Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>Well hell your right!! We ant in the same boat and never will be!! Cause you cant afford one hehehe sounds like you caused this shit !! Like I said your boat will sink!! You will be up shit creek without a paddle . Post some more shit on me that’s lies why don’t you!! you moron! and you don’t even own your home. Typical for a dam democrat!! Anti Guns, Anti Christine, Pro Obama Well hell your just a class act!! With all sorts of pride!! And full of shit!!! A legend in your own mind!!hehe Glad I found this post
Maybe your president Obama will help you with more then food stamps!! Just what I thought. My shits paid for and yours ant. And you want to talk shit?? When you stir it you get it on you!! Looks like you will be eating them FEMA rations after all. Hell you might as well take their food since your house will belong to them hehehe…but wait now if you don’t have a home Ill bet they will insist on giving you…so there’s hope for you after all.
I bet you have credit card debit out the ass and have a car payment to go with it. Get that sleeping bag and tent out that’s going to be your new home hehehe Hell I bet it’s going to be a cold winter for those that ant prepared !! Now don’t get a case of the red ass cause you been caught. What a BS er heheh just what I thought !You know what the doc said about your high blood pressure. I know it’s probably already up since your savior OBAMA is running low in the polls hehehe
Maybe you shouldn’t post mean things and try to get him not to vote for Obama. Obama is a evil man and we need to get him out office. We need to pray for our government satin has took them over.
Sue

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

distressed wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you whole heartedly, and I think it will happen very ,very soon. Do you know or have an opinion on how it will effect moneys owed on morgages?
I think the first thing we should do is vote Obama out of office. I hope you wont vote for him. That man is evil. Did you see on the news he was having meetings with a man they call Pimp with a limp?
I am a democrat to but I wont vote for Obama and everyone at church is going to vote against him to.
We need to pray for the government satin has took them over.
distressed

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Sue wrote:
<quoted text>I think the first thing we should do is vote Obama out of office. I hope you wont vote for him. That man is evil. Did you see on the news he was having meetings with a man they call Pimp with a limp?
I am a democrat to but I wont vote for Obama and everyone at church is going to vote against him to.
We need to pray for the government satin has took them over.
Why does everyone think I'm for obama? You could not be farther from the truth. Read my past post.
distressed

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Judged:

Justsaying wrote:
<quoted text>Well hell your right!! We ant in the same boat and never will be!! Cause you cant afford one hehehe sounds like you caused this shit !! Like I said your boat will sink!! You will be up shit creek without a paddle . Post some more shit on me that’s lies why don’t you!! you moron! and you don’t even own your home. Typical for a dam democrat!! Anti Guns, Anti Christine, Pro Obama Well hell your just a class act!! With all sorts of pride!! And full of shit!!! A legend in your own mind!!hehe Glad I found this post
Maybe your president Obama will help you with more then food stamps!! Just what I thought. My shits paid for and yours ant. And you want to talk shit?? When you stir it you get it on you!! Looks like you will be eating them FEMA rations after all. Hell you might as well take their food since your house will belong to them hehehe…but wait now if you don’t have a home Ill bet they will insist on giving you…so there’s hope for you after all.
I bet you have credit card debit out the ass and have a car payment to go with it. Get that sleeping bag and tent out that’s going to be your new home hehehe Hell I bet it’s going to be a cold winter for those that ant prepared !! Now don’t get a case of the red ass cause you been caught. What a BS er heheh just what I thought !You know what the doc said about your high blood pressure. I know it’s probably already up since your savior OBAMA is running low in the polls hehehe
Either you're an idiot, or you think I'm someone else that you know.Either way, you don't make a whole lot of sense.
WTH

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

Has anyone heard of the lawsuit index 500827.Homeowners are sueing the banksters and the Obama Admin.The last I saw about it was July 14,2012.This is about money laundering,larceney etc.etc.
FYI

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Ready or not, QE3 is here, and the long-term effects of this reckless money printing by the Federal Reserve are going to be absolutely nightmarish.
The Federal Reserve is hoping that buying $40 billion worth of mortgage-backed securities per month will spur more lending and more economic activity. But that didn’t happen with either QE1 or QE2. Both times the banks just sat on most of the extra money.
As I pointed out the other day, U.S. banks are already sitting on $1.6 trillion in excess reserves. So will pumping them up with more cash suddenly make them decide to start lending? Of course not.
In addition, QE3 is not likely to produce many additional jobs. As I showed in a previous article, the employment level did not jump up as a result of either QE1 or QE2. So why will this time be different? But what did happen under both QE1 and QE2 is that a lot of the money ended up pumping up the financial markets.
So once again we should see stock prices go up (at least in the short-term) and commodities such as gold, silver, food and oil should also rise. But that also means that average American families will be paying more for the basic necessities that they buy on a regular basis.
The most dangerous aspect of QE3, however, is what it is going to do to the U.S. dollar. Most of the rest of the world uses the U.S. dollar to conduct international trade, and by choosing to recklessly print money Ben Bernanke is severely damaging international confidence in our currency.
If at some point the rest of the world rejects the dollar and no longer wants to use it as a reserve currency we are going to be facing a crisis unlike anything we have ever seen before. The real debate about QE3 should not be about whether or not it will help the economy a little bit in the short-term.
Rather, everyone should be talking about the long-term implications and about how QE3 is going to accelerate the destruction of the dollar.
RonP

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Clink to see video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

SSA To Purchase 174K Rounds Of Hollow Point Bullets
http://www.dailypaul.com/249086/social-securi... ...
Obamacare mandates FDA-approved implantable RFID chips!
http://tatoott1009.com/2012/06/29/alert-obama... ...
Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Obamacare! EXECUTIVE ORDER, NATIONAL DEFENSE RESOURCES PREPAREDNESS in Words http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/20... ... Obama Executive Order Seizes U.S. Infrastructure & Citizens for Military Preparedness & Slavery Details Explained Video! http://www.youtube.com/watch... The Defense Production Act of 1950. The Federal Restricted Buildings and Grounds Improvement Act that effortlessly passed the House and the Senate is a law that most Americans don't know about but could put them behind bars for up to 10 years. The law states it is a prosecutable offense to without lawful authority enter a building or grounds of a special event of national significance or enter a building or grounds where the President or other person protected by the Secret Service is or will be temporarily visiting. Your Employes "Gov't Servants"can kill you legally for no reason"or if you know the TRUTH". If you don't fire them your DEAD ! Legalizing Holocaust. Under National Defence Authorization Act S 1867 U.S. military can (1) arrest U.S. Citizens without any charges (or evidence)(2) Can do it secretly (Just disappear you)(3) Can hold you indefinitely (4) With No Right to a Trial.(5) Can torture.(6) Can assassinate U.S. Citizens. Stop them NOW or DIE ! Your All Terrorists(TRUTHERS), going to take Gov't Word No DUE Process ! National Defence Authorization Act S 1867 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Defense... S 1867 NDAA End of Human Rights Petition http://www.change.org/petitions/stop-ndaa-sec... ...
Patriots

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2012

Patriots see our video!!

how

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Explain
Info

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

how wrote:
Explain
The crash of the dollar will happen much sooner then you think, as in this year , as in a matter of weeks.
Their will be a public announcement by the Gov. from all the major media, that terrorist has attacked our banking system with a computer virus. People will be told this is only temporary and the system will be back up shortly. Mean while they “ Gov” will take final steps in their preparing for this.
This will buy the government a little more time to set up necessary measures to set up for civil unrest, a lot of people are going to panic when they cant use their debit, and credit cards, or get any money out of their bank.
Next it will be announced that the dollar has crashed, which is going to further anger the people, for then they are going to know for a fact they have been lied to.
This is when massive civil unrest will set in, rioting, and looting. When people panic, and they will, they do desperate things.
This is when the government who has ,and always have decided what’s best for us, will order Martial Law.
When the dollar crashes so will our justice system, therefore people wont have a due process and will no longer be protected by the US Constitution.
Think about all these executive orders that have recently been passed by the federal government, they will now be utilized. In a nut shell they will do what they want to, it will be a anything goes situation for the people.
This could go on for weeks, months, are even much longer, it will depend on when the government can get another money system together for the people.
distressed

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

Info wrote:
<quoted text>The crash of the dollar will happen much sooner then you think, as in this year , as in a matter of weeks.
Their will be a public announcement by the Gov. from all the major media, that terrorist has attacked our banking system with a computer virus. People will be told this is only temporary and the system will be back up shortly. Mean while they “ Gov” will take final steps in their preparing for this.
This will buy the government a little more time to set up necessary measures to set up for civil unrest, a lot of people are going to panic when they cant use their debit, and credit cards, or get any money out of their bank.
Next it will be announced that the dollar has crashed, which is going to further anger the people, for then they are going to know for a fact they have been lied to.
This is when massive civil unrest will set in, rioting, and looting. When people panic, and they will, they do desperate things.
This is when the government who has ,and always have decided what’s best for us, will order Martial Law.
When the dollar crashes so will our justice system, therefore people wont have a due process and will no longer be protected by the US Constitution.
Think about all these executive orders that have recently been passed by the federal government, they will now be utilized. In a nut shell they will do what they want to, it will be a anything goes situation for the people.
This could go on for weeks, months, are even much longer, it will depend on when the government can get another money system together for the people.
I agree with you, but lets clarify that an executive order is obama's doing. He must be voted out.
Info

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

distressed wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you, but lets clarify that an executive order is obama's doing. He must be voted out.
Your absolutely right it’s Obama’s doing. Just think what he will do if he is office another four years.
People

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Judged:

This is the most important election in our life time!! If Obama stays in Office there will be no more America! This is the most dangerous president he have had in history. He must go!!Vote him out people!!
Interesting

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2012

Dollar Collapse By End Of Year?- "We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War", Says DHS Informant
In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.
“We have problems ... The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added,“so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is ... they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”
Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.
Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.
Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.
“The one source that we have I’ve known since 1979,” Hagmann continued.“He started out as a patrol officer and currently he is now working for a federal agency under the umbrella of the Department of Homeland Security; he’s in a position to know what policies are being initiated, what policies are being planned at this point, and he’s telling us right now—look, what you’re seeing is just the tip of the iceberg. We are preparing, we, meaning the government, we are preparing for a massive civil war in this country.”
“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.
Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.
And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.
These major events, as shocking to the American people as they are, have taken place during an election year.
duke charles

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

POST THIS TO YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK MAKE THIS VIRAL!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PREPARE NOW CLICK THIS LINK
Info4u

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

POST THIS TO YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK MAKE THIS VIRAL!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE PREPARE NOW CLICK THIS LINK
http://worldeconomiccollapse.com/

Get out of the dollar! Economic Collapse
JRB

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Nuclear D-Day on Rosh HaShanah Sept 25 for Iran and us ?
Is Rosh HaShanah and Sept 25 a Muslim nuclear winter factor ?

crazy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Judged:

The same nut posted 32 of the 38 posts in this thread.
crazy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Paul offers some insight into the U.S. economic, political and social revolutions. Personally I agree with him and sharing this video as such.

crazy

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

crazy wrote:
The same nut posted 32 of the 38 posts in this thread.
Grow up troll and stop using other peoples handle. You’re the nut! Did you loose your crack pipe?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Cookeville Forum right now

Search the Cookeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min BAS 141,618
Democrat Obama is Making JOBS America. (Apr '12) 2 hr Greyhound 52
shaunna turner 3 hr person 13
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 6 hr Zeke 8,982
Paul Bailey's 7 hr Huh 3
wood for bbq smoker (May '11) 7 hr Velcro 13
Pail Bailey Raped My Cat 7 hr Desperate Measures 5
Soon to be Sheriff Farris 8 hr Shopper 46
Shutdown UCDD and UCHRA Wed old soldier 39
•••
•••
•••
Cookeville Dating