How sad is it that Obama will not cov...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Moving on up

Cookeville, TN

#61 Nov 19, 2012
Teddy Bonkers wrote:
Gop death spiral----i like that! Great line! Funny that these neo cons hate the usa so bad you can't even get them to concede that killing bin laden was a good thing! Hahaha how pathetic.
Yes Mrs. Jefferson
Francis Scott Key

Cookeville, TN

#62 Nov 19, 2012
Francis Scott Key wrote:
<quoted text>Stop posting under my name Troll
Troll? You're an idiot. Everytime you post you show your ignorance. Nothing to add. Trolling every post that you disagree with. Counting the posts that you disagree with. Got your ass kicked too many times when you younger I guess. Would get ass kicked again if Topix wasn't anonymous. Taking to Topix to build your ego back up. It's not working. Even the right wing posters are sick of you.
okay

United States

#63 Nov 19, 2012
Francis Scott Key wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll? You're an idiot. Everytime you post you show your ignorance. Nothing to add. Trolling every post that you disagree with. Counting the posts that you disagree with. Got your ass kicked too many times when you younger I guess. Would get ass kicked again if Topix wasn't anonymous. Taking to Topix to build your ego back up. It's not working. Even the right wing posters are sick of you.
He's also too stupid to realize that the real Teddy Bonkers is registered and he's not so you can see who's the troll. The constant posting, harassing and post counting, as if anyone cares, always shows the low self esteem. I've seen preschoolers who make more sense.
YouGot2BKiddin

Cookeville, TN

#64 Nov 19, 2012
That's b/c he is a deceiver and liar....every time he opens his mouth a lie comes out and every time Biden opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. Two idiots in the White House how sad to think that American's are that stupid......get educated and figure out why he is really there!
Enlightened

Cookeville, TN

#65 Nov 19, 2012
Hahaha... It's so much fun to screw with republicans. I hope obamacare covers removing the wad of panties from your colons!
Just remember... Anyone who voted for Obama, or just didn't vote for Romney, is a far better person than anyone with a republican fiber in their being. Obama loves you!
Oliver

Cookeville, TN

#66 Nov 20, 2012
YouGot2BKiddin wrote:
That's b/c he is a deceiver and liar....every time he opens his mouth a lie comes out and every time Biden opens his mouth he puts his foot in it. Two idiots in the White House how sad to think that American's are that stupid......get educated and figure out why he is really there!
IS it a lie? Or is it just something you idiots don't want to hear. The latter I believe. Fox news had you believing Romney was going to win. Lost in a landslide. Fox says Benghazi is the same as Watergate. It's not. Lied to again. You would think that after being wrong on so many issues that a rational thinker would start to question them as a credible news source. Noooo. Double down on the stupid and plow ahead. The GOP, as it exists today, is dead. America is on to them. Fear is all they have to sell, and it ain't selling today. If it continues you will see, like in California, super majorities in senate and house.
Why don't you educate us on why he is there. What preposterous tin foil hat theory is the latest this week. MInd control! UN takeover! Anti Christ??? Good God, the right has lost it's collective mind. Help. I've fallen and I can't get up.
Oliver

Cookeville, TN

#67 Nov 20, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>
IS it a lie? Or is it just something you idiots don't want to hear. The latter I believe. Fox news had you believing Romney was going to win. Lost in a landslide. Fox says Benghazi is the same as Watergate. It's not. Lied to again. You would think that after being wrong on so many issues that a rational thinker would start to question them as a credible news source. Noooo. Double down on the stupid and plow ahead. The GOP, as it exists today, is dead. America is on to them. Fear is all they have to sell, and it ain't selling today. If it continues you will see, like in California, super majorities in senate and house.
Why don't you educate us on why he is there. What preposterous tin foil hat theory is the latest this week. MInd control! UN takeover! Anti Christ??? Good God, the right has lost it's collective mind. Help. I've fallen and I can't get up.
Francis Scott Key
okay
Enlightened
Oliver
Yes Teddy Bonkers if you say so LMAOAY
James

Cookeville, TN

#68 Nov 20, 2012
Oliver wrote:
<quoted text>Francis Scott Key
okay
Enlightened
Oliver
Yes Teddy Bonkers if you say so LMAOAY
Teddy Bonkers has got nothing on you. More posts than one idiot should be allowed. Are you one of those fake tea party guys who collects all the gov. has to offer and whines bitterly about others? Get a job and get off the dole. You are ruining our country.
Lib

Lawndale, NC

#69 Nov 20, 2012
Me liberal
Me like President who doesn't cover his heart during National Song
Me vote democrat
James

Cookeville, TN

#70 Nov 20, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy Bonkers has got nothing on you. More posts than one idiot should be allowed. Are you one of those fake tea party guys who collects all the gov. has to offer and whines bitterly about others? Get a job and get off the dole. You are ruining our country.
Stop Using my Handle Bonkers get lost!
Mel

Cookeville, TN

#71 Nov 20, 2012
A National disgrace.
Lib

United States

#72 Nov 22, 2012
Lib wrote:
Me liberal
Me like President who doesn't cover his heart during National Song
Me vote democrat
Me wants Bonkers for President
Me wants to pay high premiums for my SSS
Me will always vote as my mommy tells me
Silly Republicans

Manchester, TN

#73 Nov 25, 2012
Next time you are at a ball game or anywhere the Anthem is played look around and see how many grown-ups cover their heart... NOT MANY!!! Because its kinda silly.
Lib

Blacksburg, SC

#74 Nov 25, 2012
Lib wrote:
<quoted text>Me wants Bonkers for President
Me wants to pay high premiums for my SSS
Me will always vote as my mommy tells me
Me can always tell when posts are working because someone will copycat me
Beddy Bonkers

Cookeville, TN

#75 Nov 26, 2012
It's old BB teddy bonkers lol
Yep

Cookeville, TN

#76 Nov 26, 2012
Enlightened wrote:
Hahaha... It's so much fun to screw with republicans. I hope obamacare covers removing the wad of panties from your colons!
Just remember... Anyone who voted for Obama, or just didn't vote for Romney, is a far better person than anyone with a republican fiber in their being. Obama loves you!
You will see how much he loves you believe me then you will cry and gripe
Mark

Cookeville, TN

#77 Nov 26, 2012
Smythe wrote:
How sad is it that President Obama will not cover his heart during the National Anthem
Itís disrespectful. New democratic mentality
Mark

Cookeville, TN

#78 Nov 26, 2012
Real Sad
Lol

Monroe, NC

#80 Feb 25, 2013
Vote for Obama! Lol
blip

United States

#81 Mar 17, 2013
blip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHS Cheerleaders at Christmas parade 1 hr Jerry H 6
Where can you hang business flyers 1 hr Chad 1
NEVER FORGET: NFL players sat down during the ... 2 hr goosefactory 11
COOKEVILLE's getting to where it has a lot of S... 2 hr true 22
Are there any fast food workers in this town wh... 2 hr true 14
Kayla Faye randolph 3 hr Brandie 4
Trump has done 'more to disrespect our country'... 4 hr Liberal Democrat 5

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance