ucdd planning department
concerned taxpayer

Cookeville, TN

#1769 Jun 2, 2012
ken mabry, gave himselev
ken gave one emplopees job
huh

Woodbury, TN

#1770 Jun 2, 2012
concerned taxpayer wrote:
ken mabry, gave himselev
ken gave one emplopees job
drunk much?
amm landers

Martin, TN

#1771 Jun 2, 2012
Each person that used this government service for personal gain should have to live amoung the people in third world countries. Wastefull greedy people makes me sick.
concerned taxpayer

Cookeville, TN

#1772 Jun 2, 2012
clean out all of the high employees a pay.
ucdd is being use and abused close ucdd and with uchra
Apples

Crossville, TN

#1773 Jun 2, 2012
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
drunk much?
Oh ya, lots of drinking... but they really need practice at the typing.
lol

Cookeville, TN

#1774 Jun 4, 2012
Geez do we need to setup just a forum elsewhere devoted to just fighting corruption in putnam co so all intel stays together and organized in one place??
Apples

Crossville, TN

#1775 Jun 4, 2012
As I was tossing out some old notes... I came across the name of the person that put bid on the gazebo, you know the one sitting on Wendy Askins backyard? The name of the person was David Mainord anyone know if he is a relation to Amanda Mainord? This just like crap.
Know

Cookeville, TN

#1776 Jun 4, 2012
Apples wrote:
As I was tossing out some old notes... I came across the name of the person that put bid on the gazebo, you know the one sitting on Wendy Askins backyard? The name of the person was David Mainord anyone know if he is a relation to Amanda Mainord? This just like crap.
Heis Amanda's uncle, used to be Wendy's right hand man until he took wife.
As UCDD Turns

Cookeville, TN

#1777 Jun 5, 2012
Let's go 'round in circles, how 'bout it? Hee-Haw
point of view

Cookeville, TN

#1778 Jun 6, 2012
Is this David Mainord the same David Mainord that owns the David Mainord & Associates Appraisals in Algood?
Apples

Crossville, TN

#1779 Jun 6, 2012
Is his wife's name Judy?
Way to Go Randy

Cookeville, TN

#1780 Jun 6, 2012
H-C reports that Randy Williams has been appointed as Ex. Director until one can be hired sometime in July. Randy keep your head high and your eyes focused up above for Guidance. You will do the right thing and help rebuild the relationships between Board and Staff. I have known you to be an honest man and know UCDD money is in good hands and will go for the programs to help the people it is intended to help. The community is counting on you to help rebuild UCDD's reputation. I know you can do it.
Good Job Randy

Cookeville, TN

#1781 Jun 6, 2012
Know you will do a great job. Please be careful around the tall ugly blonde, she is trouble. Good luck man.
Apples

Crossville, TN

#1782 Jun 8, 2012
I guess those big time lawyers would have reccomended someone be available to take the fall if the LE comes in. And pay them whatever it takes. So they picked Amanda.

Is Randy going to pay those lawyers when it was Foster and Pelham that hired them? Foster needs to step aside from running the meetings and let someone with ethics, or sense step in.
lol

United States

#1783 Jun 8, 2012
flea market wrote:
To all you know it alls: Ms. Askins is using most of her own furniture bought and paid for by her several years ago. Go see for yourself. Ms. Askins out of her own money did buy some furniture from a little elderly woman who was going blind so she could have surgery. Thank god she can see today because of this act of kindness. I also know that Ms. Askins has worked every night for a year doing all the remodeling. Volunteers did help paint but not on government time. For you to think you know so much "you realky know nothing" Times have changed maybe you have been involved in that entertaining stuff but it does not happen at UCDD. The statement about immorality thats a huge accusation to make "just in case you get caught" I recommend the few of you that are negatives stick with the facts. Stop trying to harm innocent people.
Yep and that blind person is without furniture..LOL please stop stickin up for these cronies and stop being naive. They could have easily provided funds for that persons operation or helped a lot of others... But no instead they tried to make a profitable industry for themselves... 1200 rent? For that LTD place??? Are you fu#king kidding me???!!!! Creating of mulitple companies owned by the very people in charge of that division that is supposed to HELP the community and bring jobs into here instead of their own family members and perfered clients. Facts are in the actions... Look at the paper trail and activites in the past... Get your head out of the sand too that may help.
point of view

Cookeville, TN

#1784 Jun 9, 2012
Well now that the board has been replaced with all new people that "might" give a "hoot" as to what is going on, UCDD just may be able to repair their reputation. Lets hope that their positive approach to this "nightmare" remains at the center of their goal. Now if Wendy Askins and her "family" were replaced at UCDD, and if Wendy were held accountable for her spending of taxpayer monies at LTD, all will be right with UCDD. Unfortunately people WILL never forget the disgrace that this scandal at UCDD has brought to the Middle Tn. area. We can thank Wendy Askins and her greed for that. So Wendy if you are reading this, we the citizens of Middle Tn., would like for you and your family to concern moving to another state, for your kind is NOT wanting in this area.
Oh My

Tullahoma, TN

#1785 Jun 9, 2012
Good Job Randy wrote:
Know you will do a great job. Please be careful around the tall ugly blonde, she is trouble. Good luck man.
"Tall ugly blonde?" Who dat be?
Apples

Crossville, TN

#1786 Jun 9, 2012
point of view wrote:
Well now that the board has been replaced with all new people that "might" give a "hoot" as to what is going on, UCDD just may be able to repair their reputation. Lets hope that their positive approach to this "nightmare" remains at the center of their goal. Now if Wendy Askins and her "family" were replaced at UCDD, and if Wendy were held accountable for her spending of taxpayer monies at LTD, all will be right with UCDD. Unfortunately people WILL never forget the disgrace that this scandal at UCDD has brought to the Middle Tn. area. We can thank Wendy Askins and her greed for that. So Wendy if you are reading this, we the citizens of Middle Tn., would like for you and your family to concern moving to another state, for your kind is NOT wanting in this area.
I agree, I just wish she would take her crony board members with her.
Good Job Randy

Cookeville, TN

#1787 Jun 9, 2012
Oh My wrote:
<quoted text>
"Tall ugly blonde?" Who dat be?
You know the one who helped you set up ltd and the other businesses that kept changing names.
point of view

Cookeville, TN

#1788 Jun 9, 2012
Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, I just wish she would take her crony board members with her.
Couldn't agree more!! Hope she reads this and is crying....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cassandra hood 2 hr Beautiful 4
News Woman arrested after bow saw chase 2 hr Maggie C 23
Jerry meadows dead 4 hr Manster 9
Service Master (Sep '12) 4 hr Tangy 18
Samantha 5 hr Thompsonpi 6
Ralph's Closing? 6 hr Nobama 18
Ivy jones (Oct '14) 6 hr hello 7

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages