How sad is it that Obama will not cov...

How sad is it that Obama will not cover his heart during the National Anthem

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Smythe

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2012
How sad is it that President Obama will not cover his heart during the National Anthem
Idiot

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
Lord knows the world will burn over and explode if you don't place your hand on your sternum.
Curious

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 15, 2012
Exactly how important is it?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 16, 2012
I think it's very sad and disrespectful. The sad truth is we live in a society if idiots that don't understand symbolism and importance of being gracious. They see it as "what does it matter if you put a hand over your chest" they don't understand the pain, respect, or appreciation that comes with the limited freedoms we still have and at what cost they came with. To have our own commander in chief not show respect to his own servicemen is disrespectful and just plain uncouth.
Ike

Cookeville, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2012
JRR38501 wrote:
I think it's very sad and disrespectful. The sad truth is we live in a society if idiots that don't understand symbolism and importance of being gracious. They see it as "what does it matter if you put a hand over your chest" they don't understand the pain, respect, or appreciation that comes with the limited freedoms we still have and at what cost they came with. To have our own commander in chief not show respect to his own servicemen is disrespectful and just plain uncouth.
But you and your kind think it's "sad and disrespectful" that he is alive, don't you. A sorer bunch of racist, crybaby losers will never be found.
mehreally

Cookeville, TN

#6 Nov 16, 2012
I don't nor ever have covered my heart. What's the big deal? Doesn't mean I hate America or anything... You guys are sooooooooooo butt-hurt it's hillarous...
hmmmm

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2012
Let's see, he's the President, and the Commander In Chief. So yeah, it is a big deal that he doesn't do it.
Doc Whineson

Cookeville, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
Let's see, he's the President, and the Commander In Chief. So yeah, it is a big deal that he doesn't do it.
Only to the Fox news watching Obama haters is it a big deal. I know you guys were caught off-guard by Romney's loss, but is this the best you can do. LOL
buffalo-bill

Cookeville, TN

#9 Nov 16, 2012
Doc Whineson wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to the Fox news watching Obama haters is it a big deal. I know you guys were caught off-guard by Romney's loss, but is this the best you can do. LOL
Ok Teddy Bonkers everyone gets you don’t like fox, we all know Obama won the election and Romney doesn’t matter any more.
We know when you post under other names and you have issues since you have no life and no friends Poor Teddy’s world is topix 24/7 you really should get a life so here’s you some more attention again no one is mad we are here to help you LOL
DOC WHIENSON LOL IS TEDDY BONKERS
TiredOfThisBS

Cookeville, TN

#10 Nov 16, 2012
buffalo-bill wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Teddy Bonkers everyone gets you don’t like fox, we all know Obama won the election and Romney doesn’t matter any more.
We know when you post under other names and you have issues since you have no life and no friends Poor Teddy’s world is topix 24/7 you really should get a life so here’s you some more attention again no one is mad we are here to help you LOL
DOC WHIENSON LOL IS TEDDY BONKERS
Quit telling people whom you assume to be Teddy Bonkers to get a life when you clearly don't have one yourself.
buffalo-bill

Cookeville, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2012
TiredOfThisBS wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit telling people whom you assume to be Teddy Bonkers to get a life when you clearly don't have one yourself.
It's Ok Teddy :) We hear you :)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 16, 2012
This is all you can come up with? You do know Obama has won re-election in a landslide so you can stop with all the false rumors about him. Mitt Romney shipped tons of jobs overseas and was for letting the auto industry collapse. How unAmerican is that?
well

Cookeville, TN

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Teddy Bonkers wrote:
This is all you can come up with? You do know Obama has won re-election in a landslide so you can stop with all the false rumors about him. Mitt Romney shipped tons of jobs overseas and was for letting the auto industry collapse. How unAmerican is that?
Yes Teddy you have all the answers lol poor thing
What

Cookeville, TN

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Teddy Bonkers wrote:
I thought Bush was still President LMAOAY poor thing has case of the Duhhhh
What

Cookeville, TN

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Teddy Bonkers wrote:
Rush won LMAOAY
cooties

United States

#16 Nov 16, 2012
The guy never ever even went to a 4th of July parade. He hates America and what it stands for.
Jeffery Dahmer

Cookeville, TN

#17 Nov 16, 2012
Really! Another "Fox Fun Fact". "You keep watching, GOP keeps Losin". New Fox motto. LOL
Jeffery Dahmer

Cookeville, TN

#18 Nov 16, 2012
Jeffery Dahmer wrote:
Really! Another "Fox Fun Fact". "You keep watching, GOP keeps Losin". New Fox motto. LOL
LOL Yes TEDDY BONKERS...We smell you LMAOAY
boots

United States

#19 Nov 16, 2012
cooties wrote:
The guy never ever even went to a 4th of July parade. He hates America and what it stands for.
He didn't go to a 4th of July parade? Omg, you are too funny.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 16, 2012
I think the President should cover his heart to the National Anthem it is respect to our country I always have and always will. I don't like Obama and I didn't like Romney either but either way this country is in a mess. I wonder how many bail outs will give out this term? Put us further in Debt with China whats his big CHANGE choice going to be this time? He won't care what he does because next term he won't have to fix it. He does not care about this nation at all. I am not a Democrat or Republican that is a problem with you people no matter how sorry the person running maybe. You think I have always been a democrat or republican so no matter what idiot is running you vote that way. We need a President who cares and respects our Country and that is not Obama or Romney both nothing but liars they could claim to be Democrat or Republican and it not be true to it either they tell you what you want to hear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Makenzi Delaney?? 4 hr Curious 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Cookeville, TN (Jul '10) 5 hr Curmudgeon 368
Be watchful of ARABS 6 hr Festus 78
Putnam County Clerk 8 hr Ahab the Arab 4
Michael Pigman 22 hr Mr Peebody 2
Anyone know the details of the Ben ford child r... 22 hr Tim kinniard 37
Drug Dealers Hood and L-Block Get OUT (Aug '10) Thu The Nation 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages