Is Randy Chaffin a good attorney? I n...

Is Randy Chaffin a good attorney? I need one.

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
friend

Livingston, TN

#1 Mar 31, 2011
has anyone ever used him or seen him in court?
Have

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 31, 2011
he is one great attorney if ever need will definatley use him again
Not at all

Cookeville, TN

#3 Mar 31, 2011
He is a horrible Attorney. He is lazy, useless, and I recommend another lawyer.

I had him as a lawyer and eventually switched to another lawyer due to his laziness and non-working attitude, and am glad I did. His game plan (which almost didn't even exist) and suspected outcome was way different from the other REAL lawyers suspected outcome and actual game plan, which was effective and worked out great. Randy Chaffin is a lazy loser loaf who will help out no one without being forced to help, and without the client doing their own legal work and bringing it to his attention every step of the way, which he will negate and procrastinate.
bonds

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 31, 2011
Not at all wrote:
He is a horrible Attorney. He is lazy, useless, and I recommend another lawyer.
I had him as a lawyer and eventually switched to another lawyer due to his laziness and non-working attitude, and am glad I did. His game plan (which almost didn't even exist) and suspected outcome was way different from the other REAL lawyers suspected outcome and actual game plan, which was effective and worked out great. Randy Chaffin is a lazy loser loaf who will help out no one without being forced to help, and without the client doing their own legal work and bringing it to his attention every step of the way, which he will negate and procrastinate.
thats a bunch of crap ive known randy for 15 years and and have watched him personally in court im a bondsman and send alot of people to randy chaffin and shawn fry are the two best lawyers in cookeville.
Correct

Cookeville, TN

#5 Mar 31, 2011
Shawn Fry is the absolute best around. Hands down.
i use randy

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 31, 2011
Randy Chaffin is a great attorney, he has gotten myself out of several cases, would not go to any other lawyer in cookeville, unless Randy was not available, i would use shaun fry.. Now lazy, i say not, if u call to make a appointment its nearly 2 months to get in bc he is so booked from everyone who uses him, im using him right now for divorce and couldnt ask for a better attorney..
i dont use randy

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 31, 2011
acccordiny to who u are in my opinion he is the worst
recommend

Cookeville, TN

#8 Mar 31, 2011
Will Roberson
DOG

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 31, 2011
bonds wrote:
<quoted text>thats a bunch of crap ive known randy for 15 years and and have watched him personally in court im a bondsman and send alot of people to randy chaffin and shawn fry are the two best lawyers in cookeville.
Do you know it's illegal for you as a bail bondsman to suggest a lawyer? People MIGHT think you are getting a kickback of somekind from these two.
DOG

Cookeville, TN

#10 Mar 31, 2011
http://law.justia.com/codes/tennessee/2010/ti...

The proof is in the puddin'.........dumbass
Drink4theroad

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 31, 2011
Avoid Chaffin, unless you enjoy wasting money and being used as a bargaining chip for his other clients. Sean Fry is better, but not much.
nosey rosey

Columbia, SC

#12 Apr 4, 2011
Yes Randy is a great lawyer. I havnt been to him in a couple years though and he had a real snotty receptionist. didnt catch her name but she has black hair about shoulder lenght. I had rather find another than deal with her. Shes a real b
America ROX

Cookeville, TN

#13 Apr 5, 2011
Not at all wrote:
..........the client doing their own legal work and bringing it to his attention every step of the way,.........
My experience is that it is best to do this anyway, after all .... all the lawyer has to loose is the case...the defendant's have a lot more at stake than that. Shame it is not like TV where all good attorneys have a staff of investigators to assign to every case no matter how small. Fact is...the good ones are overworked and are lucky if they can dedicate the proper amount of attention on each client.

PS. I am really no fan of lawyers, I think some of them are a blight on society... but I hope/believe there are still a few honorable people still in that proffession.
PBW

Cookeville, TN

#14 Apr 5, 2011
I used randy last year when my son got in some trouble. He was a great attorney and a very nice guy. He helped my son out a lot. I agree that his secratary was very snobby. I think her name was Christina. But other than that, we had a good experience with randy and would use him again so I would reccommend him.
opinion

Cookeville, TN

#15 Apr 5, 2011
Just my opinion but usually if your attitude is bad or hateful with the person, or their office staff, that you have hired to represent you then it makes it hard to be helpful and nice, it goes both ways just remember that.
truth

Cookeville, TN

#16 Apr 5, 2011
he is not worth the lies comes out of his mouth he sux
autiger

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 5, 2011
I have known Randy for many years and he represented me in a couple of civil cases. I easily won both of them because of his expertise. He will always be my attorney and I highly recommend him to anyone.
just so u know

United States

#18 Apr 5, 2011
I highly recommend Randy. He was my lawyer for my divorce and I live in Crossville. And as far as I'm concerned he is the best lawyer in Cookeville. He came recommended by a lawyer in Crossville.
help

United States

#19 Apr 5, 2011
he helped me out big time in 2006
justice

Cookeville, TN

#20 Apr 6, 2011
He's defending Steven Baker,hope he does a real bad job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie Shoupe -White county Cop 1 hr Joseph DeDominicis 24
Unitarians in Ridgecrest 4 hr Joseph DeDominicis 17
All Hell has broke loose in Sparta 5 hr FreeWheelingFranklin 118
Hawg barn 5 hr Boomer 5
Uchra 7 hr concerned 25
News TBI arrests six on drug charges in Middle Tenne... 11 hr Mary 37
The mayor of Nashville was doing it in the ceme... 11 hr Question 4

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance