Best tattoo shop in cookville?

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tattooer

Clinton, IA

#1 Aug 30, 2010
List 'em....I just moved here and looking to get some more.
yea

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 30, 2010
i dont have tattoos but my friend went to 819 on jackson..they were really nice..very nice actually..it was her first tat and they were cool with her n werent dicks to her and didnt make her feel uncomfy..really nice people..the business is nice and clean too
my opinion

Cookeville, TN

#3 Aug 30, 2010
Rostabout or however you spell it by illusions is good. I have several friends who have gone there and their art is awesome! Prices are reasonable too. My next tattoo will be from there. My tattoo artist moved recently so I'm on the hunt as well
just ask

Cookeville, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2010
the local topix tard(Roflcopter)

she thinks very highly of tattoo artists
uhoh

Cookeville, TN

#6 Sep 1, 2010
just ask wrote:
the local topix tard(Roflcopter)
she thinks very highly of tattoo artists
studio 819!! peedee was the best but he is in cali right now..i would definitly go see karen there i have several tats and they have done them all great people!
capt howdy

United States

#7 Sep 4, 2010
did I miss something wrote:
My preference was the guy that started at Alley Cats, and then opened Thunderstruck, Ron. But he's gone now :( Alley cats does good work, but if you can deal with Chuck being a jerk.
Yea I liked ron for his work, it sucks he moved.
lovetattoos

Cookeville, TN

#8 Sep 7, 2010
You should definitely check out Studio 819! All of the artists are good, but I really like Mike. He does all of mine
heyhey

Cookeville, TN

#9 Sep 7, 2010
i have a few tats and there is a few good artist around here but Peedee at Studio 819 has done all mine he should be gettin back from Cali soon but there is also 2 good ones at Body Partz and thats John and Bubba but i have a couple that Peedee done free-handed on me one is a 3-D cross and it looks great! and if u can wait for Peedee to get back thats what i would do!!!
manwhoknows

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2010
Go see mike at 819 he is awesome. He has the best prices, the clearest shop, and by far the best artists of anywhere in town. The shear entertainment and good times are well worth a visit up there.
itz golden dawg

Cookeville, TN

#11 Sep 8, 2010
i get errythang done @ body partz itz off willow behind burger king if ya go tell em golden sent ya though
manintown

Cookeville, TN

#13 Sep 12, 2010
heyhey wrote:
i have a few tats and there is a few good artist around here but Peedee at Studio 819 has done all mine he should be gettin back from Cali soon but there is also 2 good ones at Body Partz and thats John and Bubba but i have a couple that Peedee done free-handed on me one is a 3-D cross and it looks great! and if u can wait for Peedee to get back thats what i would do!!!
Body Partz has talent. And they are a very clean shop. Me and my friend was treated so nice and our work turned out amazing.
yeah buddy

Cookeville, TN

#14 Sep 12, 2010
well peedee is my first choice but he out of town...body partz? well they are cool people never got a tat from any there but steve does my peircings and they are great people!
Some One

Cookeville, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2010
PeeDee 819 best ever. And that's saying a lot because Kat Von D has worked on me.
solo

Hillsboro, TN

#16 Sep 29, 2010
STUDIO 819 PeeDee and Mike are both amazing artists!
Tats

Cookeville, TN

#17 Sep 29, 2010
Alley Cats does good work but Chuck needs to pull the stick out of his ass. I love my tattoo that I got there but the dude needs to seriously check his attitude. Until he decides to ditch the arrogance, I'll be getting my tattoos done at Studio 819
Best tattoos

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Sep 30, 2010
Studio 819, Keith is a great artist...easy on the skin..good color work and super nice guy

Since: Nov 10

Cookeville, TN

#19 Nov 24, 2010
Body Parts is the place to go! I love everybody there!
brandon

United States

#20 Dec 1, 2010
I have one from roust and it sucks. Since then I've gotten 2 at 819 and they are great one from peedee the other from keitn. But I would let Karen or mikey tat me also
tattooed too

Winnsboro, SC

#21 Dec 2, 2010
I personally never have been to body parts but I've seen some of their work. My friend's tat looks like my 5 yr old did it. She now tries to conceal it. I've never seen any bad work from 819. My friend got a biomechanical spine piece there and it looks great. So if u r into the tats that require a good deal of attention to detail 819 is the place to go.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#22 Dec 2, 2010
Roustabout and 819. Have a lot of acquaintances who have REALLY NICE work done at both places.. And yes, Petey is known around here for being one of the best, hands down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autism caused by shots? 16 min Ttubooster1 1
The "Dirt" on Billy Graham (Dec '11) 5 hr fleegle 15
Kmart Check Cashing Policy (Dec '08) 6 hr fleegle 24
Seat Belt Ticket Law 7 hr Surprise 3
Wendy 7 hr Living the Dream 1
ANy women with HSV2?? 7 hr looking 1
Dogs off leash... 8 hr Duh 2
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE