Mary=walmart dressingroom/clothing

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
quite contrary

Monterey, TN

#1 Feb 27, 2013
mary mary quite contrary is what this lady is. hateful to customers and really a mean old person. she just better be careful. she must not have a happy home life due to how she sure acts. no love at home or from any family that will claim her
just sayin

Mcminnville, TN

#2 Mar 3, 2013
I know Mary,shes a nice lady. Maybe you should get to know her before you start this bullshit. You not a nice person at all!
candace

Mcminnville, TN

#3 Mar 3, 2013
Looks like Candace is at it again. Mary should beat the hell out of you trouble maker. You better watch your back.
whoever

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 5, 2013
candace wrote:
Looks like Candace is at it again. Mary should beat the hell out of you trouble maker. You better watch your back.
Looks like you dont know what you are talking about that isnt even the way "candace" spells her name so you must really not know much.
customer

Cookeville, TN

#5 Mar 5, 2013
Is this the mean old bat at the Algood Walmart dressing room? I don't think that woman has had a fun day in her entire life. She probably got beaten with wire coat hangers as a child and is working at the Walmart dressing rooms to exact her revenge on customers.
grow up

Charlotte, NC

#6 Mar 5, 2013
candace wrote:
Looks like Candace is at it again. Mary should beat the hell out of you trouble maker. You better watch your back.
Wow if i was "candace" i would be so scared! Telling her to watch her back over the internet?? Ha shaking in my boots here! grow up. You shouldnt even be saying something like this because you have nothing to do with it. You are so bored with your pathetic life that you want to bring others down with you. Bless your little heart.
inner laughter

Cookeville, TN

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Mary is plain out just sorry. She tries to flip everything ppl say so that she is the victim, even when nobody is talking too or about her. She has tried a few times to get 3-4 other girls from the fitting room fired but can't because SHE HAS NO PROOF! All she does is whine and complain constantly and try to start trouble. Not to mention she comes back from lunch still sippin on a margarita from el tap most of the time and will tell most people that's exactly what she has. I know this for a fact cause I work at Walmart and she has offered me a sip 2-3 times.
Raymond Mayberry

Cookeville, TN

#8 Mar 7, 2013
candace wrote:
Looks like Candace is at it again. Mary should beat the hell out of you trouble maker. You better watch your back.
Candice is one of my best friends if she was gonna talk sh!t about Mary she would say it too her face. You are the one trying to start trouble because this started with somebody voicing their opinion and you had to be a bitch about it and start pointing out ppls names to try and start drama. Congratulations. You are the official drama who re of this thread (insert sarcastic kiss my ass clap here) btw it would be nice if you would grow a pair and put your real name. But like most you hide behind a fake name when it comes to threatening ppl (even over the Internet, that's just sad) if you wanna talk sh!t about somebody you could at least grow up and stand by it that way of the person you are talking sh!t about comes to beat your ass at least you will still have a LITTLE dignity. Oh well. Have fun dying alone since you won't even stand by what you say and have to hide.
hello

United States

#9 Mar 7, 2013
inner laughter wrote:
Mary is plain out just sorry. She tries to flip everything ppl say so that she is the victim, even when nobody is talking too or about her. She has tried a few times to get 3-4 other girls from the fitting room fired but can't because SHE HAS NO PROOF! All she does is whine and complain constantly and try to start trouble. Not to mention she comes back from lunch still sippin on a margarita from el tap most of the time and will tell most people that's exactly what she has. I know this for a fact cause I work at Walmart and she has offered me a sip 2-3 times.
If I worked at Walmart I'd be sipping on margaritas too. Just saying.
what

Cookeville, TN

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Who's Mary?
Patty Cottontail

Cookeville, TN

#11 Mar 31, 2013
Someone needs to learn proper English "Cause you is not taken seriously whit your bad lingo!" At least learn to fake it.
whoever wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you dont know what you are talking about that isnt even the way "candace" spells her name so you must really not know much.
Patty Cottontail

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 31, 2013
You never know what is going on in someone's life. She could be taking care of a dying family member and working two jobs. She may be all alone and have cancer and can not take off from work cause she has to pay medical bills. Or she may have a lot of pain....... pain puts a saint in a bad mood. Do not judge. Remember there are people judging you right now and it is not fair. Only God can judge!
Walmart

Cookeville, TN

#13 Mar 31, 2013
I thought her name was Debbie?
Temp who worked with Mary

Cookeville, TN

#15 Apr 15, 2013
I got a chance to work with Mary for a short period of time since i was only a temporary, and let me tell you the truth. She is the sweetest old lady you will ever meet. Candice, or however she spells her foul name is the one that will always talk behind your back to other girls (which makes them guilty by association). She did it to me as well, but i'm above her dumb games. These other girls are young, childish, and just plain hateful. I think of Mary as a family member now. She's a person with feelings. We can call each other and talk about things, and she is going through a tough time. You girls are not helping at all. And all you guys can do is sit here and bash on her, and i know as soon as i post this, i'm going to hear it too, but i don't care. Enough is enough. And Candace, i would be more than glad to say this to you in person, in fact, i'll see you next time i go to Walmart. ;)
Temp who worked with Mary

Cookeville, TN

#16 Apr 15, 2013
Raymond Mayberry wrote:
<quoted text>
Candice is one of my best friends if she was gonna talk sh!t about Mary she would say it too her face. You are the one trying to start trouble because this started with somebody voicing their opinion and you had to be a bitch about it and start pointing out ppls names to try and start drama. Congratulations. You are the official drama who re of this thread (insert sarcastic kiss my ass clap here) btw it would be nice if you would grow a pair and put your real name. But like most you hide behind a fake name when it comes to threatening ppl (even over the Internet, that's just sad) if you wanna talk sh!t about somebody you could at least grow up and stand by it that way of the person you are talking sh!t about comes to beat your ass at least you will still have a LITTLE dignity. Oh well. Have fun dying alone since you won't even stand by what you say and have to hide.
That is absolute bullshit, i worked there and all she could do was talk behind my back and act nice to my face, We call that being two faced. Looks like you don't know your friend as well as you think you do. Or you are just like her.
Temp who worked with Mary

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 15, 2013
quite contrary wrote:
mary mary quite contrary is what this lady is. hateful to customers and really a mean old person. she just better be careful. she must not have a happy home life due to how she sure acts. no love at home or from any family that will claim her
So you call everyone else pathetic and yet you guys are the ones writing this crap? Quite hypocritical don't you think? And I understand giving your opinion is important. But you can do it in a much classier way. Your not in here to help give costumes good advice. You are here to bash on Mary and that's it. And the fact that your doing this on here and not to her face clearly shows that all you girls are is cowards. You're not in high school anymore. It is time to grow up. Worry about yourselves instead of other people.
Trudy

Cookeville, TN

#18 Apr 15, 2013
Mary is the greatest.
capra

Cookeville, TN

#19 Apr 15, 2013
As a shopper, I really like interacting with her. Also, as one other person said, we never know how bad someone may have it in ways not apparent to us. Instead of criticizing her, reach out to her. Maybe offer to buy her a cup of coffee. At the very least, be kind to her. It can't hurt the situation and can only improve it.
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

#20 Apr 15, 2013
Mary rules!
Walmart Shopper

Cookeville, TN

#21 Apr 15, 2013
Mary is a wonderful employee and will go out of her way to help a customer. I hope she continues working at the dressing rooms section. She's always been friendly and helpful to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drug bust turns up lots of pot and $51k in cash (Feb '13) 8 min John Doe 5
Best place to get my nails done? 3 hr raven 5
Averitt Express Call Center Training Question (Sep '13) 3 hr palmtreeseverywhere 8
looking for a nice family church 3 hr looking for a church 1
Beware of Joe Lovell (Oct '10) 3 hr Clarence 173
Victoria Gardens Assisted Living (Oct '11) 6 hr sue 23
Steve Farley (Dec '08) 12 hr Alexis farley 17
young man hit on willow this afternoon 19 hr Chris Rogers 23
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]