Mollys Plant Food & Rave-On Bath Salt...

Since: Feb 11

McMinnville, TN

#651 Mar 4, 2011
fools wrote:
There are many many news reports of people running through the night bloody while hallucinating, calling the cops because they thought their house was on fire, etc; and it is showing day by day that it is not a "harmless" drug, even in moderation of one pill(which has been sending countless to the hospital, by the way).
One pack may do nothing to you at all, while the next may have you in the ER feeling like you're about to die, and the next may have you hallucinating and losing your mind.
They're not regulated and the amount of Mephedrone and other various chemicals in each one varies.
Then again, by your account: the newspapers are lying, the hospitals are all lying, the scientists doing studies and posting it are all lying.. and they're all out to get you just to make you look bad, right? Yeah, lay off the meth-plant food, kid.
Oh yeah, and anyone who gets a "hot dose" of this stuff and ends up in the hospital near death like the many others before them, must have gotten a bag that someone "laced" with meth or something, right? lol While in the store.. The kind of meth that somehow doesn't show up on a drug test, and does exactly what a "hot does" of this stuff does to you? Lay off the fake-meth, kid. No one is out to get you. The newspapers, cops, hospitals, user accounts, stores, and even scientists aren't out to get you are your drug. They're just stating facts.
I'm not saying they're lying or out to get me. I'm saying they're half truths or exaggerations. Anyways, I haven't used MPF in over 2 months, and don't plan to, so the outcome of this doesn't affect me. Just expressing my opinion.
Just Saying

Cookeville, TN

#652 Mar 4, 2011
Jack Shephard wrote:
I'm not saying they're lying or out to get me. I'm saying they're half truths or exaggerations.
Half truths and exaggerations = lies

Which those facts and reports are truly not.
Jack Shephard wrote:
Anyways, I haven't used MPF in over 2 months, and don't plan to, so the outcome of this doesn't affect me. Just expressing my opinion.
Opinions are one thing, but saying that it's "not dangerous if taken in moderation" is incorrect and an outright lie, considering most of these actual facts and factual news reports are after one single pill/ or a normal dose.. Thus saying so makes it a lie, not an opinion. I have friends who have taken 3 or 4 at a time and been fine. Dosage isn't the problem, it's the chemical itself having different affects on people and the potency of the product varying by such large amounts from bag to bag so you never know if you'll get a hot dose and wig out and end up covered in blood running all night, or in a hospital, or if you'll end up not feeling a thing and thinking you got ripped off. If the government regulated it, and it was governed by the fda for potency, and dosage, it would still be somewhat dangerous, but like it is now, not controlled by anyone except for the people making it in their bath tub, it is VERY VERY dangerous, thinking otherwise is ignorant, stating otherwise to keep the drug around is an outright lie.
Ashley

Salisbury, NC

#653 Mar 4, 2011
Steve wrote:
And again, I hate to be all anti Molly but I just wanted to add this is in no way like weed whatsoever. Yeah, the first couple of times were fun. I was even gonna go get some for my friends, until the fuckin shit stopped my heart and I almost died. Go roll on that.
i feel like im dying! i cant stop burping and my stomach is on fire! this is the second time i tried it! and last

McMinnville, TN

#654 Mar 5, 2011
Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Half truths and exaggerations = lies
Which those facts and reports are truly not.
<quoted text>
stating otherwise to keep the drug around is an outright lie.
I don't care if it's still around, so that holds no bearing towards me. There are differences in facts and reports, be it the first person it happened to, the cops that saw it, happen, or w/e. Degradation of memories is very real, and doesn't take very long to misremember and skew things.
anon

Jackson, TN

#655 Mar 5, 2011
Jack Shephard wrote:
I think I heard that the people at gas stations were cutting it with other nasty stuff and repackaging it. That could be why people are having different experiences.
You could be right, but my boyfriend was buying it in pill form and crushing it up. When he bought it off the net, he ended up in the hospital. I still doesnt change the fact he was acting out of his mind on both store bought and net bought. I read also you said they might be cutting it with real meth or god knows what? I figure that you were being scarcastic about real meth cause if i'm not mistaken it costs more for the real stuff not to mention it is illegal but I agree they could be putting anything else in there. Drug dealers cut their stuff with baking soda or so i have heard. Maybe that would explain why some people claim it didn't do anything for them not even get them high.

