To the Atheists here in Cookeville.
AtheistisaFool

Cookeville, TN

#121 Aug 9, 2011
All I have to say is your a Atheist Terrorist against the Christians.
AtheistisaFool

Cookeville, TN

#122 Aug 9, 2011
Christians are protected by Federal Laws. Atheists are not.
Jay

United States

#123 Aug 9, 2011
AtheistisaFool wrote:
Well I guess in your case your name is right. A theist is a fool afterall.

Actually, I bet you're not even a Christian. I've seen some dumb ones in my time, but never any that were so openly stupid.

I bet you're an atheist or some other religion just trying to make Christian's look bad.

Fortunately there are intelligent Christian's like H_A_T around to squash your pitiful little trolling efforts.

Since this threat has disolved into blatant ridiculousness, I think it's time to stop feeding the troll.

You can go back under your bridge now.
AtheistisaFool

Cookeville, TN

#124 Aug 9, 2011
This thread started by an Atheist didn't any good for the Atheists in Cookeville,

Screw the cross

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cookeville-tn...
AtheistisaFool

Cookeville, TN

#125 Aug 9, 2011
Some other news about Atheists

Atheists are suing to keep 'In God We Trust' off Capitol Visitor Center

Continue reading on Examiner.com Atheists are suing to keep 'In God We Trust' off Capitol Visitor Center - National Christian Worldview | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/christian-worldview-i...

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#126 Aug 9, 2011
AtheistisaFool wrote:
Haha. I just literally laughed out loud. Please. keep on. I need a little entertainment tonight.:-)
AtheistisaFool

Cookeville, TN

#127 Aug 9, 2011
H A T your not much Christian when you side with the Atheists.

Location hidden

#128 Aug 9, 2011
AtheistisaFool wrote:
H A T your not much Christian when you side with the Atheists.
I'm not siding with the atheists, I'm just not siding with you.
AtheistisaFool

Cookeville, TN

#129 Aug 9, 2011
HAT I've not found any threads you have started that you side with Christians on this forum. Your a Troll.

Location hidden

#130 Aug 9, 2011
AtheistisaFool wrote:
HAT I've not found any threads you have started that you side with Christians on this forum. Your a Troll.
That's because this is the only thread I've posted on on the Cookeville forum.
Not Delusional

Sparta, TN

#131 Aug 9, 2011
AtheistisaFool wrote:
Christians are protected by Federal Laws. Atheists are not.
Where ever did you get that idea? See, I prefer to open my mouth when I KNOW what I'm talking about... You should try that. THAT being said, please do educate us regarding your ignorant statment.
Not Delusional

Sparta, TN

#132 Aug 9, 2011
AtheistisaFool wrote:
This thread started by an Atheist didn't any good for the Atheists in Cookeville,
Screw the cross
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/cookeville-tn...
And what do you mean by that? "didn't do any good for Atheists in Cookeville"... As if those who don't believe in the invisible sky daddy are obligated not to offend you? LOL!! You offend Atheists on a daily basis with your delusional babbling. Generally we call someone who speaks to their invisible friend a psychotic. What differentiates you? Seriously..
Not Delusional

Sparta, TN

#133 Aug 9, 2011
AtheistisaFool wrote:
Some other news about Atheists
Atheists are suing to keep 'In God We Trust' off Capitol Visitor Center
Continue reading on Examiner.com Atheists are suing to keep 'In God We Trust' off Capitol Visitor Center - National Christian Worldview | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/christian-worldview-i...
That's correct... There is something called a separation of church and state. You have the right to practice your silly religion in your home and place of practice/worship without the threat of being killed for it. THAT is the only right you have. If you actually believe that theists have any other right than that, you are mistaken.
Good

Cookeville, TN

#134 Aug 9, 2011
Christians and Atheists Square Off In Online Battle To Raise Money For Charity.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/16/chri...
Haters

Cookeville, TN

#135 Aug 10, 2011
Atheists do no good for anyone..they even taint their children and then they taint theirs...endless cycle of doing nothing for humanity. Then they die and all people remember is they were useless as individuals and how their kids got beat up in school.

Christians leave a lasting impression of goodness on the people around them.

Location hidden

#136 Aug 10, 2011
Haters wrote:
Atheists do no good for anyone..they even taint their children and then they taint theirs...endless cycle of doing nothing for humanity. Then they die and all people remember is they were useless as individuals and how their kids got beat up in school.
Debatable.
Fred

Cookeville, TN

#137 Aug 10, 2011
Seriously uncalled for. Grow up
Wait Up

Cookeville, TN

#138 Aug 10, 2011
Haters wrote:
Not everyone feels this way. We're not all as stupid as this person above is.

We as Christians don't all believe that, and also we don't all believe that Christianity is a literal religion. I am Christian, and I attend with my family twice a week, the same as any other Christian in here, but I am also reasonable enough to know that The Bible isn't literal, or factual, and my faith lies in the greater sense of the religion, not lying my faith in the believing something for which there is proof is undeniably incorrect, or that would make me a fool, however I am a Christian, just not a hard-headed, unreasonable one.
Lisa S

Jamestown, TN

#139 Aug 10, 2011
Haters wrote:
Atheists....useless...Christia ns....lasting impressions...you're right about one of them.Christians always leave a lasting impression on me because they push so hard they give me a headache. Remember I'm the one who said I wasn't either or

JVR

Since: Apr 11

Knoxville, TN

#140 Aug 10, 2011
So many misconceptions about Atheists here. We rock.

Oh, and obviously, the troll was hungry, and the troll has been fed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hurt by math 4 min Big Peter Vulture 5
There is a god!!!! 8 min Maggie 13
What to do with MLK monuments? 12 min dawnfire 11
Where is the strangest place that you have had ... (Oct '09) 1 hr Beat Dis 104
Greystone Developmment Eastern Frontal 2 hr thomas cordell 8
Hurt by Meth 2 hr thomas cordell 2
News Council votes to buy property for police station 3 hr johnson1 5

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance