Livingston, TN

#2 Dec 2, 2012
Buyer wrote:
http://www.dealerrater.com/dea ler/Ford-Lincoln-of-Cookeville -review-39217/
I own a ford and I drive to Crossville.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#3 Dec 2, 2012
I have had terrible experiences there.The lady that works in service is quite possibly the rudest woman I have ever had to deal with.
sandy

Maryville, TN

#4 Dec 6, 2012
distressed wrote:
<quoted text>I own a ford and I drive to Crossville.
Why do you drive to Crossville?
sandy

Maryville, TN

#5 Dec 6, 2012
mike wrote:
I have had terrible experiences there.The lady that works in service is quite possibly the rudest woman I have ever had to deal with.
Which lady are yu referring to?
distressed

Livingston, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2012
sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you drive to Crossville?
Nicer people and better service.
sandy

Maryville, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2012
distressed wrote:
<quoted text>Nicer people and better service.
Well maybe you should give it a try now, new service manager that has been there a little over a year now. I use to take my car to Crossville, but now this service department goes above and beyond to take care of your needs.
yes they said

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2012
i wanted green mustang they said i was approve on the phone got there i waited 3 hours still didnt get it
distressed

Livingston, TN

#9 Dec 10, 2012
sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well maybe you should give it a try now, new service manager that has been there a little over a year now. I use to take my car to Crossville, but now this service department goes above and beyond to take care of your needs.
No thank you.
SteveSux

Cookeville, TN

#10 Jan 2, 2013
The sales manager Steve K. is a fucking loser. The guy has jacked up teeth, horrible breath and thinks he is the coolest guy to walk the earth. Making fun of customers and cursing in front of women and children isn't professional. If you read this Steve, go to walmart and buy the strongest toothpaste, toothbrush and mouthwsh possible and try to do something about that broken down warzone that you call a mouth.
Truth told

Franklin, NC

#11 Oct 13, 2013
Ford Cookeville is no different than others. They WILL take advantage of you. They will overcharge you for simple things and sell you stuff that is not worth it like "permanent-plate". Bottom line.... Unless you do the work yourself you are at their mercy.
yea

Charlotte, NC

#12 Oct 15, 2013
The general manager is a total loser and very homosexual

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Cookeville at risk for sinkholes? 20 min Joey 5
Most infamous murder (Feb '16) 23 min Joey 14
my wife is busty 9 hr Yousef knockers 10
Unitarians in Ridgecrest 10 hr Joey 13
Misty (Geesling) Cook 10 hr clerk 1
Happy Earth Day you TOFU eating Liberals 12 hr Joseph DeDominicis 3
Dads 16 hr Joey DeDominicis 1

Cookeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages