Review: PRO Auto Detail Inc
Lmao

Sumter, SC

#23 Oct 11, 2012
Ezy money wrote:
Go here if you want your car driven hard while there. Ask Carlen motors why they dont use him anymore, they caught him and the ex felons that work there doing donuts with a brand new Corvette that they were "cleaning".
Kirk is a sly talker, just dont take ur wife or gf anywhere near him. He WILL be hitting on them, has had relations with MANY married women.
Or ask him about the time one of his "workers" was driving a customers car they were "cleaning" and drove it thru the storefront of Honeybaked hams, neither had licenses and Kirk had no insurance. Was on front page of herald-citizen.
Beware
sounds like some ones jealous and making up stuff. Got to love the drama. I know Kirk. Use to work for him. Was by there last week. Funny thing they were working on carlens car. Actually two. Funny.
Stalker alert

Sumter, SC

#24 Oct 11, 2012
Hope you're not a guy following that feller around. He must have whipped your ass or stold your girl. But really why so harsh with the bs?
Kirk Evans

Sumter, SC

#25 Oct 11, 2012
Ezy money wrote:
Go here if you want your car driven hard while there. Ask Carlen motors why they dont use him anymore, they caught him and the ex felons that work there doing donuts with a brand new Corvette that they were "cleaning".
Kirk is a sly talker, just dont take ur wife or gf anywhere near him. He WILL be hitting on them, has had relations with MANY married women.
Or ask him about the time one of his "workers" was driving a customers car they were "cleaning" and drove it thru the storefront of Honeybaked hams, neither had licenses and Kirk had no insurance. Was on front page of herald-citizen.
Beware

I just got a call telling me about this topix site. Sorry to kill the bashing, but I've been in business 10 years and I have always pushed to keep a high standard. I do have insurance and I still do Carlen motors cars. Walter and Whitt are great people and friends. I feel that this person is a coward, but I'm sorry if I did you wrong some how. And yes an ex employee did crash a car into the store, but he was test driving a car from a car lot. Sorry to kill your make believe twisted truth story. I personally as well as my crew do great work and apreciate all the business that I've been blessed with. If someone did what you said and carried them self as such would not be in business.. Period.. I've been operating for 10 years. Honesty and hard work build a business. Once again I'm sorry you're sour towards me or my business. What kind of site is this anyway? Be positive people.
Give me

Charlotte, NC

#26 Oct 12, 2012
Who cares about his detail work or sex life... Give me his yellow gto!! I want it.
REALLY

Cookeville, TN

#27 Oct 12, 2012
Advertise much? At least wait a day or so before continuously bragging about yourself....makes me wonder how bad business is if you r patting yourself on the back posing as others. Then pretending like u never heard of the site (got a call) and posting as urself , get real loser
Really really

Lexington, SC

#28 Oct 13, 2012
REALLY wrote:
Advertise much? At least wait a day or so before continuously bragging about yourself....makes me wonder how bad business is if you r patting yourself on the back posing as others. Then pretending like u never heard of the site (got a call) and posting as urself , get real loser
Why do you keep posting the same thing? Last time you called yourself. Britt. Who cares. People get on here for gossip and to be entertained, why the hell would a business advertise here? Stupid. So... Really do you think that guy put up stuff bragging about himself? Your sole purpose was to call someone a loser.. Are you in highschool? I know Kirk like as it seems many people do. I take it you don't have a clue who it is. He's a funny guy and works hard. If you knew him you wouldn't be posing like you are. I hope you feel good about yourself. Silly girl
Britt

San Jose, CA

#29 Oct 14, 2012
Actually I haven't posted since the first time. Name is still the same. Someone else thinks like I do. I don't change my name once I post on a thread.
personal note

Cookeville, TN

#30 Oct 14, 2012
Kirk Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got a call telling me about this topix site. Sorry to kill the bashing, but I've been in business 10 years and I have always pushed to keep a high standard. I do have insurance and I still do Carlen motors cars. Walter and Whitt are great people and friends. I feel that this person is a coward, but I'm sorry if I did you wrong some how. And yes an ex employee did crash a car into the store, but he was test driving a car from a car lot. Sorry to kill your make believe twisted truth story. I personally as well as my crew do great work and apreciate all the business that I've been blessed with. If someone did what you said and carried them self as such would not be in business.. Period.. I've been operating for 10 years. Honesty and hard work build a business. Once again I'm sorry you're sour towards me or my business. What kind of site is this anyway? Be positive people.
Just one question to your Kirk, do you tint windows? Didn't know if it was a rumor or the truth. Have had several people tell me that you all do a great detail job. Very interested in window tinting. Phone number?
Tint

Cookeville, TN

#31 Oct 14, 2012
Sundown does the best tinting in town. He has tinted four of my cars over the last several years. I've always been pleased with his work.
personal note

Cookeville, TN

#32 Oct 14, 2012
Thanks, I will give them a call!
David

United States

#33 Oct 14, 2012
personal note wrote:
<quoted text> Just one question to your Kirk, do you tint windows? Didn't know if it was a rumor or the truth. Have had several people tell me that you all do a great detail job. Very interested in window tinting. Phone number?
Yeah he tints window. His shop is over on Jefferson out past the movies. Not sure the number though.
personal note

Cookeville, TN

#34 Oct 14, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he tints window. His shop is over on Jefferson out past the movies. Not sure the number though.
thank you!
Liar

United States

#35 Oct 14, 2012
Britt wrote:
Actually I haven't posted since the first time. Name is still the same. Someone else thinks like I do. I don't change my name once I post on a thread.
The first two sentences are exactly the same. Word for word. Lol
Britt

United States

#37 Oct 14, 2012
Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
The first two sentences are exactly the same. Word for word. Lol
I could care less if you believe me. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. You know what happens when YOU ASSume. The psychic ability of morons magically knowing every poster never ceases to amaze me.
Haha

United States

#38 Oct 15, 2012
Britt wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less if you believe me. I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. You know what happens when YOU ASSume. The psychic ability of morons magically knowing every poster never ceases to amaze me.
Just like you magically pretend to know who you post about. If you're that bored, maybe try this magical thing called a job. Maybe learn what they call common sence and intuition, and just maybe society will accept you from troll land and you, yes you, will receive what we here in the real world call a pay check. Also Assume means making an "ass" out of "u" and "me". If you're going to try and be funny atleast get the joke right.
Britt

Asheboro, NC

#39 Oct 15, 2012
There you go, assuming you know something about me. I never claimed to know this individual, I posted an observation. Your comprehension skills are lacking. I have a job, a very good one actually...auto body repair. Plus, if you would look closer, they copied and pasted what I wrote, type-o included. I don't know why. How about you ask him? I won't get tore up over this, you are simply amusing me with all your conclusions. You are more than welcome to keep your ignorance in public display though.
Joke is on you

United States

#40 Oct 15, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you magically pretend to know who you post about. If you're that bored, maybe try this magical thing called a job. Maybe learn what they call common sence and intuition, and just maybe society will accept you from troll land and you, yes you, will receive what we here in the real world call a pay check. Also Assume means making an "ass" out of "u" and "me". If you're going to try and be funny atleast get the joke right.
I think you mean common "sense."
If you're trying to sound literate, at least spell the word correct.
Haha

Rock Hill, SC

#41 Oct 16, 2012
Joke is on you wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean common "sense."
If you're trying to sound literate, at least spell the word correct.
Thank you mr spell check. "Sence" is not even a word. Obviously sense is what was meant to be in its place. However... On the way to becoming a little more educated Mr. Spell check, the word 'literate' has taken on meanings that go beyond the simple definition of 'reading and writing' as we had conceived of it in 1984....we acknowledge that the word literacy itself has come to mean competence, knowledge and skills. Take, for example, common expressions such as 'computer literacy,' "civic literacy,''health literacy,' and a score of other usages in which literacy stands for know-how and awareness of the first word in the expression. Which I obviously knew how to use the word in proper context, but made a typo.

The past decade has been marked by significant new directions in literacy research brought about by questions which seek to discover how literacy functions in families...in communities...and in workplaces... What does it mean to be 'literate' as a member of a particular culture? What are the patterns of literacy use within fields of work, within professions, within age-groups? Let's take an explicitly constructivist perspective to the definition of literacy:
For some time now, a new perspective on literacy, and the learning processes through which literacy is acquired, has been emerging. This new perspective does not consist of old ideas with a new name, but rather it represents a profound shift from a text-driven definition of literacy to a view of literacy as active transformation of texts. In the old view, meaning was assumed to reside primarily within text, whereas, in the new view, meaning is created through an interaction of reader and text. So once again my literacy prevailed over your comment, meaning I'm pretty sure when you read my prior comment, you understood it, Mr Spell check.... Please read over this and forward me any gramical errors or typos, thanks.... Hope ya learned something
Robin

Brevard, NC

#42 Oct 17, 2012
Holy educated batman!
huh

Cookeville, TN

#43 Oct 17, 2012
Cassie wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Very cute and nice smile, but I think it's Kirk. Love his yellow GTO!! Vroom lol
Too bad the GTO isn't his...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women with 70's bush, give it a SHAVE 50 min JimPimple 5
Is Spankies a good place to work? 1 hr ex employee 7
Summer stamps 1 hr whoosh 2
Republican G.W.Bush open the gates up for Mexic... 4 hr Just Sayin 2
Aaron swallows rape charge (May '15) 8 hr Lacey 70
Who is summer stamps 12 hr nutzaplente 2
Review: David Benjamin Direct TV (Jan '14) 14 hr Secrets 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages