LAWDOG

Collinwood, TN

#51526 Oct 18, 2012
LAWDOG

Collinwood, TN

#51527 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry we know this is libtard propaganda
And we also know you are retard propaganda.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#51528 Oct 18, 2012
123pictures wrote:
ROmney over 50% lead in mid October.Good sign.
1900 plus investigations into stimulus money.
Obama remains evasive.
Agree....

Did you say "stimulous money"? LOL
Barry said all the stimulous money he threw at the economy would reduce the unemployment rate to 5.6%. Well, the stimulous money is spent, been spent for what, 2 years. LOL, it didn't work.....to the surprise of no one.
You can't pin Barry down on his record. He doesn't have one.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#51529 Oct 18, 2012
Joey Biden thinks we have been at war with Iran....and dumbass Harry Reid agreed......LOL

During the foreign policy portion of his stump speech, Biden made a mistake in talking about the troops. Neither presidential candidate has ruled out military action against Iran to stop its production of nuclear weapons, but the vice president jumped the gun a bit, referring to U.S. veterans who supposedly fought in Iran.

"How many of you know someone who served in Iraq or Iran?" Biden asked the audience.

In reply, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid raised his hand.

"How many of you know someone who has been injured or lost in Iraq or Iran?" Biden asked again. "Well, let me tell you something. We owe these families more than we can ever pay them."
Greg Dempsey

Livingston, TN

#51530 Oct 18, 2012
Democracy Now
Hi Team!
*? 2 ALL:
AUDIO REVEALS ROMNEY TOLD EMPLOYEES TO GIVE STAFF VOTING ADVICE -
Mitt Romney said:
"I hope you make it very clear to your employees what you believe is in the best
interest of your enterprise, and therefore their job and their future, in the
upcoming elections.
"And whether you agree with me or you agree with President Obama, or whatever your
political view, I hope - I hope you pass those along to your employees."
Audio reveals Romney told employers to give staff voting advice - what are your
comments?
Greg Dempsey
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SECULARHUMANIST ...
Voice of the People
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#51531 Oct 18, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Idiot Ideologues don't understand the "Separation of Church" nor do they abide by it, they like to throw the U.S. Constitution out there to try and support their Religious Beliefs, but want to deny everybody else of a different Faith, the same guaranteed Right.
They want to make Christianity a Litmus test for the Presidency, for Obama, who is a Christian, but totally ignore the Fact that Romney isn't a Christian because he believes in and practices, to the Mormon Faith, which is NOT a Christian Religion!
The bottom line is that they will badger you and bang you over the head with their so-called "religious" beliefs, until they find somebody who they think will give them what they, alone, want and then, they forget all about their "Christian Religion" that they've been preaching to you, incessantly, and welcome a NON-Christian with open arms, while still bashing and criticizing Obama for his Christian Belief and claiming that he's doesn't really believe in Christianity.
Man, if they're not the Poster-Children for Hypocrisy, I'd like for somebody to show me what is! That's why it makes me so angry for them, the Hypocrites to end ALL Hypocrites, start preaching their phony Religious beliefs to me because I know by their own actions and words on this Forum, just what Hypocrites they really are! And if the rest of you don't, then you've just not been paying attention to what they say and what they actually do and support! It's as hypocritical as One can get!
The truth is that you don't really care about ANYTHING BUT THEIR OWN SELFISH wants and they'll do anything to get it and use anybody and anything to get it, including pretending to believe in a Religion that they do NOT! They TALK THE TALK, but they DO NOT WALK THE WALK!
And Barry's preacher, Rev Wright said "God Da-- America".
LAWDOG

Collinwood, TN

#51532 Oct 18, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
So what ???
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#51534 Oct 18, 2012
LAWDOG wrote:
http://thinkprogress.org/elect ion/2012/10/17/1037881/leaked- audio-romney-employers/
So what??

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#51536 Oct 18, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
And your Preacher tells you to kill abortion Doctors and that Dead Soldiers are God's Punishment for the allowing Gays to have any Rights, in this Nation.

I'm sick of hearing about Rev. Wright when you are doing nothing but taking one sentence out of the context of what he was talking about.

Now, do you REALLY want to have this discussion, when you and your Fellow Ideologues have blood on your hands because of the crap that being spewed from your Preachers???
john mayer lookalike

Clifton, TN

#51537 Oct 18, 2012
Look's like obama will win, honey boo boo just endorsed him!
collinwoodmom

Collinwood, TN

#51538 Oct 18, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Its gonna be four more years bitch, just get used to it! Cant wait, i need to sign up for more food stamps as I dont get enough now to buy my cigarettes and beer
You definitely need more beer since your not loopy enough.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#51539 Oct 18, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>dont worry we know this is libtard propaganda
Too bad Hollywood isn't casting a remake of The Wizard of Oz. You would be perfect for the part of the scarecrow.
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

#51542 Oct 18, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Cute ! The key word is "PUBLIC". Since Mitt's PUBLIC service consists of 4 years as Governor, and you do not get a pension for running for office which Mitt has been doing for years, yes Obama has a larger PUBLIC pension than Mitt.
You forgot to mention Mitt's HUMONGOUS IRA which is the size of the entire gross national product of some small countries ! Chuckles !! Nice try though.
Yes.

Nice try dumbass.

Mitt served in PUBLIC SERVICE at NO COST TO TAXPAYERS by NOT TAKING A SALARY. Obama has been on the GOVERNMENT DOLE from day one and hasn't one sincle thing to show for it but higher unemployment; higher debt; and a World worse off than when he started.

Plus - HE LIED! He stated that Romney had a bigger pension that he did...which is false...along with you libtards raking Mitt over the coals for account in the Caymans and China...WHICH OBAMA HAS!

'Overtaxed'...just how stupid are you?
Greg Dempsey

Livingston, TN

#51543 Oct 18, 2012
Romney Campaign calls police on workers being outsourced by Bain-owned Sensata

BAIN IS OWNED BY WILLARD Mitt ROMNEY

Romney Campaign calls police on workers being outsourced by Bain-owned Sensata - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

The Mormon Church is a CULT Not a REAL Church and romney is not a CHRISTIAN
Greg Dempsey

Livingston, TN

#51544 Oct 18, 2012
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Nice try dumbass.
Mitt served in PUBLIC SERVICE at NO COST TO TAXPAYERS by NOT TAKING A SALARY. Obama has been on the GOVERNMENT DOLE from day one and hasn't one sincle thing to show for it but higher unemployment; higher debt; and a World worse off than when he started.
Plus - HE LIED! He stated that Romney had a bigger pension that he did...which is false...along with you libtards raking Mitt over the coals for account in the Caymans and China...WHICH OBAMA HAS!
tHE president is worth about $1 1/2 Million dollars and Mitt Romney is worth more the $250 Million Dollars where do you get your math? Dumbass?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#51545 Oct 18, 2012
Greg Dempsey wrote:
<quoted text>
tHE president is worth about $1 1/2 Million dollars and Mitt Romney is worth more the $250 Million Dollars where do you get your math? Dumbass?
Last week it was reported Obama has $117 million from books alone.

Location hidden

#51546 Oct 18, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad Hollywood isn't casting a remake of The Wizard of Oz. You would be perfect for the part of the scarecrow.
Or the Wicked Witch!

Location hidden

#51547 Oct 18, 2012
Greg Dempsey wrote:
<quoted text>
I can answer that, from Fox Fake News and the Far Right-Wing Propaganda Websites and Mass Emailings! Can't you tell?:)

Location hidden

#51548 Oct 18, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Last week it was reported Obama has $117 million from books alone.
Yeah? Who reported it?

Location hidden

#51549 Oct 18, 2012
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Nice try dumbass.
Some of you People are REALLY gullible and totally brainwashed!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the woman inside me. 1 hr silent girl 1
He bought her a new Mercedes because it's cheap... 8 hr truth 3
Hormone Replacement Therapy (Mar '14) 9 hr Tylequious Jackson 2
Shipley to retire as city manager after 20 years 10 hr truth 7
atde littlt lots 11 hr heyt 1
Tattoos (Jun '14) 11 hr twin peaks 7
Subway skimps on toppings 15 hr rippedoff 6
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web