anybody know what happened to Barry W...

anybody know what happened to Barry Woodcock

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

Since: Oct 11

United States

#1 Nov 27, 2011
Barry Woodcock was a TTU professor back in the late '80's and early '90's who was sent to prison for having sex with his underage stepdaughter. He would have sex with her on the rug in his TTU office. It was a big trial that got a lot of attention because of the connections in Cookeville society. Any one know if he is out of prison, and if so, where he is living?
beavis

United States

#2 Nov 28, 2011
You said woodcock.
too funny

Sparta, TN

#3 Nov 28, 2011
Surely this woodcock wasn't sent to prison! lol
President

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Yes he is out of prison.He had to change his name to Hairy Goodcock to conceal his identity.He is going to work at the Randolph's new club Algoody Woody's as a bartender.At least that's what those cheerleaders told me.
kkk

Clarksville, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2011
He now lives in Ky.
Google

Crossville, TN

#6 Dec 1, 2011
kkk wrote:
He now lives in Ky.
Yes he is out of prison. Look up his name on Tn Felon Offenders and it shows he served his sentence. However, I wonder if the nature of his crime falls under the Sex Offenders who are supervised for life by probation and parole.
Like to Know

Gainesboro, TN

#7 Feb 6, 2012
I moved to Cookeville in 2004. I recall reading about an older man that was on trial, and was given a sentence for child molestation. I remember the front page of HC having a picture of him dressed in a business suit. I am not wanting to say anything derogatory, am just curious what his name was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help the Poor Not the Rich,Leave your Church 1 hr So what 2
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 1 hr Believe 511
free school supplies 4 hr Ted 69
liz dunn (Aug '12) 4 hr Ahahahahaa 2
Wendys location 7 hr get real 7
Collegeside 7 hr Seeker 11
Sam Goody's (May '13) 7 hr SHOPPER 36

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance