sarah spurlock and daniel delape

sarah spurlock and daniel delape

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
buffalo billy

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 13, 2011
Anyone know how they are doing?
Really

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 15, 2011
They are doing good but please contact them on fb and dont be putting them on this site
billy

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 16, 2011
Okay thank u
jesse

United States

#4 May 14, 2012
They arent doing good daniel is a needle junky if ya dont belive me look at his arms along with sarah is too and she just got in trouble ffor cashing bad checks at the bank. Thier son kayson isnt alowwed to be around them. They fell off the face of the earths damn junkies. Robbing people. They don deserve that boy. I dnt care if yall belive me or not just look a lil deeper and u will find out for ya selfs ..
buffalo bobby

United States

#5 May 14, 2012
Thier both crackheads. Sarah has been fn an older guy behind daniels back for pills. They are somme low life people.
Really

Cookeville, TN

#6 May 14, 2012
lolol. Sarah has always been that way. REALLY doesn't surprise me.
Uhhh Ohhh

Cookeville, TN

#7 May 15, 2012
Really

Cookeville, TN

#8 May 15, 2012
Whose check did she steal? He looks like a squinty eyed little thug. I can't stand him. She needs to wake up and stop being so stupid.
on the real

Cookeville, TN

#9 May 20, 2012
All u haters out there with nothin better to do than spend ur time tearing other people down should probably take a look in the mirrior. Or as JESUS said get the plank out of your own eyes. This world is really a sad place if this is what we've become to spending our time this way. We should build each other up and try to help one another out just sit and imagine what type of
world we could live in if we all just enjoyed PEACE, LOVE and HAPPINESS...... Please stop talking about people I love unless u have ALL your facts stright. And by the way I think that squinty eyed little thug is the most handsom young man I've ever seen. Takes after me, HIS MOM.......
Really

Cookeville, TN

#11 May 21, 2012
on the real wrote:
All u haters out there with nothin better to do than spend ur time tearing other people down should probably take a look in the mirrior. Or as JESUS said get the plank out of your own eyes. This world is really a sad place if this is what we've become to spending our time this way. We should build each other up and try to help one another out just sit and imagine what type of
world we could live in if we all just enjoyed PEACE, LOVE and HAPPINESS...... Please stop talking about people I love unless u have ALL your facts stright. And by the way I think that squinty eyed little thug is the most handsom young man I've ever seen. Takes after me, HIS MOM.......
He is a POS druggie. He will never be worth a dime until he quits doing drugs. Keep blowing smoke all you want.
Really

Cookeville, TN

#12 May 21, 2012
stop the madness wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, people are way too busy talking about each other and what mistakes they have made and that keeps them from seeing what is wrong with themselves. Instead of trying to help each other and offer words of encouragement we tear each other down and offer judgement instead of love, concern, or help. I do not know your son or Sarah but I do know that tomorrow is another day and a new opportunity to take a different path! True love is unconditional and your love for your son will get the both of you through this, hang in there....
How about this for encouragement: DON'T DO DOPE.
tommy

United States

#13 May 23, 2012
Hey i know daniel aint perfect nor am i or i can assure you that none of u are either. Some people have more trouble with drugs then other. Yall back up off them i know they are having a bad time but everyone changes and im a living example of that. they are my friends and behing the drugs and all that they are good people. I just hope and pray they can change thier ways. Daniel ur my boy and have been for a lon time and sarah u have been a friend a long time too. I pray for yall . Keep ya head up. U can change. Dont listen to what anyone has to say. Cause i can assure u if they would say thier name then they prolly have bad shit they have done. Noones perfect
sarah

Crossville, TN

#15 May 26, 2012
if no one has anything better to do than this..then its sad. yes i did drugs yes i cashed a check and am in trouble first time ever.. i have my son!! i have got help cause im not a stupid junkie..and daniel is the only person i have had sex with since he got out of jail. if u wanna know anything else you can contact me. this is stupid. im not ashamed of who i am or what i have done if i was i wouldnt be who i am today.
dan g peters

Apopka, FL

#16 Jun 17, 2012
sarah wrote:
if no one has anything better to do than this..then its sad. yes i did drugs yes i cashed a check and am in trouble first time ever.. i have my son!! i have got help cause im not a stupid junkie..and daniel is the only person i have had sex with since he got out of jail. if u wanna know anything else you can contact me. this is stupid. im not ashamed of who i am or what i have done if i was i wouldnt be who i am today.
dan had sex in jail.........wtf??
OLD_FRIEND_OF_BO TH_THEM

Cookeville, TN

#17 Oct 7, 2012
sarah wrote:
if no one has anything better to do than this..then its sad. yes i did drugs yes i cashed a check and am in trouble first time ever.. i have my son!! i have got help cause im not a stupid junkie..and daniel is the only person i have had sex with since he got out of jail. if u wanna know anything else you can contact me. this is stupid. im not ashamed of who i am or what i have done if i was i wouldnt be who i am today.
SARAH... STUPID! YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING BUT A JUNKIE! AND NO YOU HAVE NOT GOTTEN HELP FOR DRUGS, YOU LEFT REHAB AFTER 2-3 DAYS WHICH IS PATHETIC! YOU ARE A STRAIGHT UP PILL WHORE AND DANIEL IS EVERYTHING X2!! YOUR A PATHETIC MOM AND HE IS A PATHETIC DAD! KAYSON IS SUCH A SWEET BOY AND ITS SAD HE WONT EVER GET TO BE PART OF A TRUE FAMILY BECAUSE HIS MOM AND DAD ARE JUNKIES THAT SHOOT UP DRUGS WITH NEEDLES, HAVE TRACK MARKS, ROB FROM PEOPLE (INCLUDING "FRIENDS"), ONLY PERSON YOUR SON WILL EVER KNOW IS HIS GAGA "GRANDMA" REDA!!! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND START LOVING AND TAKING CARE OF YOUR SON... BUT YOU CANT CUZ YOUR MOM HAS GOTTEN FOSTER PARENTAL CARE FOR HIM CUZ YOUR TOO BIG OF A JUNKIE TO STEP UP IN REALITY AND GROW UP! HOPE U DIE N ROT IN HELL CUZ THIS TOWN WILL BE BETTER OFF WITHOUT YOU, INCLUDING YOUR INNOCENT SON THAT WILL GROW UP TO ABSOLUTELY HATE YOUR GUTS, THAT IS IF YOUR NOT DEAD BY THEN! BYE YOU FUCKING JUNKIE.
Nameless

United States

#18 Oct 25, 2012
They both in jail now
inquiring Minds

Byron, GA

#19 May 9, 2013
What's happened to them??? Where are they and where is there child???
inquiring Minds

Jefferson, GA

#20 Jun 24, 2013
Does anyone know anything?
Botta Bing

Livingston, TN

#21 Jul 3, 2013
jesse wrote:
They arent doing good daniel is a needle junky if ya dont belive me look at his arms along with sarah is too and she just got in trouble ffor cashing bad checks at the bank. Thier son kayson isnt alowwed to be around them. They fell off the face of the earths damn junkies. Robbing people. They don deserve that boy. I dnt care if yall belive me or not just look a lil deeper and u will find out for ya selfs ..
Daniel Is No Junky! He did what he could to keep his family together and his son out of harms way while he worked payed his bills, roof over his loved ones and put 100% in to keeping sarah str8 showing her what family is.
flower power

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Jul 16, 2013
Does anyone know where Sarah is now? Is she in jail, is she ok?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth hurts 11 min Am here 9
Melissa Tollison 13 min Am here 2
Infinity Birthing Center? 1 hr annie 48
George H.W. Bush was so bore of peace he wanted... (Nov '15) 1 hr Maggie 2
Daisy Duke was gross looking, even back in the ... (May '15) 1 hr Maggie 10
The "Dirt" on Billy Graham (Dec '11) 1 hr DeDominicis 16
CrossFit mayhem 2 hr jehovah cordell 20

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages