, TN

#32 May 25, 2011
have only heard good things about R.Chaffin and M. Giamo.
roxy

Tracy City, TN

#33 May 17, 2012
Randy is great but cant understand why he keeps a stupid snobby secretary around.her name is Kristine.Just ask her for an appointment and dont ask her anything else
dinkydao

Charlotte, NC

#34 May 17, 2012
Hell he helped that Lewis fella get convicted without any evidence what a loser chafing is
cvlle

Cookeville, TN

#35 May 17, 2012
Tresha from Sparta why the tude about Randy's secretary? I think everyone has there good days and bad days. There's no reason for name calling such as "stupid" or "snobby".Thats uncalled for and immature. If you have a problem with her, then address it directly to her and not on a public website. Grow up Roxy
Wow

Cookeville, TN

#36 May 17, 2012
roxy wrote:
Randy is great but cant understand why he keeps a stupid snobby secretary around.her name is Kristine.Just ask her for an appointment and dont ask her anything else
I'd be willing to bet that if you had to do her job for one day, you'd be a little on the hateful side too. Imagine talking to trashy criminal clients all day, and people who are pissed at the world because they're getting a divorce, etc.
He is good

Mars Hill, NC

#37 May 17, 2012
All I can say is thank you Randy for being my lawyer once. I owe you big and if i one the lottery i would give him like a million bucks for the help he give me.
the bomb

Cookeville, TN

#38 Nov 8, 2012
he is the absolute best.yes secretary is a snobby b who doesnt have a clue.just make an appointment and avoid her...he s awsome,worth avoiding the secretary
Razor

Cookeville, TN

#39 Nov 12, 2012
Phil Parsons is the best attorney around. NO DOUBT!!
Greg

Cookeville, TN

#40 Nov 12, 2012
Hell no he sucks ass for real will robersons the best for ur money
the kid rulz

Cookeville, TN

#41 Nov 12, 2012
this court system is bought and paid for. Rich people buy their way out of trouble with a stroke of the pen or a donation too the drug fund. Poor people go 2 jail and make payments. Doesn't matter who you get as a lawyer, all of them are in this money racket together. Used 2 be you could hire a good lawyer and have a chance. Most of these cases are settled over lunch between the lawyers. Plea bargains are the norm because nobody wants too do their job . The court house is the real winner.
candace

Candler, NC

#42 May 6, 2013
My thanks to randy for being an awsome attorney a genuinly nice person that gives full attention to his clients cases I've watched him become a kick butt attorney in the past 20 years without changing his personality.I realy don't believe he is crooked or unethical in any way in refrence to being in the lunch club to get richer and give crappy representation.seems his secretary hasn't changed.if she is sabatoging a lawsuit or acting like a snobby dingbat mabe people should bring it to randy s attention.they're are plenty more from cheap secretaries.com .economy is bad.everyone's looking for a bargain..he s good enough to avoid her after you make an appointment.people. complain to him about her .mane he would do something about it if some folks mailed him a petition.919

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African-Americans, please act CIVIL 7 min I want change TOO 3
Michael TYrone Johnson 29 min welfare sucks 7
illegals get a new identity 5 hr Tyson 3
DENTIST that will pull teeth (Aug '10) 11 hr ML7GKDS 35
biscuit with dirty bandaide 17 hr JohnLaw 10
Bruce Jenner "I am a woman" 17 hr libhate 4
Averitt Express Call Center Training Question (Sep '13) 18 hr cbug 12
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE