Questions for Christians

Questions for Christians

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Searcher

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2012
True or False?
In order to spend eternity in Heaven, someone must make a conscious decision to accept Christ while they are alive.
A Druid

Crossville, TN

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Well not being christian myself does not mean i cant.answer.i have read the christian bible and according to it you have to make a consious and mental decision to accept Christ as your saviour to be able to enter heaven««
Turthful

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 8, 2012
Hear-believe-repent-confess - be baptized
Searcher

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 9, 2012
Thanks. Next questions: are babies "exempt" from this requirement? Why?
finder

Manchester, TN

#5 Oct 9, 2012
Searcher wrote:
Thanks. Next questions: are babies "exempt" from this requirement? Why?
Yes, babies are exempt because they have no free will. But since you know this already, why are you asking?
A Druid

Crossville, TN

#6 Oct 9, 2012
I guess they are,
Searcher

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 9, 2012
finder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, babies are exempt because they have no free will. But since you know this already, why are you asking?
Thanks. When do they get free will?
A Druid

Clover, SC

#8 Oct 9, 2012
No one really knows thats for god to decide, i have a question why are you so interested in christianity?
Searcher

Cookeville, TN

#9 Oct 9, 2012
I just want to make sure I understand.

Next question: Of all the people in the world who have free will, what percentage do you think go to heaven, and what percentage go to hell? What's your best guess?
Set free

Cookeville, TN

#10 Oct 9, 2012
About 2 billion people identify themselves as Christian. So I'll guess less than half of the worlds population accepts Christ and goes to heaven.
Searcher

Cookeville, TN

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Thanks.

Logical conclusion. If someone dies before they reach the age of accountability, they have a 100% chance of going to heaven. If someone dies after that, they probably won't go to heaven. So the best way to get the most souls into heaven would be to kill as many babies as possible.

That's why I don't want to be a Christian.
destroy

Pleasant Hill, TN

#12 Oct 9, 2012
Searcher wrote:
Thanks.
Logical conclusion. If someone dies before they reach the age of accountability, they have a 100% chance of going to heaven. If someone dies after that, they probably won't go to heaven. So the best way to get the most souls into heaven would be to kill as many babies as possible.
That's why I don't want to be a Christian.
WTH? Your reasoning is odd to say the least.
Pastor Paul Begley

Cookeville, TN

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Pastor Paul Begley
USA & Israel "Close" To Attacking Iran!
&fe ature=colike

Whaaaaat? Are You Serious? Is Obama and Netanyahu about ready to smack Iran? http://www.paulbegleyprophecy.com and http://www.israelnationalnews.com
So many preach the word of god as to how the congregations and church want’s them to, instead of what god puts on their heart.
I’m here to tell you if you are reading this know the times are near, know god is coming for his people .
You are seeing bible prophecy happen before your eyes.
Are you saved ? The time is now, turn your life over to god! TIME IS RUNNING OUT
http://youtu.be/-BNUwyShEBE

Also see Brother Perry Stone’s Videos
A Druid

Brentwood, TN

#14 Oct 9, 2012
Odd?? Reasoning is totally legit, all babies will go to heaven, and the way to get most people into heaven would be kill babies, i know no one kills babys, but its true,
Tim

Cookeville, TN

#15 Oct 9, 2012
I heard this story on This American Life radio program:
Back in the 1700s, people were taught by the church that suicide was the worst thing you could do because you wouldn't have a chance to repent and go to heaven. If you killed someone else, you would still have a chance to repent. So people who wanted to commit suicide decided to kill someone else. Then they would repent and be executed for the murder. How did they choose their victims? They killed babies because the babies were certainly going to heaven.

I think they said there were over 300 documented cases of this happening until they made the death penalty optional instead of automatic.

So it has happened. Why doesn't it happen now? Don't you believe?
A Druid

Brentwood, TN

#16 Oct 9, 2012
And hear is something for yout pipe?? Ok think about it. Ezekial saw a wheel of fire in the sky??(now think) back a long time ago a flind disc in the sky??? With lights .. Hmmmm flaming?? Lights?? It would look odd to someone back in the day.?? Aliens!! All the differnt gods are most likely some form of extra terrestrial, think ok, eve was not adams first wife, lilith was, who was the first succubus, ok, therw is a myan hyrogliph with a man in a space suit?? Hmmmm well, its because myans had electricity, they had flight, it was given to them by deiaties (aliens) because they didnt know want to call them?? And fire rained from the sky and lighning?? Its an alien war, and god said some will forget and will not follow, he is not talking about the word, he is talking about arcane knowledge!!! The ability to heal, levitate create man, god said we were created in his image, and we can do what god did plus 2x more!! Magik is not bad, its the gods work, it flows, think about that bright blessings and may the gods protect
finder

Manchester, TN

#17 Oct 10, 2012
Searcher wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. When do they get free will?
Depends on who you ask and a combination of nature and nurture. Some human beings are born into this world in such a physical capacity that will deny them for the entirety of the lifespan even the option of free-will. They will never even have the option of committing any sort of "rebellious" or "sinful" act in the first place,m and then there are those who are born into this world that will simply rebel and cause not only their own destruction but mayhem and dischord from the moment of their conception to the end of time. The majority of people, however, fall somewhere in-between. Again, why would you ask questions you already know the answer to?
finder

Manchester, TN

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Searcher wrote:
I just want to make sure I understand.
Next question: Of all the people in the world who have free will, what percentage do you think go to heaven, and what percentage go to hell? What's your best guess?
There is no percentage. If you want to go to heaven, your individual chances of going are 100%. If you want to go to hell, your individual chances of going are 100%. It is entirely your choice either way, and the "population statistics" of either location has no bearing on either option. Contrary to popular belief, there is no census in heaven or hell, unless, of course, a census worker who's greatest pleasure in life goes to heaven and wants to be a census-taker for eternity goes there, or, vice-versa, an extremely evil census-taker who hates his job goes to hell and is forced to do that which he hates for all eternity. What's with all the obvious-answer questions?
Point of Grace

Crossville, TN

#21 Oct 10, 2012
Searcher wrote:
True or False?
In order to spend eternity in Heaven, someone must make a conscious decision to accept Christ while they are alive.
The one's that do accept Christ as their personal savior will be spared the tribulation and literally be raptured up. The one's left behind will have one more chance to repent.people will literally disappear before other people's eyes. HTH
Searcher

Cookeville, TN

#22 Oct 10, 2012
finder wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no percentage. If you want to go to heaven, your individual chances of going are 100%. If you want to go to hell, your individual chances of going are 100%. It is entirely your choice either way, and the "population statistics" of either location has no bearing on either option. Contrary to popular belief, there is no census in heaven or hell, unless, of course, a census worker who's greatest pleasure in life goes to heaven and wants to be a census-taker for eternity goes there, or, vice-versa, an extremely evil census-taker who hates his job goes to hell and is forced to do that which he hates for all eternity. What's with all the obvious-answer questions?
So do you want people to choose hell? If not, you should kill them before they have the ability to make that choice. Since that age varies by person, you should kill babies to make sure they haven't reached the age of accountability and chosen hell. I'm asking to find out why Christians dont live out their beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowmans and More Scammers 13 min Big Brother 26
Academy Sports + Outdoors 700 New jobs coming (Aug '14) 51 min betch ya 57
Where is Santa Clause in Cookeville? (Dec '10) 2 hr Bugman70 10
ZAXBYS Algood, Not sure about it. Thoughts? 2 hr Love my Chicken 4
State Trooper (Feb '14) 8 hr Oh dear 25
Michael H Knowlton 9 hr Oh dear 3
A few local homewreckers on this site. 9 hr Oh dear 8

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages