First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 1, 2011
Where do they hang out in Cookeville, anyone been to the nudist place in Crossville?
we swing

Cleveland, TN

#2 Jan 1, 2011
ReaLLyAcitygurL wrote:
Where do they hang out in Cookeville, anyone been to the nudist place in Crossville?
We swing- tnplayfulcouple@gmail.com
ckvl local

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jan 5, 2011
I personally go to a club in nashville called TSC. There are two such clubs, another is called Menages. Don't knock it till you have tried it people! Great stress relief for sure.
Toby

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jan 5, 2011
I too enjoy swinging. It is very relaxing. It can also be dangerous too. If you get too high while swinging it can be very scary. Make sure you hold on to both chains and for goodness sakes don't fall off. The last time I fell off and skined both my knees.

Since: Jun 10

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 5, 2011
so how exactly does this swinging thing work? you just screw each other's spouses? how awkard is that afterwards? just curious how this all plays out?:)
Lol

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Toby wrote:
I too enjoy swinging. It is very relaxing. It can also be dangerous too. If you get too high while swinging it can be very scary. Make sure you hold on to both chains and for goodness sakes don't fall off. The last time I fell off and skined both my knees.
That was too funny!!!!!!
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#7 Jan 5, 2011
whaaaatttt wrote:
so how exactly does this swinging thing work? you just screw each other's spouses? how awkard is that afterwards? just curious how this all plays out?:)
im sure its not for every one but it has strengthen our relationshin.i dont expect closed minded people to understand or aprove but thats their opinion as far as uncomfortable id say thatd be the persons personalities that are involved as i said it wouldnt be for all people
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#8 Jan 5, 2011
ckvl local wrote:
I personally go to a club in nashville called TSC. There are two such clubs, another is called Menages. Don't knock it till you have tried it people! Great stress relief for sure.
the wife and i have checked about going to those clubs and we just cant afford to go there its expensive to get in also we are not trashy people but we are not suit and tie type people either does sound like an awsome place tho

Since: Jun 10

Cookeville, TN

#9 Jan 5, 2011
wait a min wrote:
<quoted text>im sure its not for every one but it has strengthen our relationshin.i dont expect closed minded people to understand or aprove but thats their opinion as far as uncomfortable id say thatd be the persons personalities that are involved as i said it wouldnt be for all people
i'm trying to understand how this works - so then do you see these people outside of the bedroom like socially and just pretend that you haven't done the other's wife or do you all get together and talk about it? do you watch each other or do you use separate rooms? in what way/how does it strengthen your relationship? i'm not judging... just want to get a clear idea of how these relationships work. do the women involved get along with each other? and the guys? don't you have trouble with another guy sticking it to your wife? what are your feelings?
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#10 Jan 5, 2011
for us what lil bit we have ventured into it has been with freinds that we do socilize with outside the bedroom it is complicated and hard to explain but for us we have really good freinds that have the personalities that coinsides to the situation and every situation has been slitly different not sure how to explain how it has helped our relationship cause jealousy is not there and i do not mind my wife with another its actually a turn on i know thats hard for most to understand but i knoow she loves me and i her so there are no insecurities there but there are different ways of doing it its just a matter of whats good for you and your signifigant other we just look at it as recreation
classy not trashy

Cleveland, TN

#11 Jan 5, 2011
wait a min wrote:
<quoted text>the wife and i have checked about going to those clubs and we just cant afford to go there its expensive to get in also we are not trashy people but we are not suit and tie type people either does sound like an awsome place tho
Lmao I have personally been to TSC a couple of times and for male/female couple is $40 on Fridays. So if that's your definition of "expensive" I don't want to see cheap! I would suggest TSC for you the crowd there sounds more your type. Most couples there are old fat and just nasty! Then there are all the single males that stand in the hall listening and jacking off. So I think you should fit right in.
truth

Gainesboro, TN

#12 Jan 5, 2011
its called adulerty and it will get you throwed in hell ,dont say you werent warned
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#13 Jan 5, 2011
classy not trashy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao I have personally been to TSC a couple of times and for male/female couple is $40 on Fridays. So if that's your definition of "expensive" I don't want to see cheap! I would suggest TSC for you the crowd there sounds more your type. Most couples there are old fat and just nasty! Then there are all the single males that stand in the hall listening and jacking off. So I think you should fit right in.
lol when we checked it was 80 dollars and just because we dont wear suit and ties and all that we are fat and nasty huh lol boy would you be suprised if you saw us lol
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2011
truth wrote:
its called adulerty and it will get you throwed in hell ,dont say you werent warned
it says plainly what the thread is about if you dont like it stay out if your against alcohol stay out of bars if you dont like rock n roll dont listen to it ect ect now with that being said ill see ya in hell for passing judgment well burn together
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#15 Jan 5, 2011
classy not trashy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol and when we looked on their web site there was pics of limo bell hop and peps in tuxes at least thats what i remember seing may have down graded by now but you said youd been there a couple of times and you didnt figure out you were better than they after the first time whats that say bout you lmao
classy not trashy

Cleveland, TN

#16 Jan 6, 2011
wait a min wrote:
<quoted text>lol and when we looked on their web site there was pics of limo bell hop and peps in tuxes at least thats what i remember seing may have down graded by now but you said youd been there a couple of times and you didnt figure out you were better than they after the first time whats that say bout you lmao
Let's gets some things straight I have been there a couple of times... First time was not bad and the second was months almost a year later so alot can change in that time frame. So since I clarified that for you let me say I have not been back and do not plan on ever going there again. I am much more classy than sum trashy sex club. We are planning a trip to hedonism in the fall so pardon me if $40 or better yet $80 was to much. A couples retreat there cost thousands. And just for the record it is a resort not sum sleazy hotel with bad food. Do your homework and stop "passing judgement" before you comment on something you know nothing about.
LRRL

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 6, 2011
classy not trashy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's gets some things straight I have been there a couple of times... First time was not bad and the second was months almost a year later so alot can change in that time frame. So since I clarified that for you let me say I have not been back and do not plan on ever going there again. I am much more classy than sum trashy sex club. We are planning a trip to hedonism in the fall so pardon me if $40 or better yet $80 was to much. A couples retreat there cost thousands. And just for the record it is a resort not sum sleazy hotel with bad food. Do your homework and stop "passing judgement" before you comment on something you know nothing about.
Welcome to the world of "Cookeville Topix" Way to many ill informed (stupid, vengeful, or just plain ignorant) people, with too much time on their hand, and Internet access!!
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#18 Jan 6, 2011
classy not trashy wrote:
<quoted text>
ok geeze but let me clairify that im not the one who started judging lol i simply said i personally could not afford to go and i also said that it sounds like fun nor can i afford thousands of dollars to go to some resort it also sounds fun but again i can find better things to spend that kind of money on if you can great but just cause i cant you say im fat and old lol sounds to me yur just barely old enough to get into places like that still have alot of maturing to do further more if i could afford it and you are a reflection of the classy people that go there ill just stay home with the un snoody unstuck up freinds i have im sure theres no love lost between us lol have a great time tho at the resort
wait a min

Jamestown, TN

#19 Jan 6, 2011
is it just me or is this classy person off their rocker loli dont see how they could have took so much offense to my not being rich lol and forgive me if im wrong but dont think i was the one to start the mud slinging and judgments lol to keep myself from putting myself in the same imature so called classy catagrory as they im done iv said my peace counted to 3 and subject closed lmao
open minded

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 6, 2011
we to are swingers, and unless you try it there is no use to try to explain it to someone who is as closed minded as a bible thumping holier than thou are attitude. and on side note, look up clubclarksvegas, they are having a huge party the end of this month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
0e and his Cville Affair with Prescott/ Cookevi... 10 min Not fooling anyone 3
Looking for TTU coed or local honey who need fi... 16 min Jerry H 2
Gaw and Bernhardt split? 3 hr Robert 2
News You need a permit for a yard sale? 5 hr your vote 10
News Sex offender arrested for public intox 8 hr weedisloveweedislife 33
Time to name the junkie. (Dec '15) 10 hr NastyOne 30
Guiltyb4convicted (Nov '10) 10 hr Manx 29

Cookeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages