Sad day

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

I canít believe it! another shooting, this time at a elementary school.
We should keep this victims and families in our prayers.
Two hand guns were used in the killings, 28 people dead ,18 children according to news sources.
I have posted a couple of videos.

Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary: 1 Gunman
http://youtu.be/_8L7iFG8QGc
Students at Sandy Hook elementary school are seen being led out of building by teachers.

Raw: Gunman Killed in Conn. School Shooting
http://youtu.be/kSUdcWPmo8g
Atheist

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Sad day wrote:
We should keep this victims and families in our prayers.
Why? Do you honestly think that God is up on his throne thinking "Now that I've allowed 26 people to be killed, I'll listen to prayers on behalf of the victims and their families. If there are enough good prayers then I will..." What? What will God do in response to our prayers that he wouldn't do otherwise?

Maybe we would have fewer shootings like this if we stopped teaching people that they're supposed to find meaning and purpose in a fairy tale.
compassion

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Do you honestly think that God is up on his throne thinking "Now that I've allowed 26 people to be killed, I'll listen to prayers on behalf of the victims and their families. If there are enough good prayers then I will..." What? What will God do in response to our prayers that he wouldn't do otherwise?
Maybe we would have fewer shootings like this if we stopped teaching people that they're supposed to find meaning and purpose in a fairy tale.
I should not even respond to you but I will and I will only respond once.

MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE FEWER SHOOTINGS IF PEOPLE TOOK TO GOD INSTEAD OF GUNS, WHEN THEY ARE TROUBLED OR DEPRESSED!!!!!!
what

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

If God had anything to do with it, this wouldn't have happened in the first place!

I send my deepest condolences to all who were affected by this.
trolling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Beyond tragic. I cannot imagine going to school ... and your child is among those who did not survive.
trolling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you're entitled to your religious view as is the other poster, but great job in picking this subject for your platform.
Let's

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Let's be sure and jump to all kinds of conclusions after something like this happens...

...and let's be sure and never once bring up:

....personal....individual.... responsibility
Sam

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Very sad news, God Speed.
CIT

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

&#8206;18 children died this morning in a mass shooting in Conn.**274** children needlessly die each and every day from CANCER, which is easily cured. Our government wants to disarm Americans to bring in a police state. Remember to put this event in perspective.

Do not fall for "solutions" to make America more secure by supporting more gun control. Gun control is what enabled this to happen. Guns are not allowed in schools, which makes them vulnerable to attacks like this. Those in the gun community refer to places like these as shooting galleries. Gun control is not the answer. Allowing guns in schools would prevent this from happening in the future.

http://abcnews.go.com/live

Newtown school shooting story already being changed by the media to eliminate eyewitness reports of a second shooter
http://www.naturalnews.com/038352_school_shoo... ....
(NaturalNews) The national media is ablaze today with coverage of the tragic elementary school shooting in Newtown, CT, where 27 people have reportedly been killed, including 18 children.

As always, when violent shootings take place, honest journalists are forced to ask the question: "Does this fit the pattern of other staged shootings?"

One of the most important red flags of a staged shooting is a second gunman, indicating the shooting was coordinated and planned. There are often mind control elements at work in many of these shootings. The Aurora "Batman" shooter James Holmes, for example, was a graduate student actually working on mind control technologies funded by the U.S. government. There were also chemical mind control elements linked to Jared Lee Loughner, the shooter of Congresswomen Giffords in Arizona in 2011.

According to multiple eyewitness reports from Aurora, Colorado, including at least one caught on camera by mainstream media news reports in Colorado, James Holmes did not operate alone. There was a second shooter involved. But the media quickly eliminated any mention of a second shooter from its coverage, resorting to the typical cover story of a "lone gunman."

Today, the exact same thing is happening with the Newton, CT school shooting.

Eyewitness reports of a second shooter now being "scrubbed" from the news

As the story of this shooting was first breaking, the news was reporting a second gunman.

FoxNews reported that this second gunman was "led out of the woods by officers" and then questioned. The original source of this report was the Connecticut Post.

A local CBS affiliate was also reporting the existence of a second gunman and said
CIT

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

"Police believe there may be a second gunman and are looking for a red or maroon van with its back window blown out..."

ABC News also originally reported, "A second gunman is apparently at large. Car-to-car searches are underway."

A local CT CBS affiliate was also reporting, "CBS News reports that a potential second shooter is in custody and that SWAT is now investigating the home of the suspect. A witness tells WFSB-TV that a second man was taken out of the woods in handcuffs wearing a black jacket and camouflage pants and telling parents on the scene,'I did not do it.'"

But the more recent stories being put out by the media are scrubbing any mention of a second gunman and going with the "lone gunman" explanation, which holds about as much water as the "lone gunman" explanation of the JFK assassination.

"A lone gunman killed 27 people at an elementary school here, including 18 children, in a terrifying early Friday morning shooting spree," reports USA Today. It makes no mention whatsoever of a second gunman.

NBC News is also now chiming in with the "lone gunman" version of the story, eliminating any mention of a second gunman from its coverage of the tragic event.

Another story authored by NBC News carries the title, "26 dead after lone gunman assaults Connecticut elementary school." Once again, no mention of a second gunman as reported by eyewitnesses.

When key elements of the story keeps changing, something is fishy

Journalists are trained to ask questions, and one of the questions I have right now is: Why was the second gunman suddenly dropped from media coverage after the first few hours of this story developing?

And why is there always a second gunman in these recent mass shootings that seem to be engineered to maximize emotional shock value due to the sheer horror of all the innocent deaths?

This story is continuing to develop, and we'll keep asking questions here on Natural News. Our hearts and prayers go out to the children and families impacted by this violent tragedy. Given the terrible loss of life that has taken place here, shouldn't we all seek to get to the bottom of WHY these shootings all seem to fit a common pattern of multiple mind-controlled shooters followed by an almost immediate media cover-up of the facts?
Christian

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if God hadn't been run out of our schools by idiots like yourself this wouldn't have happened.
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

So lets blame God? For evil? No, doesn't work that way. God was in heaven crying that He's been kicked out of everyone's life! Out of school, out of our country. He's the one that gave us freedom of choice, personal responsibility. I know you don't understand, but, God never goes where He's not wanted!
shut the f up

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

Just shut up all of you. All these kids just died, can't you wait at least one goddamned day to argue about religious shit? Of course not. F*** off! I'm an atheist myself and I tell both you atheists and religious people, shut the f*** up and show some f****** respect! You topix losers.
natural selection

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Judged:

saved them from a lifetime of bullshit. it is nothing but natural selection. it's fate and your destiny when you are killed no matter what ur age is. soon this will be a forgotten memory in history like columbine and virginia tech. so all of you stop this whining for prayers and this bible thumper shit. nobody gives two fat shits about what you are. eat a dick you pitiful creatures!
Atheist

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Christian wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe if God hadn't been run out of our schools by idiots like yourself this wouldn't have happened.
So God is so weak that he can be run out of schools by people? That's some amazing God you've got there.
Atheist

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

waitasec wrote:
So lets blame God? For evil? No, doesn't work that way. God was in heaven crying that He's been kicked out of everyone's life! Out of school, out of our country. He's the one that gave us freedom of choice, personal responsibility. I know you don't understand, but, God never goes where He's not wanted!
The Bible says that there is no crying or mourning in Heaven (Rev 21). Why do atheists know more about the bible than believers? According to the bible everyone in heaven just kept on singing Gaither tunes before during and after the massacre.
justathought

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

I can't imagine losing a child. What a tragedy. Let's have some respect for these people. Unless we've been through it, we have no idea how it feels.
justathought

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

natural selection wrote:
saved them from a lifetime of bullshit. it is nothing but natural selection. it's fate and your destiny when you are killed no matter what ur age is. soon this will be a forgotten memory in history like columbine and virginia tech. so all of you stop this whining for prayers and this bible thumper shit. nobody gives two fat shits about what you are. eat a dick you pitiful creatures!
Wow, who bit you in the azz today? Obviously you care because you're on here, brilliant!!!!
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

justathought wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, who bit you in the azz today? Obviously you care because you're on here, brilliant!!!!
Losing a child especially that way has got to be awful. I can't even imagine the grief!
Christian

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
So God is so weak that he can be run out of schools by people? That's some amazing God you've got there.
He gave us the freedome to choose.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of59
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Trendy trades (Dec '13) 55 min Raven 23
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr WTSenior 138,765
Please early vote for Matt Swallows 2 hr vote 1
Shelby 2 hr TGzzzzz 5
All is Not Good in Algood 4 hr I ponder 500
i wouldnt vote democrat even locally 6 hr Really 13
Budget Deficit going down 6 hr Really 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000