I still think it should be banned though reguardless cut or uncut. I have seen the danger it poses with my own eyes and read a ton of articles about it after my boyfriend ended up in the hospital suffering from the effects of this drug. He almost died. His kidneys stopped working. he was sedated for about 5 days cause every time he woke up he would growl at people and attack them. He kept acting really paranoid at home too like someone was out to get him. he thought every car on the road was the police. He thought I was working for the CIA and had hidden recorders on my body. It isn't just about the user hurting themselves they hurt other people too. He attacked me once and I called the police. It was once he went back to his moms that he was sent to the hospital. He didnt ask to go cause of paranoia like some posters say people are weak for. He was sent to the hospital when his mom came home to a destroyed house. He weighs 300 lbs. I don't think it is a good idea to have a 300 lb man think that everyone is out to get them. It took 8 people to hold him down in the ambulance. He thought they were a fun party drug back then too. he had been using them for 2 months.
anon

Jackson, TN

#656 Mar 5, 2011
For lack of a better term, they're flipped out. It's almost like a psychotic break. They're extremely anxious and combative, they think there's stuff trying to get them, they're paranoid, they're having hallucinations. So, the encounters are not pleasant," Ryan says. "And we were finding that some of these guys couldn't be sedated with the normal drugs that we would use with other stimulants."

In Panama City, Fla., two incidents alerted authorities to the drug's serious effects. In one case, several officers were needed to subdue a man who tore a radar unit out of a police car with his teeth.

In another incident, police say a woman attacked her mother with a machete, thinking she was a monster.

The active ingredient in the bath salts is a chemical called MDPV, which Ryan says is similar to cathinone, a compound found in a plant called khat that produces leaves that are chewed in Africa.

"It's a stimulant, much like the coca leaves found in Colombia and South America," Ryan says. But "these substances that we're dealing with aren't organic," he says. "They are designer drugs, synthetic drugs, made-in-the-lab drugs."

http://www.npr.org/2011/02/08/133399834/flori...
anon

Jackson, TN

#657 Mar 5, 2011
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/...

FULTON, MISS.- When Neil Brown got high on bath salts, he took his skinning knife and slit his face and stomach repeatedly. Brown survived, but authorities say others haven't been so lucky after snorting, injecting or smoking powders with such innocuous-sounding names as Ivory Snow, Red Dove and Vanilla Sky

In Brown's case, he said he had tried every drug from heroin to crack and was so shaken by terrifying hallucinations that he wrote to one Mississippi paper urging people to stay away from the bath salts.

"I couldn't tell you why I did it," Brown said, pointing to his scars. "The psychological effects are still there."

Ryan said cathinone, the parent substance of the drugs, comes from a plant grown in Africa and is regulated. He said that MDPV and mephedrone are made in a lab and that they are not regulated because they are not marketed for human consumption. The stimulants affect neurotransmitters in the brain, he said

The drugs cause "intense cravings," he said. "They'll binge on it three or four days before they show up in an ER. Even though it's a horrible trip, they want to do it again and again."

"We had a deputy injured a week ago. They were fighting with a guy who thought they were two devils. That's what makes this drug so dangerous," he said.
anon

Jackson, TN

#658 Mar 5, 2011
http://www.businessweek.com/lifestyle/content...

If you take the very worst of some of the other drugs -- LSD and Ecstasy with their hallucinogenic-delusional type properties, PCP with extreme agitation, superhuman strength and combativeness, as well as the stimulant properties of cocaine and meth -- if you take all the worst of those and put them all together this is what you get. It's ugly," added Ryan, who recounted some harrowing stories.

"The psychosis is impressive," he said.

One man barricaded himself in an attic with a rifle, Ryan said, vowing to "kill the monsters before they kill me," while another user vowed to remove their own liver with a mechanical pencil.

The products have also been linked to suicides, not to mention hospitalizations, and on Tuesday investigators confirmed the presence of bath salt drugs in the blood of a man who killed a sheriff's deputy in Tippah County, Miss., ABC News reported.

Once an addled user gets to the emergency room, they're not controllable with normal sedatives such as valium, even in high doses, Ryan noted.

And when doctors try to wean patients off stronger sedatives or even antipsychotic medications, they just become uncontrollable again. "The longest I heard was someone who was sedated for 12 days and the psychosis came right back," Ryan said. "The huge concern is the possibility that some of these effects could be permanent. We don't know because we've never tested it on humans."

Despite these trips -- which users readily admit are horrible -- the cravings are so intense they often go back to the drug
Ridiculous

Antioch, TN

#659 Mar 5, 2011
anon wrote:
For lack of a better term, they're flipped out. It's almost like a psychotic break. They're extremely anxious and combative, they think there's stuff trying to get them, they're paranoid, they're having hallucinations. So, the encounters are not pleasant," Ryan says. "And we were finding that some of these guys couldn't be sedated with the normal drugs that we would use with other stimulants."
In Panama City, Fla., two incidents alerted authorities to the drug's serious effects. In one case, several officers were needed to subdue a man who tore a radar unit out of a police car with his teeth.
In another incident, police say a woman attacked her mother with a machete, thinking she was a monster.
The active ingredient in the bath salts is a chemical called MDPV, which Ryan says is similar to cathinone, a compound found in a plant called khat that produces leaves that are chewed in Africa.
"It's a stimulant, much like the coca leaves found in Colombia and South America," Ryan says. But "these substances that we're dealing with aren't organic," he says. "They are designer drugs, synthetic drugs, made-in-the-lab drugs."
http://www.npr.org/2011/02/08/133399834/flori...
Good God so much completely wrong information in that article.

He contradicts himself quite a few times in just a paragraph or two.
anon

Jackson, TN

#660 Mar 5, 2011
The posts I listed are all sourced. This stuff isn't just hurting the people who use it. The people on it are hurting other people too.
anon

Jackson, TN

#661 Mar 5, 2011
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
Good God so much completely wrong information in that article.
He contradicts himself quite a few times in just a paragraph or two.
how is he contridicting himself?
rizzle

Cookeville, TN

#662 Mar 5, 2011
on iut for 90 days aint hurt anyone.. got if you need
Not Taylor Swift

Nashville, TN

#663 Mar 6, 2011
What the hell. Tried Mollys and they sucked comparatively...3rd time thought they were laced. But it sounds to me like whatever is in this bath salt shit, if this is real, is nothing to be touched. Done it all, and have concluded (hate to say it) I feel safer doing illegal drugs if I have to over this bullshit (which just done, just done). Mollys were inconsistent,(sometimes fun, one time I thought I was going to die, but not covered in blood and combative. Never tried the bath salt. Dont want to. Rather eat bath and body works ;)* kidding *kidding....But kinda serious. Dont want to. The "incense" legal weed crap makes my heart race faster than if I were to do actual coke (real weed has neve done this), except for k2 before it got banned. Its all stupid.
Not Taylor Swift

Nashville, TN

#664 Mar 6, 2011
*correction...k2 never made me feel wack and made my heart race...but whatever the hell is going around now after they banned sure the hell does. Forget it. NO more!
Not Taylor Swift

Nashville, TN

#665 Mar 6, 2011
Legal highs are stupid. Feel much safer going underground to an unknown black market drug dealer and getting my fix of illegal shit if I actually had to. After my experience with this experimental legal garbage, thats the truth. Legislate that.
Sorry, half of that was sarcastic, but half ass serious. You think drugs are bad? This crap is worse! At least with all the other garbage there is a good track record and you half ass know what you are getting into. Just live life. If whatever you are doing sucks so bad that you have to be high or drunk to enjoy it, it really does suck that bad. Find something else like skydiving, or fun, or just fun. Fuck this shit.

McMinnville, TN

#667 Mar 6, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be right, but my boyfriend was buying it in pill form and crushing it up. When he bought it off the net, he ended up in the hospital. I still doesnt change the fact he was acting out of his mind on both store bought and net bought. I read also you said they might be cutting it with real meth or god knows what? I figure that you were being scarcastic about real meth cause if i'm not mistaken it costs more for the real stuff not to mention it is illegal but I agree they could be putting anything else in there. Drug dealers cut their stuff with baking soda or so i have heard. Maybe that would explain why some people claim it didn't do anything for them not even get them high.
I still think it should be banned though reguardless cut or uncut. I have seen the danger it poses with my own eyes and read a ton of articles about it after my boyfriend ended up in the hospital suffering from the effects of this drug. He almost died. His kidneys stopped working. he was sedated for about 5 days cause every time he woke up he would growl at people and attack them. He kept acting really paranoid at home too like someone was out to get him. he thought every car on the road was the police. He thought I was working for the CIA and had hidden recorders on my body. It isn't just about the user hurting themselves they hurt other people too. He attacked me once and I called the police. It was once he went back to his moms that he was sent to the hospital. He didnt ask to go cause of paranoia like some posters say people are weak for. He was sent to the hospital when his mom came home to a destroyed house. He weighs 300 lbs. I don't think it is a good idea to have a 300 lb man think that everyone is out to get them. It took 8 people to hold him down in the ambulance. He thought they were a fun party drug back then too. he had been using them for 2 months.
I don't recollect saying they were cutting it with real meth. If I did, I didn't mean to. Anyways, sorry to hear about what happened.
Moderation is key

Murfreesboro, TN

#668 Mar 6, 2011
ive done it wrote:
listen i have done this stuff ..let me explain about this shit.. its something that u can only do every now and then its not a high that you need to chase after ur fist time. every time something like this comes out some retarded person over does it and takes it away from people that can handle it and not act stupid. its not something that u need to take 6 of and u do not drink alcohol with it duh!... u have to drink a lot of water or juice on this because u need to stay hydrated.. i have only done 2 in one day but not at once, its nothing like meth..i have never done it but for me it last a longggg time even if u do only one for the first time i felt it for a while.., but i stay happy and motivated and i love everything, ur pupils become veryy large but thats just how it goes.. its nothing like the real x but of course i have not done that either i kno people that have and they say it is like that for a min but nothing like the real thing, but ur body just feels so good i cant explain it but all i can say is its not a bad thing people just do stupid crap on it and scare people away..i would def try it before it might get taken away in feb thanks to stupid people in coffee county..but this is just my opinion.. has any one else done it.. let people know how u feel about it..
man i have done The real deal several times by that i mean MOLLY, extacy is a cheap dirty form of this that is cut with many other drugs and pressed into a pill. MOLLY is PURE MDMA very clean and safe drug if used in moderation. "mollys plant food" however is just like the real thing but cheaper and more potent imo the only difference is the restlessness and mind raceing you have. for about a day afterwards. people need to do thier research on this and realize that they are giving you a 300mg pill when the recommended dose is 150mg you also need to drink plenty of water like it says on the back of the package although very discrete it gives you the perfect instructions on how to use it. and for the jesus freak trying to preach to everyone, you children are growing up in a different society where drugs are more accepted and used I mean you probably drink and maybe get drunk every so ofetn im pretty sure alcohol is one of the 3 scourges of the earth as said by the great psychologist Frued that is still taught today. and i garuntee youll be pissed off if they take beer off the shelves cuz someone got to fucked up and died or killed someone so please get your facts straight, and remember a joint a day will keep the doctors away. oh yea MODERATION IS THE KEY TO LIFE.
Umm

Cookeville, TN

#670 Mar 7, 2011
Moderation is key wrote:
<quoted text>man i have done The real deal several times by that i mean MOLLY, extacy is a cheap dirty form of this that is cut with many other drugs and pressed into a pill. MOLLY is PURE MDMA very clean and safe drug if used in moderation. "mollys plant food" however is just like the real thing but cheaper and more potent imo the only difference is the restlessness and mind raceing you have. for about a day afterwards. people need to do thier research on this and realize that they are giving you a 300mg pill when the recommended dose is 150mg you also need to drink plenty of water like it says on the back of the package although very discrete it gives you the perfect instructions on how to use it. and for the jesus freak trying to preach to everyone, you children are growing up in a different society where drugs are more accepted and used I mean you probably drink and maybe get drunk every so ofetn im pretty sure alcohol is one of the 3 scourges of the earth as said by the great psychologist Frued that is still taught today. and i garuntee youll be pissed off if they take beer off the shelves cuz someone got to fucked up and died or killed someone so please get your facts straight, and remember a joint a day will keep the doctors away. oh yea MODERATION IS THE KEY TO LIFE.
Beer is regulated and NOT made from a dirty batch of mixed and mostly UNKNOWN chemicals which are randomly pressed into either a super potent dose ready to hurt/kill someone, or a regular/un-potent dose. That's what makes it dangerous. "Moderation" won't help you when you get a bad dose like a lot of these people, whether you've been lucky enough to not have so far or not.

It's like saying use "moderation" when huffing paint. It's not going to save you from the terrible affects you get from huffing paint. Once you've done it, you're simply along for the ride with no stopping unless you end up in the hospital or dead.
Ridiculous

Antioch, TN

#671 Mar 7, 2011
Umm wrote:
<quoted text>
Beer is regulated and NOT made from a dirty batch of mixed and mostly UNKNOWN chemicals which are randomly pressed into either a super potent dose ready to hurt/kill someone, or a regular/un-potent dose. That's what makes it dangerous. "Moderation" won't help you when you get a bad dose like a lot of these people, whether you've been lucky enough to not have so far or not.
It's like saying use "moderation" when huffing paint. It's not going to save you from the terrible affects you get from huffing paint. Once you've done it, you're simply along for the ride with no stopping unless you end up in the hospital or dead.
Chemicals mashed together eh? lmao
PullURheadfromUR butt

Cookeville, TN

#672 Mar 7, 2011
I cannot say enough how dangerous these designer type drugs are. It does not need to be legal, it does not need to be available at all. As people on here have proved, people are so unhappy and ungrateful for the life they have they will try anything. I went through my hippie days in college and grew out of it...but NEVER would I trust my sanity to a lab created recreational drug. We have lost all sense of self in this generation and I am fearful for what this country is becoming. Grow up people, get an education, and get a job. The sense of entitlement and general lack of worth is sickening. I have seen brilliant people loose their sanity because of designer drugs...seriously!! You don't have to take drugs like this to have an amazing time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
this years fireworks show 2 hr just another cust... 1
News All is Not Good in Algood (Feb '14) 6 hr summer time 684
Goods Lovell Against the BAD Lovells (Nov '10) 8 hr Justsayin 19
Beware! (Jul '11) 11 hr Hunter 9
Pizza Hut on Neal St 12 hr Boom 3
Happy 4th from the Founding Fathers! 13 hr username 22
Battle Flag the 4th of July - stand up, Souther... 13 hr username 8
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE