ucdd planning department
O-U-8-1-2-lol

United States

#2481 Sep 4, 2012
Apples u can go to f-king Hell ur a piece of SHIT to talk about a man that passed away 14 months ago of a massive heart attack his second one by the way he was working on a repo house for the bank in July of last yr when he collapsed in the driveway a lady next door performed CPR until the paramedics got there and they wrkd on him for 30 mins in the driveway get ur facts and stop ur slander!!!!!!!!!!
Look whos back

Cookeville, TN

#2482 Sep 4, 2012
O-U-8-1-2-lol wrote:
Apples u can go to f-king Hell ur a piece of SHIT to talk about a man that passed away 14 months ago of a massive heart attack his second one by the way he was working on a repo house for the bank in July of last yr when he collapsed in the driveway a lady next door performed CPR until the paramedics got there and they wrkd on him for 30 mins in the driveway get ur facts and stop ur slander!!!!!!!!!!
What a disrespectful way to honor him with all these filthy words. You can get your point across without all the filth. What a disgrace!
Apples

Crossville, TN

#2483 Sep 4, 2012
I certainly did not mean any disrespect. My last post was not a specific comment to anyone, only my personal opinion. I have had close relatives die from heart attacks, and close friends from suicide. It is difficult either way.
You got to be kidding

Nebo, NC

#2484 Sep 4, 2012
O-U-8-1-2-lol wrote:
Apples u can go to f-king Hell ur a piece of SHIT to talk about a man that passed away 14 months ago of a massive heart attack his second one by the way he was working on a repo house for the bank in July of last yr when he collapsed in the driveway a lady next door performed CPR until the paramedics got there and they wrkd on him for 30 mins in the driveway get ur facts and stop ur slander!!!!!!!!!!
God Bless him. Hope this foul mouth poster is not a relative or ex-relative. How disrespectful can you be. RIP Mr. Gary, you did your best my friends.
Hello

Louisville, TN

#2485 Oct 10, 2012
All of you like this page...get these crooks out of office!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Take-Back-the-U...

And share it on facebook to all your friends and ask them to share it!
Calm Down

Tullahoma, TN

#2486 Oct 10, 2012
O-U-8-1-2-lol wrote:
Apples u can go to f-king Hell ur a piece of SHIT to talk about a man that passed away 14 months ago of a massive heart attack his second one by the way he was working on a repo house for the bank in July of last yr when he collapsed in the driveway a lady next door performed CPR until the paramedics got there and they wrkd on him for 30 mins in the driveway get ur facts and stop ur slander!!!!!!!!!!
The suicide the other poster referenced occurred a lot longer than 14 months ago.

No need for juvenile cussing. It seems we're talking about two different people here.

Everybody calm down.
Apples

Crossville, TN

#2487 Oct 12, 2012
thanks for clearing that up
point of view

Cookeville, TN

#2488 Oct 15, 2012
Well now that the audits are over and the results are in, do you think that the DA or his replacement will do anything about Wendy? Probably not, but sure would be nice to see her have to go broke trying to pay back all the money that she move around in order to sooth her obsessions. If this were anybody else criminal charges would have be issued. Don't understand our justice system. Somebody tell me if this in criminal or not what she has done.
Connections

Stanfield, NC

#2489 Oct 15, 2012
I think Wendy's has family connections in the DA office. Does anyone know if this is true!
Apples

Crossville, TN

#2490 Oct 15, 2012
I thought that the UCDD issue was transfered to a Knoxville DA, but the UCHRA is the one that the Cookeville DA refused to pursue?
Apples

Crossville, TN

#2491 Oct 15, 2012
BTW I saw the UCHRA audit but not the UCDD audits? Any one else know where I can see these on the internet?
point of view

Cookeville, TN

#2492 Oct 15, 2012
Apples wrote:
BTW I saw the UCHRA audit but not the UCDD audits? Any one else know where I can see these on the internet?
Try the newschannel5.com , that is where I saw it! And the DA did call in a DA temp, because Randy York has a conflict with UCDD staff and going after Wendy and those that helped her, would get him in hot water with his family.
Apples

Crossville, TN

#2493 Oct 15, 2012
I just read the HC article. Anyone plan on visiting her in jail?
Cleaning HOUSE

Tullahoma, TN

#2494 Oct 15, 2012
I just hope that other lady whose name escapes me just now was not in on all this with Wendy.

She was her right-hand helper for a long time.
Could it be

Cookeville, TN

#2495 Oct 15, 2012
Cleaning HOUSE wrote:
I just hope that other lady whose name escapes me just now was not in on all this with Wendy.
She was her right-hand helper for a long time.
Sherry Thurman, sister-in-law of Ron Thurman? Hope Ron has kept his nose clean in all this, it will all come out sooner or later.
Apples

Crossville, TN

#2496 Oct 16, 2012
Doesn't it make you wonder about these people that are so in-to-it up to the necks. Some have to excuse themselves from the case- I am referring to the DA, and then with UCHRA he decides, the only person that can be prosecuted is Phyllis and she is gone. Makes me wonder how many people go under the wire and get prosecuted because they don't have a relative in the judicial system. And how many others do not get prosecuted because the reporters are not watching, and they do have a friend or relative in the judicial system. The Attorney general should take a good look at this. And for the general public who could vote for these two again the Judge Thurman and this DA? Can you expect that these fellows can be fair and impartial?
My opinion

Cookeville, TN

#2497 Oct 16, 2012
And many others that have helped Wendy needs to be charged also, they allowed this to go unreported for years, they are the voices for all the upper Cumberland and knew what Wendy was doing for many years..let justice be served. Shame on all of you especially Wendy, Larry, Michelle, randy, and sherry. Let justice be served we need to let the taxpayers know that we will be there in their time of need and not the time of greed.
My turn

Woodbury, TN

#2498 Oct 16, 2012
My opinion, you have a good point that the people that committed these acts - Wendy and Larry - need to be charged. And I think that the people that knew about this for years and kept quiet also need to be punished - the finance department. That's Ginger, Lewis, and Peggy. You want to blame Michelle, randy, and sherry but they were not in finance and had no way of knowing about these transactions unless someone told them. Unfortunately, you can't convict someone on hearsay. If you want to hold somebody responsible for keeping quiet, at least shame someone that knew something.
Okay

Cookeville, TN

#2499 Oct 16, 2012
Okay Michelle, you have had your turn...now shoo.
Aunt Lousie

Lafayette, TN

#2500 Oct 16, 2012
You children are so funny. Read what you write. You sound like my first graders 35 years ago. LMFGAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It was 6 degrees outside, where's AL GORE at ??... 36 min Climate Change 32
Infinity Birthing Center? 1 hr agree 44
News Mary Florence Ford 1 hr thomasjehovahcordell 1
if all the immigrants were republican....... 1 hr reality 25
News Frozen mess 3 hr King Tangy 3
Strange Sound 3 hr King Tangy 35
News Today's job fair postponed 4 hr Alice 1

Cookeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages