Scented Candle Warmers
Scentaplenty

Hyden, KY

#1 Oct 8, 2012
Hello, I just wanted to share my website with friends and family all over the world. It's fairly new so it's not very well known in the "world wide web" yet. So..I decided to go this route and let people know about www.scentaplenty.com I have a HUGE selection of warmers and scented wax and oils. If you are not interested in ordering anything then tell a friend about us, it's close to Christmas so it's time to start doing the dreaded Christmas shopping, I really hope you find what you're looking for and if you need any help with orders or just have questions please don't hesitate to ask me. There's an e-mail address on the website where you can contact me. FREE SHIPPING, FAST SHIPPING!! I would also like to add that I'm sending FREE samples of scented wax with your first order! Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free school supplies 1 hr Blessings 11
Russell Stover Candies 1 hr um yeah1212 3
Can't stand ungrateful bitter baby mamas. 1 hr um yeah1212 9
Orlando 3 hr Adam and Steve 20
Anchors down ? 5 hr big daddy 6
Ungrateful son 5 hr big daddy 14
Michael Crouch 7 hr Zagwiz 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages