please post back about Identity Group
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JDykes

Cookeville, TN

#21 Feb 10, 2013
I want to hear more about this place. My TEAM(sters) can help you!

http://www.unions.org/unions/graphics-communi...

http://www.teamster.org/content/organizing-as...

Contact me today and we will work together with our 1,000,000,000+ members to find solutions!
GreatEmployee

Cookeville, TN

#22 Feb 13, 2013
Good luck with your domestic assault charges on Valentines Day Brandon! I guess you "allegedly" bully women outside of work too! I wonder if they know that you violated your bond conditions by living in the same house the entire time...

http://www.putnamco.org/dockets/71502dlydocke...

BOND:*****1,000.00 DATE: 02/14/2012 COMPANY: BEST LOCAL BAIL BONDS L.L.C.
----------
Filing Date: 02/14/2012
02/13 0530-12 STATE, PAID IN FULL DOM ASSAULT W/
0900 vs BRANDON JOSHUA ENGLAND BOND CONDITIONS
JUDGE:GSC HEARING CASE CONTINUED TO THIS DATE WILL PAGE SHF
AGENCY_OFFICER: PCS-WILLIAM PAGE
----------
Hehe

Cookeville, TN

#23 Feb 14, 2013
Geez. How many times is this for him? 3? 4?
GreatEmployee wrote:
Good luck with your domestic assault charges on Valentines Day Brandon! I guess you "allegedly" bully women outside of work too! I wonder if they know that you violated your bond conditions by living in the same house the entire time...
----------
----------
wow

Crossville, TN

#24 Mar 16, 2013
Whats going on there now? Glad my husband got outta there - they treated him terribly. I notice lots of fancy cars in the parking lot now - they must have given out big raises or something.
YouJustDontKnow

Cookeville, TN

#25 Mar 17, 2013
Yes they did! To the wrong ones! These "Utility/Leads" are the worst thing ever. Spend more time smoking and gossiping and bragging about making $17+ an hour than working! If you need one check the smoking area! Of course the queen got a raise to match and bought her a shiny black hotrod (or gary did). When her secrets come out David is going to feel like a fool.
wow wrote:
Whats going on there now? Glad my husband got outta there - they treated him terribly. I notice lots of fancy cars in the parking lot now - they must have given out big raises or something.
tappers

United States

#26 Mar 24, 2013
I worked there for two years. Made alot of friends, had good Co-workers. But now its being ran by two big college grad idiots. The pay sucked. I did my job well, and other jobs that weren't even in my job title. But they don't see that. the only thing they see is if you screw up and then hassle you about it. I'm glad i'm not workin for that place any more. Since I left my stress and anger had dramticly drop.
Huh

Cookeville, TN

#27 Mar 27, 2013
wow wrote:
What did they do to your husband that was so bad?
Zap

Crossville, TN

#28 Mar 29, 2013
Sweatshops are still alive!!!!!!!!!!
CRAP

Crossville, TN

#29 Mar 31, 2013
tappers wrote:
I worked there for two years. Made alot of friends, had good Co-workers. But now its being ran by two big college grad idiots. The pay sucked. I did my job well, and other jobs that weren't even in my job title. But they don't see that. the only thing they see is if you screw up and then hassle you about it. I'm glad i'm not workin for that place any more. Since I left my stress and anger had dramticly drop.
That is their hole thing: ride your butt so you don't see how they spend their time smoking and talking the entire shift
brutally honest

Manchester, TN

#31 Jun 2, 2013
All personal stuff aside, I love my job, love my work, Terrible pay, ITS THE LEADS! that are screwing up this company- I have to fight against them to get my job done...they have NO clue how to do their job right nor do they care. They are completely disorganized and dont care about work till the day its due...which is TOO LATE to have it done correctly-then comes the stress on you! while they sit at their computers and say "that needs to go today" Duh, tried to tell you for a wk! It's not all of them, but 2 certain females are absolutely useless and the company should care they are getting top dollar to screw us AND the company!
Totally agree

Manchester, TN

#32 Jun 2, 2013
I totally agree with you. What kind of lead says "I dont know" and turns and walks away when you ask them a question about work or needing supplies-guess she's to busy either brown nosing or showing people pictures of her dog on her phone, or writing reworks for parts she either lost or damaged stacking on top of each other before they dried. Those 3 things are all I've ever seen her do. Thats how her day is spent,oh, and grabbing that paycheck
wow

Mcminnville, TN

#33 Jun 2, 2013
who are the two that you are talking about?
wow yeah right

Cookeville, TN

#34 Jun 22, 2013
If you dont know, you either dont work there or this is you...I know how this works-if I name names this site gets cancelled because someone cries about the TRUTH
Liam

Cookeville, TN

#35 Jun 22, 2013
I wish i could buy the place - I would cut out the fat and pay the people who deserve it and make a good return myself.
Liam

Cookeville, TN

#36 Sep 25, 2015
Me thinks hair drug testing is the best. They should try it.
Eric Langenbeck

Cookeville, TN

#37 Sep 13, 2016
Is this place still a sh.it hole to work at?
GaryK

Florham Park, NJ

#38 Feb 8, 2017
Anybody besides kiss still got the nasty pics of starry face that she sent around back in her days of vibrating panties at work?
GaryK

Florham Park, NJ

#39 Feb 8, 2017
GreatEmployee wrote:

----------
----------
So did he smack her around one too many times? Or did she finally catch him cheating?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
?illegals in Cookeville? 58 min Educated Atheist 206
Why liberals are wrong about Trump 1 hr Educated Atheist 18
who has the biggest house in cookeville? (Mar '15) 1 hr Town talk 9
Teachers are Dumb 1 hr resident 39
Trump merch for sale across from food lion 1 hr resident 11
No money for teachers but plenty for land+const... 3 hr Cge 52
Kayla randolph 3 hr Happy happy 8

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance