Mollys Plant Food & Rave-On Bath Salt...
grandma

Gainesboro, TN

#448 Feb 10, 2011
No one on here says that these other things are better for you but you keep saying they do.You are so much like a child on here. You keep haveing to defend yourself.Whats the matter,think you are losing or something?
Daisy Duke

Boiling Springs, SC

#449 Feb 10, 2011
Mental midgets... Ashy larry you are so funny.
doh doh doh

Nashville, TN

#450 Feb 10, 2011
REPLIES.
Daisy Duke

Boiling Springs, SC

#451 Feb 10, 2011
grandma wrote:
No one on here says that these other things are better for you but you keep saying they do.You are so much like a child on here. You keep haveing to defend yourself.Whats the matter,think you are losing or something?
W dohat you think grandma? Is he ashy larry?
Daisy Duke

Boiling Springs, SC

#452 Feb 10, 2011
*what do
doh doh doh

Nashville, TN

#453 Feb 10, 2011
Daisy Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
W dohat you think grandma? Is he ashy larry?
He probably thinks you are complimenting him. ;) I bet you he googled it.
doh doh doh

Nashville, TN

#454 Feb 10, 2011
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
Comes from the Khat plant ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat ) actually, "Khat contains the alkaloid called cathinone, an amphetamine-like stimulant which is said to cause excitement, loss of appetite, and euphoria. In 1980, the World Health Organization classified khat as a drug of abuse that can produce mild to moderate psychological dependence (less than tobacco or alcohol)[1]. The plant has been targeted by anti-drug organizations like the DEA.[2] It is a controlled or illegal substance in many countries, but is legal for sale and production in many others."
NOTICE that right there it says LESS DEPENDENCE THAN ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO!!!!!!!!!! Dee deeee deeee...
So enough with the ITS MADE IN A CHEM lab crap. ITs EXTRACTED, not made. Same as Honey oil is extracted from Marijuana and is nearly straight thc. I guess its ok if I grow a Khat plant and put it in a tea with you then right? Just makin sure...
Alcohol is grown? Im pretty sure some of the ingredients are grown, but does it not take a long distilling process, fermenting process, plus other things added. Pretty sure that can be considered to be made up of chemicals just like everything is.
Tobacco ok.. if you have pure tobacco that is grown. But lets take a moment to see what is ACTUALLY being smoked in an average cigarette.
" Over 4000 chemical compounds are created by burning a cigarette, many of which are toxic and/or carcinogenic. Carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrogen cyanide and ammonia"
http://quitsmoking.about.com/cs/nicotineinhal...
I swear most of you have heavy blinders on.
...and you are citing this from Wikipedia? Did you even graduate high school? doh doh doh You know damn well you don't even believe that stuff about it being less addictive than alcohol.
You've said it yourself. Go back and look. I call TROLL.
doh doh doh

Nashville, TN

#455 Feb 10, 2011
helpful

Alcoa, TN

#456 Feb 10, 2011
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
You should only do mollys at most once a week, I recommend once every two weeks to a month. Max should be 3 300mg pills over about 15 hours. First time one pill is all you should take. Wait for it, it won't always work right away, some people takes an hour or two to kick in fully. Resist the urge to redose. Its best to only buy 1 pill the first time, don't buy extra and have it or you'll want to take it.
What kind of documation do you have on this molly stuff? And does it work the same for everyone? Unless you have facts, this is false advertising, you're just giving your opinion, thats why we have laws because everyone does not have the same opinion as you.
Ridiculous

United States

#457 Feb 10, 2011
doh doh doh wrote:
<quoted text>
He probably thinks you are complimenting him. ;) I bet you he googled it.
Could care less as to what an "ashy larry" is. All I have presented are the actual facts, not witch hunting myths.

You all can post whatever little trival topix board crap you want. I have not posted to this board till I saw this thread and its ridiculous attempts at propaganda. Those that are able to read and follow along, do a bit of research on their own, will find out the truth. Those that won't are likely TENNESSEE State Senator Eric Stewart who probably is half of the posters in this thread.
grandma

Gainesboro, TN

#458 Feb 10, 2011
This is just my opinion...I don't think he has a fantastic job,everything he knows he reads on the computer which,don't get me wrong,knowledge is everything but not when you talk like everyone else is stupid.Mind altering pills is just that,mind altering,and not always for the good,other wise they wouldn't be working so hard to get rid off them.I think Ridiculous is Ashy Larry and whoever else agrees with him because they all sound exactly the same.
grandma

Gainesboro, TN

#459 Feb 10, 2011
Yep,I'm a senator.
Ridiculous

United States

#460 Feb 10, 2011
grandma wrote:
Actually yes they have, that however is not the point. The point is that the only reason those things are "LEGAL" is because they have a huge amount of money behind them, lobbyists paying politicians to keep them legal etc.

This country was never intended to have so many restrictions to take away from our right to Life, Liberty, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!

If what I AM DOING is not harming others, then it should be up to ME as to what I want to do. I do not drive when I have taken mollys period. So now what harm am I doing? Alcohol related auto fatalities in 2009 11,773.

Read this, then see if you are more worried about Mollys plant food, or alcohol.

"----------

Alcohol Poisoning Statistics
Estimates compiled by the World Health Organization (WHO) suggest that excessive alcohol consumption results in deaths of around 1.8 million people world wide every year. A large percentage of these deaths are caused due to alcohol poisoning. The number of deaths in itself is so high, that the number of people diagnosed for alcohol poisoning world over would be difficult to estimate. As far as the United States is concerned, approximately 50,000 individuals are diagnosed for this condition every year. This means that the number of individuals diagnosed for alcohol poisoning each week could be well above 900. A large number of these individuals are college students who take to alcohol owing to peer pressure and curiosity. Around 150,000 college students are diagnosed with some or the other alcoholism related health problem every year.

It doesn't come as a surprise that binge drinking alcohol poisoning is also quite common in the United States. Although binge drinkers, who suffer from alcohol poisoning, don't sport an alcoholic behavior, they do have the tendency to drink alcohol in large quantities at a time. This behavior can eventually surmount to alcohol poisoning in teenagers, especially because approximately 2.6 million people who indulge in binge drinking in the U.S. are individuals in the age group of 12 to 17. It may be surprising to know, but in the United States approximately 13,000 teenagers start drinking each day. Most of the deaths due to poisoning are often misdiagnosed, which makes it difficult to compile alcohol poisoning death statistics. However, a study carried out in the United States a while ago revealed that at least one person dies due to alcohol poisoning every week. Drinking and driving is yet another cause of a large number of fatalities in the U.S. Around 39% of all traffic fatalities that happen in U.S. are attributed to the symptoms of alcohol poisoning, such as confusion and poor reflexes.

These alcohol poisoning statistics just give a brief picture about one of the most serious issues in the world today. It is very difficult to compile data about health conditions, such as alcohol poisoning, owing to the fact that many of these cases are either misdiagnosed or actually go unreported. The irony is that in spite of the large number of awareness campaigns about the harmful effects of alcohol that are being executed in different parts of the world, alcohol abuse still continues to prevail.
----------"
Daisy Duke

Morganton, NC

#461 Feb 10, 2011
Darn! You got me! I'm am Senator Eric Stewart. Lol. Once again, "RIDICULOUS", you have made me laugh. Thanks!
grandma

Gainesboro, TN

#462 Feb 10, 2011
What you do to yourself is your business,you are right...BUT,for you to say this doesn't affect different people in different ways is so ridiculous.And not only am I the senator,I am a daughter,mother,grandmother,wi fe,sister and aunt.
doh doh doh

Nashville, TN

#463 Feb 10, 2011
I'm a senator too. Let's have roll call.
doh doh doh

Nashville, TN

#464 Feb 10, 2011
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yes they have, that however is not the point. The point is that the only reason those things are "LEGAL" is because they have a huge amount of money behind them, lobbyists paying politicians to keep them legal etc.
This country was never intended to have so many restrictions to take away from our right to Life, Liberty, and the PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!
If what I AM DOING is not harming others, then it should be up to ME as to what I want to do. I do not drive when I have taken mollys period. So now what harm am I doing? Alcohol related auto fatalities in 2009 11,773.
Read this, then see if you are more worried about Mollys plant food, or alcohol.
"----------
Alcohol Poisoning Statistics
Estimates compiled by the World Health Organization (WHO) suggest that excessive alcohol consumption results in deaths of around 1.8 million people world wide every year. A large percentage of these deaths are caused due to alcohol poisoning. The number of deaths in itself is so high, that the number of people diagnosed for alcohol poisoning world over would be difficult to estimate. As far as the United States is concerned, approximately 50,000 individuals are diagnosed for this condition every year. This means that the number of individuals diagnosed for alcohol poisoning each week could be well above 900. A large number of these individuals are college students who take to alcohol owing to peer pressure and curiosity. Around 150,000 college students are diagnosed with some or the other alcoholism related health problem every year.
It doesn't come as a surprise that binge drinking alcohol poisoning is also quite common in the United States. Although binge drinkers, who suffer from alcohol poisoning, don't sport an alcoholic behavior, they do have the tendency to drink alcohol in large quantities at a time. This behavior can eventually surmount to alcohol poisoning in teenagers, especially because approximately 2.6 million people who indulge in binge drinking in the U.S. are individuals in the age group of 12 to 17. It may be surprising to know, but in the United States approximately 13,000 teenagers start drinking each day. Most of the deaths due to poisoning are often misdiagnosed, which makes it difficult to compile alcohol poisoning death statistics. However, a study carried out in the United States a while ago revealed that at least one person dies due to alcohol poisoning every week. Drinking and driving is yet another cause of a large number of fatalities in the U.S. Around 39% of all traffic fatalities that happen in U.S. are attributed to the symptoms of alcohol poisoning, such as confusion and poor reflexes.
These alcohol poisoning statistics just give a brief picture about one of the most serious issues in the world today. It is very difficult to compile data about health conditions, such as alcohol poisoning, owing to the fact that many of these cases are either misdiagnosed or actually go unreported. The irony is that in spite of the large number of awareness campaigns about the harmful effects of alcohol that are being executed in different parts of the world, alcohol abuse still continues to prevail.
----------"
I call TROLL.
elizabeth

Goldston, NC

#465 Feb 10, 2011
The importers/makers, distributors and sellers may see life getting more interesting pretty fast if they continue to send kids with seizures to the ER here Cookeville. They've crossed the line. It's a bad way to run a business.
Methinks

Manchester, TN

#466 Feb 10, 2011
Trolls trolling trolls. Trolls trolling trolls. Trolls trolling trolls. Trolls trolling trolls. Trolls trolling trolls. Trolls trolling trolls.
grandma

Gainesboro, TN

#467 Feb 10, 2011
This is making grandma very tired.He doesn't even realize when he has proven everyone elses point...amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kid walked out of First Baptist Mothers Day Out 29 min Larry 9
drug dealers 38 min Citizen7186 9
outlaws mc full of cops and snitches (Jun '10) 44 min Citizen7186 88
What drugs do probation officers test for? (Aug '12) 50 min Citizen7186 180
Firemens stupid moustache 2 hr Yep 2
April hayes and brigham whitehead 4 hr I know 2
Women Read no exceptions 7 hr save the humans 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages