stick

Cookeville, TN

#113 Feb 13, 2013
Joey will never grow up. Not until he is made to face the consequences of his actions.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#114 Feb 16, 2013
Desert Storm Vet wrote:
<quoted text>This sentence is 91 words and characters long. A sentence must be read in a single breath. I am unfamiliar with "cracker point". Either the schools you attended were not equipped to teach English or you paid little attention to learning the written language. Make your point but try not to be so wordy. It detracts from your message.
It doesnt have a thing to do with my attention span but the distractions that were intentionally applied for the outside sources who you are working with.

Cookeville

#115 Feb 16, 2013
Fessler,Rohr,Brock and others who have worked willingly with John B. Averitt should not be around children at all.
just saying it right

Byrdstown, TN

#116 Feb 17, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
Fessler,Rohr,Brock and others who have worked willingly with John B. Averitt should not be around children at all.
Again, too stupid for words!!
frank

Cookeville, TN

#117 Feb 19, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
cant fix stupid lol

Cookeville

#119 Mar 4, 2013
"School security" exists to torment students not punish intruders.
LOL

Cookeville, TN

#120 Mar 4, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
"School security" exists to torment students not punish intruders.
School security exists to protect schools from idiots like you that think everybody including the postman is out to get them.

Cookeville

#121 Mar 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>School security exists to protect schools from idiots like you that think everybody including the postman is out to get them.
I've never been to a k-12 scholl as an adult, to harass students,many of those who you are involved have, unless you can prove differently i advise you back away from the keyboard and find something that you can do without lying.

Cookeville

#122 Mar 4, 2013
Rohr/Brock/Fessler and other who chose to enact the policies of john b averitt and torment students for sport shouldnt be allowed around children at all.
LOL

Cookeville, TN

#123 Mar 4, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
Rohr/Brock/Fessler and other who chose to enact the policies of john b averitt and torment students for sport shouldnt be allowed around children at all.
Back away from the keyboard and do something that you can do without lying. Oh crap, that would eliminate everything. You are trying to get me to spank you but I know you love it so I won't spank you again.

Cookeville

#124 Mar 4, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the keyboard and do something that you can do without lying. Oh crap, that would eliminate everything. You are trying to get me to spank you but I know you love it so I won't spank you again.
I'm not into that, if anything, with the appropriate woman, i'd like to do the spanking. Again, this has nothing to do with the subject at hand.
wtf

Cookeville, TN

#125 Mar 4, 2013
having a gf would be good 4 U.

Cookeville

#126 Mar 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
having a gf would be good 4 U.
I concur but that isnt the issue. Fessler/Rohr/Brock and other who torment the just and strong should not be allowed around children at all.
just saying it right

Byrdstown, TN

#127 Mar 4, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>I concur but that isnt the issue. Fessler/Rohr/Brock and other who torment the just and strong should not be allowed around children at all.
Joey, I forgot how much we all missed hearing about Brock/Rhor/Fessler, since the library was shut down. NOT!!!!!! And now here we go again, your ranting about people that you hate and have made up stories about. Grow up, mentally, to the middle age of 26yrs. that you are....

Cookeville

#128 Mar 5, 2013
just saying it right wrote:
<quoted text>Joey, I forgot how much we all missed hearing about Brock/Rhor/Fessler, since the library was shut down. NOT!!!!!! And now here we go again, your ranting about people that you hate and have made up stories about. Grow up, mentally, to the middle age of 26yrs. that you are....
I didnt stop. I simply found a different forum in which to discuss the matter. Brock/Rohr, fessler and others who support John B. Averitt shouldnt be around children at all.
grandma

Baxter, TN

#129 Mar 5, 2013
DeDominicis...were you.....touched.... by these people? I'm asking because that's how it sounds.
just saying it right

Byrdstown, TN

#131 Mar 5, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>I was not sexually touched by these people but they are supporters of someone who supports supports such behavior and while i havnt been sexually touched by these individuals, they certainly ARE molesters. Brock,Rohr,Fessler, and Boys shouldnt be around children.
Lies from Joey! Stupid words to attract attention, the wrong way.

Cookeville

#132 Mar 6, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>Back away from the keyboard and do something that you can do without lying. Oh crap, that would eliminate everything. You are trying to get me to spank you but I know you love it so I won't spank you again.
You're a liar and Janie Brock,Maryanne Rohr and Fessler shouldnt have contact with children.
panda

Cookeville, TN

#133 Mar 6, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar and Janie Brock,Maryanne Rohr and Fessler shouldnt have contact with children.
I think he wants John A. to spank him but, I am not sure.
johnbaveritt

Cookeville, TN

#134 Mar 6, 2013
panda wrote:
<quoted text>I think he wants John A. to spank him but, I am not sure.
gimmie that wang, daddy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nashville pain center at cookeville (Aug '11) 58 min StormysMom 70
Dacco (Mar '13) 2 hr Tammey smith 38
Cookeville Apartments (May '11) 3 hr Angry Parents 5
the birds at Tennessee Tech football stadium 6 hr just concerned 9
Police BRIDGE resolution DO NOT PASS IT 7 hr get real 2
News City manager interviews tomorrow, Wednesday 7 hr omnipitent 2
anybody knows victoria manning 12 hr sadie maple 1
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE