tattoo shops in cookeville

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Cookeville, TN

#1 Mar 19, 2011
IS there any good tattoo shops in cookeville? If so, who would you recommend. I hear theres some good shops in Crossville.
Ricky Bobby

Wrens, GA

#2 Mar 20, 2011
Roustabout tattoo on willow is a great tattoo/piercing shop.
Tattooed

Columbia, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2011
Check out Studio 819 on West Jackson right across the street from RibCity. They are clean, do great work, friendly people and cheapest in town.

Clover, SC

#4 Mar 20, 2011
Ricky Bobby wrote:
Roustabout tattoo on willow is a great tattoo/piercing shop.
Rick at Roustabout is the best in town.
homemade tats

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2011
With ink from a bic pen are best
lovetattoos

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 21, 2011
Definitely check out Studio 819. They have some great artists
truth

Charlotte, NC

#7 Mar 21, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick at Roustabout is the best in town.
Watch what you get fine by him. He messed my tattoos up
cookeville native

Cookeville, TN

#8 Mar 21, 2011
I have 2 tats and they were both done at Body partz. One by Nathan, the other by Jerry(who now lives in Mexico)good work, clean and worth the cost.
yeame

Manchester, TN

#9 Mar 21, 2011
screw cookeville all these guys suck checkout carters in bowlin green
truth

Charlotte, NC

#10 Mar 21, 2011
Jerry at body partz was the best they have ever had. I was sad to see him go.
inkedup

Cookeville, TN

#12 Mar 23, 2011
I've gottne tats fromseveral places, but Studio 819 was definitely the cleanest & did the best job. Mike did mine, but I've seen some of the others work & they all seem good
TurnFromEvil

Cookeville, TN

#13 Mar 23, 2011
what about Alley Cat? Are they any good?
Roustabout Fan

Cookeville, TN

#14 Mar 23, 2011
Roustabout has the best artist around. If anyone has every been there, they will say the same. They are the nicest people and very professional. Im not much for Piercings but I hear there piercer is awesome.
truth

Charlotte, NC

#15 Mar 23, 2011
I've not heard good things about alley cats.
Tattooed

Charlotte, NC

#16 Mar 25, 2011
The guy that owns and runs alley cats is a dickhead. I went in once and talked to him and decided I would never go back. I know several people that have went through the same thing with that guy. Body parts just isnt a place that I would want to get tattooed at. Look at some of the people. Roustabout isnt bad at all, but by far for the price, quality of work, and cleanliness of the shop, you should check out studio 819.
cowgirlup

Cookeville, TN

#17 Mar 25, 2011
My last tat was at alley cats. The guy, Chuck, is a dick but he does good work. If you dont go in there with the idea of having a chit chat or anyone being friendly to you, youd be fine. It's just business.
girl

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2011
I'm wanting to get my nipples pierced. How would they numb those up ? My BF said ice but that would be kinda weird.
truth

Greer, SC

#19 Mar 25, 2011
girl wrote:
I'm wanting to get my nipples pierced. How would they numb those up ? My BF said ice but that would be kinda weird.
Steve at body partz uses a numbing agent. Kind of like what they use at the dentist before they give you the shot. It doesn't hurt. I've had mine done. You feel a little sting. Best piercing I've ever got.
tats

Cookeville, TN

#20 Mar 26, 2011
got my first at ink addiction and he's great but i went to body partz and jon did my 2nd and its ok and i went to mike for my third and its an ok tat also but my last one was at alley cats and bacon did mine and its great too so either ink addiction or alley cats or roust. i have seen their work too but haven't gotten one there yet lol.
InkedBeauty

Cookeville, TN

#21 Mar 28, 2011
819 no questions asked!! Your just asking for hepatitis from Body Partz and Marcus over there really sucks don't even have a license to be doing it. Roustabout is just expensive and I have seen bad work come out of there on friends. PeeDee at 819 wrote the laws for tattoo studios in Tennessee. He's the best in this area by far!!! His apprentice Karen does all my work, and she's amazing as well...I would never go to another studio or suggest one...819 takes the cake!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jerry Wayne Fox (May '12) 18 min Cristal 9
Ameri Collision 41 S Willow Ave, Cookeville, TN... 1 hr Concerned citizen 1
Best barber shop in town? (Feb '11) 2 hr Ronnie 45
Bowman and more scammers 2 hr nutzaplente 2
Jonathan Stafford 2 hr nutzaplente 2
Tennessee tech coach satterfield 3 hr Observer 50
CHS Football 3 hr Never beat them 6

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance