2 girls roaming Walmart parking lot

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Lebanon, TN

#1 Apr 24, 2011
Has anyone noticed 2 girls maybe in their 20s roaming the Ckvl Wal-mart parking lot?
One blonde and the other curly brown hair with glasses.
The past 3 times I've been there I've seen them walking through the parking lot and I've seen them doing the same thing in the Lowe's parking lot.
What are they up to?
Sunny

Kaneohe, HI

#2 Apr 24, 2011
They lost there doggie and r looking for it.
just one question

United States

#3 Apr 24, 2011
How big are their boobies?
i was there

Cookeville, TN

#4 Apr 24, 2011
Friday i was there and a blonde girl walked up to me and asked me for gas money for her mom and dad so they could make it home, i told her i had to get gas myself, people like that piss me off.. GET A JOB!
simon hectate

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Apr 24, 2011
Usually it's shoplifting females. They go in Walmart and steal a few things. Then they give some naive nerd a sob story about their car ran out of gas & talk them into refunding the stolen goods they claim they lost the recept to.
lala

Cookeville, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2011
simon hectate wrote:
Usually it's shoplifting females. They go in Walmart and steal a few things. Then they give some naive nerd a sob story about their car ran out of gas & talk them into refunding the stolen goods they claim they lost the recept to.
Well I'd tell them they get a walmart card with no receipt and you can use it at the murphys for gas!! Lol
Yep

Livingston, TN

#7 Apr 25, 2011
Are they in a burgundy colored car? If so I saw them yesterday too. They bummed gas money off of some older gentleman and then bummed a cigarette off my mom. Then a few minutes later I saw them at Subway asking for money to get something to eat. I thought it was just a coincidence until I read this. Maybe they should be reported.
saw them

Cookeville, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2011
Yep wrote:
Are they in a burgundy colored car? If so I saw them yesterday too. They bummed gas money off of some older gentleman and then bummed a cigarette off my mom. Then a few minutes later I saw them at Subway asking for money to get something to eat. I thought it was just a coincidence until I read this. Maybe they should be reported.
I saw then yesterday at murphys at walmart on jefferson asking a guy for money.. He told them no! They look trashy and in a burgundy old looking car! They pulled in for gas.. Weird! Couple freaking bums! If u don't have gas don't be driving or sell your car and ride a damn bike!
Maybe

Crossville, TN

#9 Apr 26, 2011
......they are hookers?
always prepared

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2011
Our whole society is collapsing. Not quite sure if its time to chew my cyanide capsule or not.
noname

United States

#11 May 1, 2011
me and my dad was at cookeville walmart yesterday afternoon and that blonde girl come over to us and ask us if she could have some gas so she could make it back home, we told her no.
saw them too

United States

#12 May 1, 2011
The blonde one came up to me at the Cookeville Walmart three days ago and asked me for $2 for gas. Here I am, a femaie with a buggy full of groceries and two small kids trying to put all of them in the car when she comes up to me. I said "no, I don't have any cash" then she says "you don't even have $2?" Which i said back to her "no that's what I said". I did but there was no way I was giving it to her! As soon as I saw her, it was obvious it was a scam but I also had remembered seeing it on here. Go topix :)
lol

Smartt, TN

#13 May 1, 2011
She was roaming around the Jackson Plaza on Wednesday
Call the cops

Crab Orchard, TN

#14 May 2, 2011
Call and report their asses so they will stop doing it. People like that just piss me off...
private eye

Bryson City, NC

#15 May 2, 2011
I saw a young man probably in his 30s walking around the strip mall where the Save-A-Lot is located. He was knocking on car windows hitting up people for money before they had a chance to open their door. Tried to bum $4 from me. I told the lady at the fabric shop next door about it and says it's getting worse.
so funny

Sparta, TN

#16 May 2, 2011
Curious wrote:
Has anyone noticed 2 girls maybe in their 20s roaming the Ckvl Wal-mart parking lot?
One blonde and the other curly brown hair with glasses.
The past 3 times I've been there I've seen them walking through the parking lot and I've seen them doing the same thing in the Lowe's parking lot.
What are they up to?
And you would be doing what? STALKING THEM? Since you seem to run into them everywhere you go
Yep

Cookeville, TN

#17 May 3, 2011
Call the cops when you see them. Bums hurt this town more than you know.
poster

Lebanon, TN

#18 May 3, 2011
so funny wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would be doing what? STALKING THEM? Since you seem to run into them everywhere you go
first of all. everyone goes to walmart
Secondly, i work at lowes and was told one day to watch them in the parking lot.
jackass.
just wondering

Sparta, TN

#19 May 5, 2011
poster wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all. everyone goes to walmart
Secondly, i work at lowes and was told one day to watch them in the parking lot.
jackass.
Yea but you see them ALL THE TIME? Sounds like stalker to me, and for the name callin, look in the mirror
just me

United States

#20 May 5, 2011
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea but you see them ALL THE TIME? Sounds like stalker to me, and for the name callin, look in the mirror
Are you a complete idiot? Seriously, who stalks bums?! A person can not help but recognize beggers going from car to car. Especially when they have come to you! Once you're approached by shady people like that, you have a tendancy to keep an eye out! Find someone more worthy of an attack as I have you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Incompetence Will Continue 57 min Make more than you 7
Best barber shop in town? (Feb '11) 1 hr Shsuntelligezinski 35
Chad Huddleston 2 hr Browls0 12
Butch chaffin must go 2 hr yeah 19
Aggression on both sides 3 hr Still working 5
Teachers are Dumb 4 hr Everyday 58
Troy dillon 6 hr The truth 3

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance