Mollys Plant Food & Rave-On Bath Salt...
Jess

Nashville, TN

#267 Feb 6, 2011
Who on here is workin in some way for this stuff be it marketing, sales etc for the Molly wagon? Come on now. Step up and shine! Hey shout out to miss nurse lady. A friend of mine had a bad experience on this stuff. Chawk it up to whatever you please, but when she called a nurses line and poison control about it, neither of the people on the other end even had a clue, had heard about the stuff or had any information in their database. Not implying in any way that Molly is poisonous as Im pretty sure in a single dose, it is not. I get there are people out there who dont care and waaaaaaay over do it. I've read some crazy shit from those folks and their experiences on Erowid. But just was thinkin about it, and that many places dont even have the literature of what it is or how to deal with it when someone freaks out and calls.
Jess

Nashville, TN

#268 Feb 6, 2011
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
VERY CLEARLY NOW! WHAT WAS THEIR DOSAGE? How many MG's or G's did they take? What else did each case ingest or take at the same time. How many of them were on prescription meds of some sort? Are you sure they didn't do something else and blaming it on a LEGAL substance so they wouldn't get reported by the ER to police?
You I believe are a liar, but prove me wrong.
Just to add to this, I've known some people to go to the ER in Nash for taking too much of something illegal. The ER treated them with priority, checked their vitals right away, and did not call the cops. The only way ER was gonna narc them out was if they were out of control or tried to leave by car while still under the influence of whatever substance. People should not be scared to go if they too fucked up be it legal or illegal. Some ERs are different, but the thing about it is, if you go to a good one they should be and are generally there to help...
Jess

Nashville, TN

#269 Feb 6, 2011
Thats just if it gets to that point. Hopefully it doesnt. But shit happens. All Im sayin is if any body ever thought they had to go into the ER because of taking Molly, it would be really dumb to be all sketchy and afraid and not tell why they were there... Even if they were dumb about it.
Ridiculous

Calhoun, LA

#270 Feb 6, 2011
Jess wrote:
Thats just if it gets to that point. Hopefully it doesnt. But shit happens. All Im sayin is if any body ever thought they had to go into the ER because of taking Molly, it would be really dumb to be all sketchy and afraid and not tell why they were there... Even if they were dumb about it.
Chainsaws, sharpened pencils, gas stoves, a large rock, anything can be abused. Should we ban all those too? I just hate the over regulation of anything that might hurt us. Its silly. Put a label on it like cigs, and let us make our own decisions.
concerned

Martin, TN

#271 Feb 6, 2011
Ridiculous wrote:
<quoted text>
Chainsaws, sharpened pencils, gas stoves, a large rock, anything can be abused. Should we ban all those too? I just hate the over regulation of anything that might hurt us. Its silly. Put a label on it like cigs, and let us make our own decisions.
common sense tells you all those things can be dangerous... Its pure evil for someone to try and act like something thats untested and sold as bathsalts or plant food when you know they are being used as drugs aimed especially for underage children. And the ppl that are doing this are pure evil..
Paramedic

Cookeville, TN

#272 Feb 6, 2011
Thanks to all of you for giving us yet another challenge! We now will have to work harder to keep you alive! Congratulations. Now we will have to figure out how to fight your hypertension, hyperthermia, seizures, combativeness, etc... caused by a drug that is "safe" and "legal". I just wonder how many of you will have to die before a good treatment decision tree is sent out to us in the field. But, thanks to you, we will have to obtain even more skills to fix this. Heaven forbid we are tied up with these people rather than taking care of the heart attacks, accidents, sick children, and the rest of the truly sick people we have been trained to care for. Thanks again!
Ridiculous

Calhoun, LA

#273 Feb 6, 2011
Paramedic wrote:
Thanks to all of you for giving us yet another challenge! We now will have to work harder to keep you alive! Congratulations. Now we will have to figure out how to fight your hypertension, hyperthermia, seizures, combativeness, etc... caused by a drug that is "safe" and "legal". I just wonder how many of you will have to die before a good treatment decision tree is sent out to us in the field. But, thanks to you, we will have to obtain even more skills to fix this. Heaven forbid we are tied up with these people rather than taking care of the heart attacks, accidents, sick children, and the rest of the truly sick people we have been trained to care for. Thanks again!
Wow we have a nurse and a paramedic that list symptoms that do not happen, are not caused by mollys. Any "deaths" that they are accusing this to be causing are at best hearsay, no listing of dosage taken (8 gallons of water will kill the average human if drank in a short period, lets ban that too).

And AGAIN how many alcohol related issues do you get in every week? The "Nurse" didn't answer that either.

What experience do you have? What company do you currently work for as a EMT? Love how all the "experts" come in and quote a bunch of symptoms and issues that don't happen with Mollys.

Combativeness with Mollys? LMFAO. Thats METH not Mephedrone you idiot. Or maybe you are thinking of Angel Dust? lmao
grandma

Livingston, TN

#274 Feb 6, 2011
everyone thats on here talking like its nothing. Ask yourself this. If someone god messed up on this and wrecked into your car with your child or your mother and father or grandmother. Would it be ok then?? NO...just like alcohol, pills anything. If it was the main cause of a death close to you you wouldn't be happy. Yes people can control it. But MOST PEOPLE ARE GONNA ABUSE IT AND ITS NOT A GOOD OUTCOME IS THE POINT. You can abuse anything. People that only look for their next high don't care...
Ridiculous

Calhoun, LA

#275 Feb 6, 2011
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>common sense tells you all those things can be dangerous... Its pure evil for someone to try and act like something thats untested and sold as bathsalts or plant food when you know they are being used as drugs aimed especially for underage children. And the ppl that are doing this are pure evil..
Aimed especially for underage children? Where did you see it marketed as such? The website for it is marked 18 only to purchase. They card in every store I have been to before they sell it. Underage might get it, but they find some magical way to get alcohol. Yet it isn't marketed to them, isn't supposed to be sold to them etc.

Comes down to PARENTAL responsibility. How come I know hundreds of parents with kids that don't disobey. Maybe they don't rely on the tv and internet to babysit their kids, make sure they are where they are supposed to be, and check up on them when they are out. Maybe the Government should hire all of you parents unable to keep up with your children a babysitter to. To follow your kids around and keep tabs on them since you can't seem to handle it on your own.

Why not? You are depending on them to try and stop them from getting high, getting drunk, and smoking cigarettes. That seems to be working swimmingly. Carry on all you A+ parents.

PLEASE big government make sure my kid is safe from all the bad stuff. Jesus jumped up and knocked granny out of her rocking chair. lmao
Ridiculous

Calhoun, LA

#276 Feb 6, 2011
grandma wrote:
everyone thats on here talking like its nothing. Ask yourself this. If someone god messed up on this and wrecked into your car with your child or your mother and father or grandmother. Would it be ok then?? NO...just like alcohol, pills anything. If it was the main cause of a death close to you you wouldn't be happy. Yes people can control it. But MOST PEOPLE ARE GONNA ABUSE IT AND ITS NOT A GOOD OUTCOME IS THE POINT. You can abuse anything. People that only look for their next high don't care...
Are you protesting to get Alcohol banned Granny? If not then you don't really care about people being safe.

And nice generalization that "most" will abuse it. MOST abuse Alcohol, MOST abuse Cigarettes, MOST abuse FOOD for that matter.

Lets ban anything bad for anyone that is irresponsible. Sounds like a grand plan. lol
grandma

Livingston, TN

#277 Feb 6, 2011
It's just so funny how people will defend things like this.People will drink more and more to get drunk,yes. The only people who defends crap are the people who does it. I have never smoked a cigarette and started seeing things.Not long ago it was posh and supposedly a 19 year old boy defending it,sounded like a 12 year old to me.Anyway what I've heard has been on TV and they have had videos and interviewed people who were taped , they were the ones talking about what it did to them.Defend it all you want...I think you protest too much.
LOL

Cookeville, TN

#278 Feb 6, 2011
grandma wrote:
Looks like grandma forgot to speak on the evil of computers that I hear about from so many uninformed folks. Hey people, computers, drugs, alcohol, cars, home appliances, guns...everything is a potential killer if used by stupid people. Molly rocks!!!!
LOL

Cookeville, TN

#279 Feb 6, 2011
Paramedic wrote:
Poor babies. lol
LOL

Cookeville, TN

#280 Feb 6, 2011
Nurse T wrote:
Molly's plant Food can kill you without a doubt. Many college kids have been brought to the hospital about it. If you choose to take it, I hope you have health insurance but more importantly, life insurance.
Get off of the LSD so you can think clearly and rationally.
concerned

Martin, TN

#281 Feb 6, 2011
Ridiculous you make no sense whatsoever just typing to make yourself feel importamt, meanwhile you just sound dummer and dummer.
grandma

Livingston, TN

#282 Feb 6, 2011
all of this is getting really stupid. I never was one to take drugs and crap.And I always hated hearing people say this but here goes "back in my day" it was speed,angel dust,pcp,whatever...and people defended all of that too.I even knew one guy who sold it and swore it was great and not dangerous until his little brother got hold of some and had a very bad trip.This guy wanted to kill the one who gave it to his brother,but why?It wasn't dangerous.I'm not some kind of prude, to each his own but when you defend it like it's bottled water you all sound crazy already.Use it if you want.
Now Now

Cookeville, TN

#283 Feb 6, 2011
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like grandma forgot to speak on the evil of computers that I hear about from so many uninformed folks. Hey people, computers, drugs, alcohol, cars, home appliances, guns...everything is a potential killer if used by stupid people. Molly rocks!!!!
Thats no way to talk to a grandmother.. Would you talk to your grandmother like that ? I sure hope not. I do understand the concern with our nurses, er doctors,etc.. These people see crazy things everyday. Just try to picture yourself in the line of work they do for a second seeing people youre trying to help be sick or even die or dying every time you go to work. That takes a strong person to do that. So I get it. But I do believe that the people out there that are not abusing this stuff , that are just doing it once every 2 weeks like has been stated, Fine.. as long as your an adult ( 18 & over )and youve got shit under control great! The ones who are "addicted" to this and Im sorry but I think someone who is not strongwelled or does not have good self control can get addicted to anything... If you, or some one you know fits into that category .. then yes you or that person needs help, and yes it is dangerous. The people on here that are not supporting this I believe its just because they are scared of what it could do to fellow human beings. And that takes a caring kind of person to care about someone they dont even know to try talking them out of something that "could" hurt them. So everyone please lighten up. We are all different all have different ways of looking at things. No need to be hateful to eachother.
Candace

Livingston, TN

#284 Feb 6, 2011
The people that are just running their mouths don't care. Untill it hits home. Morons. Maybe one of you morons will be the next to OD off the junk and put your parents or HOPE TO GOD not your children thru that.
Ridiculous

Calhoun, LA

#285 Feb 6, 2011
grandma wrote:
It's just so funny how people will defend things like this.People will drink more and more to get drunk,yes. The only people who defends crap are the people who does it. I have never smoked a cigarette and started seeing things.Not long ago it was posh and supposedly a 19 year old boy defending it,sounded like a 12 year old to me.Anyway what I've heard has been on TV and they have had videos and interviewed people who were taped , they were the ones talking about what it did to them.Defend it all you want...I think you protest too much.
Ok granny. Posh is barely even something that affects you. Next to no effect smoking it. I don't hardly drink, maybe 20 beers a year, and maybe 3 mixed drinks a year socially. Don't smoke cigs. Don't get in trouble for anything, am a responsible adult. Yet its ok for people to drink wine to relax, I can't smoke some pot, or take a day off with my loved one and have some mollys. Friggin ridiculous. You are talking out your butt. You don't now what you are talkin about. And for the record neither does the media. They wanta story, not the truth. Keep believing the bullcrap though. Makes your tiny existence easier.
Ridiculous

Calhoun, LA

#286 Feb 6, 2011
Candace wrote:
The people that are just running their mouths don't care. Untill it hits home. Morons. Maybe one of you morons will be the next to OD off the junk and put your parents or HOPE TO GOD not your children thru that.
Really, who has OD'd and how much did they take? Why has NO ONE EVER in this thread said how much the so called "od'ers" taken? Funny stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers are Dumb 15 min A weekly story 57
king gary leon ealey from baxter tn (Feb '15) 24 min Info Seeker 10
Did absolute fitness close 1 hr ttuball 2
Aggression on both sides 1 hr David 1
A backbone at last 3 hr Ron McDonald 12
Incompetence Will Continue 4 hr surrounded 5
TTU Football (Oct '15) 5 hr Big 12 fan 4

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance