First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 10, 2010
Does anyone know what happen to Nick? Just wondering. Haven't seen that guy around in awhile.
Just Wondering

Goodlettsville, TN

#2 Apr 10, 2010
I saw him several months back... he still looked like a d!ck then, not sure much has changed. But I don't run with the same group I used to 10 years ago so I haven't seen him for several years until just a while back.
ur wrong

Hanau, Germany

#3 Apr 10, 2010
I know Nick well. And to "Just wondering"-He is in the Army now. He's stationed in Germany with his wife and son. They have been there for well over a year. So, there's no way you saw him months ago. He's doing great and very happy.
Just Wondering

Goodlettsville, TN

#4 Apr 10, 2010
Well if thats the case then there are 2 nick smiths...are you referring to the the same nick whose mother owns dipsy doodle?
if soo then I've known him since freakin kindergarten......
ur wrong

Hanau, Germany

#5 Apr 10, 2010
That is the same Nick. His mother worked at Dipsey Doodle for a very long time. I dont think she owned it. I talk to him on a regular basis. I am very proud to call him a friend especially after what he is doing for u and me and our country.

Since: Mar 10

Account Closed

#6 Apr 10, 2010
ROTFLMMFAO ... Some folks just can't help themselves they must spuew lies to survive their own failures ..... you Go Nick Come home Safe and avoid the foolish folks that are Wonderng around here.
the real nick smith

Hanau, Germany

#7 Apr 10, 2010
my friend told me I was being asked about on here. Im doing good and as my friend said, Im in the Army, living in Germany. Living here with my beautiful wife of 7 years and handsome 4yr old son. To Just Wondering, You prob think your some bada$$ sitting behind a keyboard. To you a may look like a d!ck but to millions of Americans i look like a hero. So, get a life and quit hateing.....HOOOOOOAH!!!!!!!
Just Wondering

Goodlettsville, TN

#8 Apr 12, 2010
I've already done my time for my country.

And Nick, I hope you have changed, cause you were an ass in high school and for a while out of school. But I know from experience, the military does change people.

What part of Germany are you in? I did a stint in Ram.
the real nick smith

Hanau, Germany

#9 Apr 12, 2010
Hey, im sorry that i was viewed in that way.I hope I have changed because i would not like to be viewed that way. Although the Army does demand that type of attitude now and again.....lol. I am currently stationed in Katterbach at 12th CAB. If you would, who is this?
Just Wondering

Goodlettsville, TN

#10 Apr 12, 2010
My apologies for my original post, I shouldnt had stated it that way. Its been over 10 years since we have even interacted and to make a generalization based on such a long time ago isnt proper.

Glad things are working out, and Germany was a great place to be, I wish I could had stayed longer over there
Let it go

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 15, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
My apologies for my original post, I shouldnt had stated it that way. Its been over 10 years since we have even interacted and to make a generalization based on such a long time ago isnt proper.
Glad things are working out, and Germany was a great place to be, I wish I could had stayed longer over there
You should apologize... ANYONE who serves our country deserves respect!
YouGoNick

Lexington, TN

#12 Jul 15, 2012
Very nice guy. Seems very respectable to women also. In my point of view as a woman anyway.
Let it go

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jul 16, 2012
YouGoNick wrote:
Very nice guy. Seems very respectable to women also. In my point of view as a woman anyway.
Nice? Respectable to women? I guess you would have to ask his wife. But no question he should get respect for serving.
Nick

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2012
Let it go wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice? Respectable to women? I guess you would have to ask his wife. But no question he should get respect for serving.
You can ask my ex wife lol. No longer married.
asdfgh

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jul 17, 2012
Let it go wrote:
<quoted text>
You should apologize... ANYONE who serves our country deserves respect!
Not really.
Let it go

Rockwell, NC

#16 Jul 18, 2012
asdfgh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
Well it doesn't really matter what you think does it? My post was to "Just Wondering" and he/she did think better of their comment and did apologize. Our service men and women fight for our country for many reasons but one of them is freedom.... Speech included. Actually, so ppl like u can say whatever.... So, maybe u should apologize too moron!
Let it go

Rockwell, NC

#17 Jul 18, 2012
Nick wrote:
<quoted text>You can ask my ex wife lol. No longer married.
Sorry. Was just trying to make a point to " just wondering" with that post n an earlier one that it doesn't matter if u are/ were a d*ck or an a**. You serve/ served. You deserve a certain amount of respect. Period.
asdfgh

Cookeville, TN

#18 Jul 18, 2012
Let it go wrote:
<quoted text>
Our service men and women fight for our country for many reasons but one of them is freedom.... Speech included. Actually, so ppl like u can say whatever.... So, maybe u should apologize too moron!
Yeah? So? I'm not going to extend my gratitude to wife beaters, alcoholics, drug addicts, rapists, and child molesters just because they served in the God Damn'ed military. People who so blindly and collectively worship any group of people need top have their ass kicked for being idiots. If you know a great soldier, honor him or her. Don't bastardize the sentiment by throwing it around to even Tom Dick and Harry who ever wore combat boots, asswipe.

(This is not directed to the individual being spoken of in this discussion.)
Let it go

Rockwell, NC

#19 Jul 18, 2012
asdfgh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah? So? I'm not going to extend my gratitude to wife beaters, alcoholics, drug addicts, rapists, and child molesters just because they served in the God Damn'ed military. People who so blindly and collectively worship any group of people need top have their ass kicked for being idiots. If you know a great soldier, honor him or her. Don't bastardize the sentiment by throwing it around to even Tom Dick and Harry who ever wore combat boots, asswipe.
(This is not directed to the individual being spoken of in this discussion.)
Never said worship. Never said everyone who has served is a good person. I was speaking of the person in the discussion who's worst offense was apparently being a d*ck/a** several years b4 and while being talked about on here was serving for our country. That's it and that's all. Of course if a person is a rapist, child molester, or any other horrible type of person serving shouldn't matter, and of course they deserve no respect. That should go without saying. Chill out.
family friend

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jul 19, 2012
i've known nick for years, and he is a great guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where to get moving boxes? 37 min Overton County Cu... 2
Who does good lawn work and sprinkler systems? 49 min tnhappy 4
Bruce Jenner "I am a woman" 52 min wowza 2
I need help finding a good children's counselor... 1 hr AshleyJean 1
Herald Citizen article 1 hr Real Deal 6
Review: Averitt John B PHD 1 hr AshleyJean 1
COIT carpet cleaning has over 11 reports on rip... 6 hr Concerned 3
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE