Lexie

Bloomington Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2008

Does anyone on here work there.I work for Oreck and hate it.I was wondering what kind of work it is and how much they pay. Is the Insurance reasonable? I am paying 40.00 a week at Oreck. Please Post. I am raiseing 4
grandchildren and would really like to know.
Lexie

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2008

Surely there is someone who works there that can help me with answers.
Me Me

Oakdale, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

They are taking applications right now and will be hiring 40 to 50 people not sure about the benefits but my friends like working there.
Lexie

Allons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Me Me wrote:
They are taking applications right now and will be hiring 40 to 50 people not sure about the benefits but my friends like working there.

can you ask about start off pay per hour and insurance rate per week
I need to know by
Friday
yeah yeah

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Go to manpower on Jefferson in the walmart plaza. They only hire through them and it is temp to hire. I think they still need a few people for data entry or typesetting maybe a few factory jobs. good luck
Me Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

no they do not just hire through man power. They are taking applications and will be hiring by dec 19 depends oh what your job is how much you will make just go by there and get an app and leave a resume

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

Judged:

i work there and hate it. The insurance is $60 a week if u have kids and i dunno what it is for singles. They cut iur Christmas bonus back this year and slowly taking away benifits. i have been there for 10 years and i would love to get away
idgLOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

I honestly can't stand the people. I've been out of work with a medical issue for 2 months and while I've been gone rumors have flew about anything and everything. They will work you for sixteen yrs for 9 dollars an hour then fire u the moment a family member has a medical problem. They do not care about their employees....simple
i work there too

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2010

Judged:

i agree with everyone else that works there.........it used to be a good place to work....but things have changed so much....the benifits are slowly going away
fly on the wall

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

Judged:

identity group is nothin but a BIG joke. its a bunch of college grads runnin the place seeing who can make it to the top fastest. bunch of idiots that run that place.
DinnerBellRulz

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

what do they do?
hmm

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

lol fly on the wall hit it on the nose!
fly on the wall

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2010

yea i know i worked there for four years and it was the same $hit over and over. The one w/the biggest head there gets to run the factory. Finally got tired of it and got away they treat their employees like crap.
TIred of idg bs

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

SOmeone should contact sawmill capitol about the idiots that run this place.
lol

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

someone has but they dont care either!
TIred of idg bs

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

I heard that they give new hires raises while senior peopl have not gotten one in over 4 yrs
fly on the wall

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

they will start ppl out making more than ppl who have been there for 10 yrs. they dont care about their good employees they take advantage of them. like i said before that place is A BIG JOKE. they are going down the crapper and they know it cuz nobody in there knows exactly how to run a factory. The ones who are trying to run it have NO IDEA what they are doing, in their head they do but they are just a buncha idiots. Its a big joke...go somewhere else to work, where you will be appreciated.
truth

Mooresboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2011

They are not good to work for. I know many people who have and they will break you and throw you away for someone younger. They do not take care of their workers.
Deez nuts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

I heard that I d g was a great place to work great people great pay an if you do your job right an do it right the first time then you want have any problems I guess everyone on here talkin $hit just sucks at doin there job when thy worked there
Bad Place

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

truth wrote:
They are not good to work for. I know many people who have and they will break you and throw you away for someone younger. They do not take care of their workers.
How bout Cris Fairy didn't his wife make him leave cause he was havin affairs with the employees?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

88 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min ahop71 141,500
Paul Bailey hypocrisy 37 min playboy 6
District attorney 56 min Perry Mason 3
property assessor 1 hr voting poll 7
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA 2 hr old soldier 39
Soon to be Sheriff Farris 2 hr Sarah Beth 44
veronica richards (Apr '13) 4 hr Reverend 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Cookeville Jobs

•••