First Prev
of 6
Next Last
patrick

United States

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Scumbags always have excuses. Bad choices? Yeah charles manson made bad choices too. Poor baby
dollar

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 15, 2012
he should have thought about that before he broke the law and ask them to do his bond,life dont have any time outs...even for funerals or death
cheesecake lover

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2012
u do the time to pay the price! if they were anything too the convicts they would have not done the crime!!!
Fire Snake

Dayton, OH

#8 Jan 15, 2012
The law states you are inocent untill proven guilty right. If this was true you would not have to make a bond. It's all about money gready ass poeple like court systems and bondsmen always trying to swindle you out of a dollar.
cocomocho

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 15, 2012
looks like everone here feels like true american people should,no time out for dopers or criminals.no respect for anyone who een stnads up for them i believe.
Yeah Right

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 15, 2012
Fire Snake wrote:
If they would have waited he was going to turn himself in after the in tombment. I know its their job but have some damn respect. For the family . Mr Fields lost his father in may his uncle back in august and now his aunt .All were brother and sister. His not a hard criminal. Freebird is low lifes
Let's be hypothetical for a moment. Let's say there was a man wanted for rape. Should he be excused from immediate apprehension because he's attending his mom's funeral and because he was "planning" on turning himself in after the services? How do we know he isn't also "planning" on making a run for it?
URANIDIOT

Cookeville, TN

#12 Jan 15, 2012
Fire Snake wrote:
The law states you are inocent untill proven guilty right. If this was true you would not have to make a bond. It's all about money gready ass poeple like court systems and bondsmen always trying to swindle you out of a dollar.
Posting bond is not a plead of guilt. Quit pretending that you know how the justice system works because you don't.
Fire Snake

Dayton, OH

#13 Jan 15, 2012
Oh I know how crooked Putnam Co justice system is. Your guys have all your little snitches. That get out of everything. Its who you know and who you blow. If you dont have money you dont stand a chance. Make people flatten a sentence then turn around and charge them for being in Jail. Thats you guys way of keeping them in the system
OhQuitYerBitchin g

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2012
Fire Snake wrote:
Oh I know how crooked Putnam Co justice system is. Your guys have all your little snitches. That get out of everything. Its who you know and who you blow. If you dont have money you dont stand a chance. Make people flatten a sentence then turn around and charge them for being in Jail. Thats you guys way of keeping them in the system
I've had my fair share of run ins with the law. I've been in jail several times. But I also had the balls to know that I deserved the trouble I was in. Quit white knighting for your little friend and quit trying to come up with excuses. There's nothing corrupt about the Putnam County justice system a bad cop here and there does not equate to total corruption. You'd know this if you'd ever set foot outside of Cookeville. Go hang around Los Angeles for a while and you'll see what "crooked" really looks like.
good job

Faith, NC

#16 Jan 15, 2012
Fire Snake wrote:
I am sure that you are accidentally coming off ass stupid or maybe you don't know any better. You need to read more about law and bonds. Laws are put into place as a deferent for citizens to not break them or there will be consequences and fines etc; but that don't prevent citizens from breaking the law and getting arrested. Now once arrested they go to jail. Yeah good enough for me
good job

Faith, NC

#17 Jan 15, 2012
Fire Snake wrote:
You are truly ignorant. It is all a big conspiracy and you have figured it out. Good job!
Fire Snake

Dayton, OH

#22 Jan 15, 2012
Do you know him. If so you know he would kick your ass
yawn

Cookeville, TN

#23 Jan 15, 2012
Sounds to me like you're trying to switch up your story. Started out as a pity fest for your poor old friend and now that you've noticed that nobody sympathizes with you or him, it's turned into a post about three bounty hunters not being able to "handle him"
Fire Snake

Dayton, OH

#24 Jan 15, 2012
yawn wrote:
Sounds to me like you're trying to switch up your story. Started out as a pity fest for your poor old friend and now that you've noticed that nobody sympathizes with you or him, it's turned into a post about three bounty hunters not being able to "handle him"
He was going to turn his self in but they showed no respect. Thats all he wanted was to finish the funeral. None of that would have happened. He meant no harm to none of them. Just a little respect for him and his family.
nuff said

Faith, NC

#28 Jan 15, 2012
Ask him about the cell mate he had when he was in jail. He was scared and got pinked out by everyone. The only reason nobody touched him was b/c he paid up.
ben fields

Dayton, OH

#34 Jan 15, 2012
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Ok you want to talk about this go to facebook and we can chat
ben fields

Dayton, OH

#35 Jan 15, 2012
Hello where did you go
blind or what

Gainesboro, TN

#36 Jan 15, 2012
If you never had any dealings with freebird then you don't know how they are. I was 7 monthe pregnant and never been in jail, they came to my house looking for a guy I went to school with because someone said he was there. I had not seen him in yrs. They embarrassed me in front of my neighbors, scared my kids seeral times. My Mom finally called them and told them off and they went away. What if they came to your house and embarrased you?
well well

United States

#37 Jan 15, 2012
First off if you knew anything about Free Bird Bonding Company you would know they been in business for over 30 years apprehended over 10,000 fugitives. An you would also know they are very kind people when it comes to making a bond they will helpyou out if you are in need. If they come to your house looking for someone they probably have a good reason for doing so. And as far as I've heard at the funeral your boy was calling for all the help he could get to whoop the bondsman. Benjamin Fields was given an ample amount of time to turn himself in like 9 months worth. An if you knew how a bondsman worked u would know they put up the whole amount of the bond while the criminals pay the 10% to get out of jail. An if they fail to go to court the bondsman then looses the whole amount. So if you blame them for trying to save $3,500.00 from out of there own pocket then go ahead but they were just doing there job most of you wouldn't know about that on here seeing how your always on this site.
ben fields

Dayton, OH

#38 Jan 15, 2012
well well wrote:
First off if you knew anything about Free Bird Bonding Company you would know they been in business for over 30 years apprehended over 10,000 fugitives. An you would also know they are very kind people when it comes to making a bond they will helpyou out if you are in need. If they come to your house looking for someone they probably have a good reason for doing so. And as far as I've heard at the funeral your boy was calling for all the help he could get to whoop the bondsman. Benjamin Fields was given an ample amount of time to turn himself in like 9 months worth. An if you knew how a bondsman worked u would know they put up the whole amount of the bond while the criminals pay the 10% to get out of jail. An if they fail to go to court the bondsman then looses the whole amount. So if you blame them for trying to save $3,500.00 from out of there own pocket then go ahead but they were just doing there job most of you wouldn't know about that on here seeing how your always on this site.
Well this is Benjamin and I believe I had the bondsman on his fat back on the ground. The way they handled it was disrespectful to my family. I think they need to go through a bounty hunters training corse. I did not want it to end like that . All I ask was to follow us to the grave site and I would have went peaceful. I'm really a nice guy not a a$$. So if they wanna be nice and work this out . I'm here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cookeville chat rooms (Oct '11) 5 min irc 9
Abortion 2 hr CURMUDGEON 10
Wine, liquor on November ballot 3 hr CURMUDGEON 67
Paul Bailey wheel taxed White county 4 hr Nostradamus 2
Protect women - yes on 1 4 hr palmtreeseverywhere 5
Sheriff Dept at Fall Fun Fest 4 hr timetogo 14
Republicans HATE OLD ,CHILDREN, SICK and THE D... 4 hr palmtreeseverywhere 12

Freeze Watch for Putnam County was issued at October 30 at 1:35PM CDT

Cookeville Dating
Find my Match