First Prev
of 3
Next Last
meh

Portage, MI

#45 May 22, 2012
Wow still at it doc? Sheesh Dinkydao if this is actually your doc fire his a$s... He sucks balls... Now Ill give you free advice take it or not... If your not content with your life start tokin just a j of some pineapple worked for me for years. Haven't toked for a long time tho! Looking to get the eff outta of this town and move on with my life instead of taking on a subpar payin job in this [email protected] town. Tho don't let it consume your life completely...Moderation is KEY..1 hit is just right at first...Of course we all WANT things but we HAVE to WORK to get there... So meanwhile just be happy you got what ya got man light up that pineapple and don't worry n be happy!!Keep your chin up and keep on workin and doin what ya gotta do!! F#ck that patheic excuse of a doctor... Wah wah wah I dont want you in my life.....Then what the eff are you still doing in this thread?????????GTFO already leave him alone.. yeah yeah its hard work simulating the economy with your tax dollars all of these drive thrus he has to hit up he has to put up with ignorant as# fast food employees that rarely even get the order right!!!
dinkydao

United States

#48 May 22, 2012
n the know wrote:
And the psychopath posts along with the cheaters/adulterers posts really hit home don't they, that is why you keep having them removed!!!! LMAO.... so funny and awesome that I have struck a nerve and a real treat to see that you are so afraid of being "found out".
it appears you are the one in the trip wire you have been trolled!
meh

Portage, MI

#49 May 22, 2012
Hahahaha cush???? OMG fu#k that fake as5 sh#t.... Adukter? Addict? Lol Nope fraid not there you go with the ASSumpations like the handful of morons dinkydao and I prey on... Trolling is a hobby.... Better than bein out there on the streets snortin poormans crank or gettin drunk and runnin over people... Lmao the nerve that got struck and pwnt is YOURS...Removed?? Uhmmm i never registered nor even called topix admins whinin to have a post removed so AGAIN with your ASSumpations you FAIL ;-) have a good day and thx for playing!!!!
meh

Portage, MI

#50 May 22, 2012
Yep LOL TROLLED & PWNSAUCE Served!!!!!!
dinkydao

United States

#51 May 22, 2012
meh wrote:
Hahahaha cush???? OMG fu#k that fake as5 sh#t.... Adukter? Addict? Lol Nope fraid not there you go with the ASSumpations like the handful of morons dinkydao and I prey on... Trolling is a hobby.... Better than bein out there on the streets snortin poormans crank or gettin drunk and runnin over people... Lmao the nerve that got struck and pwnt is YOURS...Removed?? Uhmmm i never registered nor even called topix admins whinin to have a post removed so AGAIN with your ASSumpations you FAIL ;-) have a good day and thx for playing!!!!
touche we got em typing their goofy asses off we build our rants on rumors and gossip from others input just to get you interested then sit back and watch you sort of SAW type game very fun to watch you
lmao

Portage, MI

#53 May 23, 2012
n the know wrote:
cover story, once again the truth is too hard to face and something that would never be expected of you (or your imaginary friends: that all have the same grammar mistakes and use the same vocabulary). The joke is on you old man, you ARE a joke!
Comin' from teh mOroN that cannot get his nick right.... Grammar is optional on topix..We shift and change it all around as usual... I can see your still bruised from the pwnsauce last night...
But in reality the person making a ass out of him/herself is the one that spends their time fussing with trolls on the internet cause that's a unwinable debate your getting into or did you come back to be trolled 'n rick rolled again? LOL wow who the hell is this person? A disgruntled lover or a admirer...Perhaps a Fan?!!I think I'll let you DinkyDao troll er off this time as I gotta take care of stuff here AT WORK... Tho yea the first sentence that post can be applied if they look in the mirror and say I'm stupid for trying to win against a handful of trolls but yea just as usual they're too.ignorant to see past their own faces like the handful of ppl we've trolled on topix ;-). I can tell this.person is takin it very personal which is the #1 of things NOT TO DO on the internet... That tells us we've won and it brings us great pleasure to see lame comebacks again and again as they are still in.denial and unable to see reality themselves...
dinkydao

Mooresville, NC

#54 May 23, 2012
n the know wrote:
cover story, once again the truth is too hard to face and something that would never be expected of you (or your imaginary friends: that all have the same grammar mistakes and use the same vocabulary). The joke is on you old man, you ARE a joke!
pineapple cush can give you peace ;)
lmao

Portage, MI

#57 May 23, 2012
Hahaha wow sooo jealous and raged!!!!! Man it does my heart good!!!!!
How can he leave you alone with your head up his ass constanly???
trollftw

Portage, MI

#63 May 23, 2012
Lmao its not me...Your talking to a totally random stranger/troll on here that is a fan of DinkyDao's ability to get a raise out of imbred idiots on here like you LOL...
My name ain't Victor!!!! But your ACTING LIKE A PISSED OFF JEALOUS ex spouse clearly... You keep on coming back to just vent and blast away at this troll...
Are you aiming for 20 pages or what? Damn I gotta go I'll be back to check my trollbaits later!!! ;-)
lol

Portage, MI

#64 May 23, 2012
Phew ex spouses can be royal bitches...If I ever get divorced I ain't remarrin that's for damn sure...I'd rather disappear and cease using my social sec # and start fresh in a new town and cut off connection with the past.. They have a major issue which is letting the past go...Let bygones be bygone...But naw they'd rather bitch,bitch, and bitch.... Gawddang what a real hardass bitch you got on your ass man I feel sorry for you!!!
Kimmy

Cookeville, TN

#66 May 24, 2012
Say hawdy to Miss Windy(DinkyDao)hehehe
dinkydao

Monroe, NC

#67 May 25, 2012
Kimmy wrote:
Say hawdy to Miss Windy(DinkyDao)hehehe
why I sure nuff will she has more gas than the Exxon Valdez she singed my nose hairs while she was baking fresh muffins on that wood stove smelt like a cow pasture after a napalm strike hope ya'll have s good time this weekend keep it tween the ditches bitches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you want to see in Cookeville? 1 hr Green Leaf 16
Where can you hang business flyers 1 hr Green Leaf 3
COOKEVILLE's getting to where it has a lot of S... 2 hr Freedom 23
Screw the NFL 4 hr Freedom 101
Trump has done 'more to disrespect our country'... 4 hr Freedom 10
Where is the strangest place that you have had ... (Oct '09) 5 hr johnson1 82
NEVER FORGET: NFL players sat down during the ... 5 hr Morgan 12

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance