tattoo shops in cookeville
This Just in

Charlotte, NC

#63 Aug 25, 2012
New Tattoo shop in town with Two awesome artist Rik Sharp and Josh Fracker @ True Love Tattoo in the Cookeville Mall in the Old Bank location. Clean shop and they do a great work, stop in and see them.
tatt

Denver, NC

#64 Aug 26, 2012
Alley Cat suks
kandy

Crossville, TN

#65 Aug 26, 2012
Great tats
Samoan

Arcadia, SC

#66 Aug 26, 2012
Body parts is good very busy
lovely scars

Cookeville, TN

#67 Nov 16, 2012
I've been tattooing for a year now, and i have decided to pursue an apprenticeship. Does anyone have any suggestions? Places? Prices?

Cookeville, TN

#68 Nov 25, 2012
Tattooed wrote:
Check out Studio 819 on West Jackson right across the street from RibCity. They are clean, do great work, friendly people and cheapest in town.
I heard they were
Scratchers can suck it

Crossville, TN

#69 Dec 20, 2012
lovely scars wrote:
I've been tattooing for a year now, and i have decided to pursue an apprenticeship. Does anyone have any suggestions? Places? Prices?
I suggest you stop scratching on people. It's illegal and disgusting.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#70 Dec 20, 2012
Scratchers can suck it wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you stop scratching on people. It's illegal and disgusting.
IT is not illegal

Location hidden

#71 Dec 20, 2012
There is certification, but it is not required, only law surrounding tattoos in Tennessee is the following:

Tattooing- Minors age 16 or older may be tattooed with the written consent of their parent or legal guardian to cover up an existing tattoo and requires the parent or legal guardian to be present during the procedure. Amended in 2008 to establish an additional provision requiring parents or guardians to provide proof of guardianship or custody using specifically listed documents.
The law formerly recognized the act of tattooing a person under age 18 as a Class C misdemeanor. Amended in 2008, the law classifies the action of tattooing a person under age 18 as a Class A misdemeano
Sara Lauer

Cambridge, MA

#72 Dec 20, 2012
just wondering what happened to the one that was over by Players... He was very good..... i forgot his name tho.....
Sara Lauer

Herndon, VA

#73 Dec 20, 2012
where is a good place that does really good piercing for lip? i heard Body Partz was great and Roustabout is good.... But Body Partz is having a Special going on Piercings for 10 dollars and Roustabout wants theirs for 25 dollars.....
gonond

Masontown, PA

#74 Dec 20, 2012
youtube.com/watch... … Free-Dumb is a Dumb Word

Location hidden

#75 Dec 20, 2012
Sara Lauer wrote:
where is a good place that does really good piercing for lip? i heard Body Partz was great and Roustabout is good.... But Body Partz is having a Special going on Piercings for 10 dollars and Roustabout wants theirs for 25 dollars.....
Both are pretty good, both are very clean, Body Partz numbs ( I dont let them use numbing stuff on me)
Sara Lauer

Cambridge, MA

#76 Dec 21, 2012
um yeah1212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are pretty good, both are very clean, Body Partz numbs ( I dont let them use numbing stuff on me)
thanks for the info....

Location hidden

#77 Dec 21, 2012
Sara Lauer wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for the info....
Your welcome, but if i had to choose I would choose Body Parts, Steven (if you go there) is great and has had years and years of experience, ask for him if you go
Sara Lauer

Herndon, VA

#78 Dec 21, 2012
um yeah1212 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome, but if i had to choose I would choose Body Parts, Steven (if you go there) is great and has had years and years of experience, ask for him if you go
who should i ask for at Body Partz?

Location hidden

#79 Dec 21, 2012
Steven most def
Sara Lauer

Herndon, VA

#80 Dec 21, 2012
ok thanks... but is their shop every clean what about their health inspections rate is?

Location hidden

#81 Dec 22, 2012
Not sure about inspection rate, shop is clean, some are freaked out by all the writing on wall in piercing studio, but that is where ppl he pierces signs, IMPRESSIVE
Sara Lauer

Herndon, VA

#82 Dec 22, 2012
oh ok.... well thanks for letting me kno.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best bands in cookeville 20 min Tonya 1
Dollar store on jackson 30 min Wants2know 1
Construction 2 hr Sprouts 6
Review: Cash Express Corporate Office (Jun '11) 16 hr workinman 44
car wash ripoff. clean care $3. $55 for 1 carwash? (Jul '14) 19 hr elohel 22
Stacey Rinehart Mon my opinion 3
Stephen Rinehart Mon what I think 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages