Sue

Cookeville, TN

#43 Sep 22, 2012
Cartman wrote:
I want'a get down on my knees and start pleasing Jesus. I want'a feel his salvation all over my face
This is the Democratic belief, and the new way of thinking. Do you realize what you just posted has doomed you to hell? There is no hope for you now. We are living in the last days, you will go through torment here soon, and on to Hell which is eternal!
yes they have

Tullahoma, TN

#44 Sep 23, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>This is the Democratic belief, and the new way of thinking. Do you realize what you just posted has doomed you to hell? There is no hope for you now. We are living in the last days, you will go through torment here soon, and on to Hell which is eternal!
we been been living in the last days for over 2000 years he said he would come soon
LM

Monterey, TN

#45 Sep 24, 2012
Sue wrote:
<quoted text>This is the Democratic belief, and the new way of thinking. Do you realize what you just posted has doomed you to hell? There is no hope for you now. We are living in the last days, you will go through torment here soon, and on to Hell which is eternal!
If you think this is the democratic way then your not a true Christian. Your mixing politics with Christianity which is very wrong. Your also being judge mental which is completely against the religion.
LM

Monterey, TN

#46 Sep 24, 2012
just me wrote:
HELL? Arent we living in that now?rape of women and children,murder,people cheating on their husbands and wives,war,starvation,molestati on.i really believe tht this is hell and tht wen the time comes,those of us who believe will go on n the ones tht commit these crimes will b left here on earth 2 suffer.this is only my opinion so dont bash me for it:) i do believe in God and pray every day.i am not a "bible thumper"and honestly i dont go 2 church every sunday but i dont feel like i have 2 go 2 church just 2 have a realationship with my God.
And I agree. It doesn't have anything to do with the fact of if he's real or not.
jeez

Voorhees, NJ

#47 Sep 27, 2012
how come the first human did not record themselves.. but instead we have bibles and texts..
jeez

Voorhees, NJ

#48 Sep 27, 2012
it makes no sense!!

God must be real!!

Why didn't the first humans record themselves!!!

Or record themselves evolving or anything..!!
NOComingBack

Cookeville, TN

#49 Sep 27, 2012
You people will have a Rude Awakening but it to late because you come back and change it. There is another side after death.
theology

Cookeville, TN

#50 Oct 5, 2012
well..if you wanna go back years of research and findings you will see that christianity started with julius caesar ......yes julius caesar why i say that is because of the simple fact that in that time everyone prayed to a statue or something of that sort everytime a religions statue was taken down it was thought of as their god was tore down and non existant and so they adapted to the ones who conquered their religion so caesar thought how could they destroy my god if they cant find an idol to destroy so thats how christianity was adapted (on a loose story) The book of genesis in the bible has been adapted from pagan short stories as well as most of the books and holidays and etc.. Believe what you want but the more you research into it the more you find how things started. End of times? Not likely after all and i have the newspaper clipping but the world was supposed to end on the day i was born 24 years ago..Obviously we're still here and its supposed to have ended several times after......Oh well i guess for Christian prophacies eh?
impatient

Florham Park, NJ

#51 Oct 5, 2012
tommy holto wrote:
Come on people... Think about it?? A man made us.. Ha ha .. Bible thumpers
When judgement day comes and you are about to be cast into the depths of hell you will be begging for forgiveness. However, it will be too late for you.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#52 Oct 24, 2012
LM wrote:
Jesus was a real man in history whether You believe him to be your savior or not.The Romans even wrote about him in the writings of Cornelius Suetonius . It's practically impossible to erase someone from history that has been witnessed by so many people. I don't buy into everything the Bible teaches but the man did exist. Until science and religion accept each other no one will ever know the truth.
Suetonius doesn't write of Jesus, but of Christians. Because Christians existed doesn't prove Jesus did. Thats like saying alien abductions happen because we have people that believe in it.

Science will accept religion when there is evidence.

Location hidden

#53 Oct 24, 2012
just me wrote:
i dont feel like i have 2 go 2 church just 2 have a realationship with my God.
How do you have a relationship with someone that doesn't exist? It just hurts me when I hear people say this. If you can't see, hear, communicate with someone then you don't have any relationship. Its just you talking to yourself.
LM

Monterey, TN

#54 Oct 25, 2012
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>Suetonius doesn't write of Jesus, but of Christians. Because Christians existed doesn't prove Jesus did. Thats like saying alien abductions happen because we have people that believe in it.

The writings were also about Jesus. Do some more research.Have you ever been to mars if not why do you believe it exist?
LM

Monterey, TN

#55 Oct 25, 2012
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>Suetonius doesn't write of Jesus, but of Christians. Because Christians existed doesn't prove Jesus did. Thats like saying alien abductions happen because we have people that believe in it.

Research
JESUS I LOVE U

Lexington, TN

#56 Oct 25, 2012
tommy holto wrote:
Come on people... Think ve u Jesusabout it?? A man made us.. Ha ha .. Bible thumpers
ONE DAY U WILL WISH U KNEW HIM. GOD HELP UR SOUL..I love u Jesus God bless the none believers
really

Florham Park, NJ

#57 Oct 25, 2012
impatient wrote:
<quoted text>
When judgement day comes and you are about to be cast into the depths of hell you will be begging for forgiveness. However, it will be too late for you.
By and by.....when the morning comes....

Location hidden

#58 Oct 26, 2012
LM wrote:
<quoted text>
The writings were also about Jesus. Do some more research.Have you ever been to mars if not why do you believe it exist?
Umm, we have a rover up there now. Pretty much 100% it exists. I can look up at the sky on a good night and see it myself. What proof do you have for your god?
LM

Martin, TN

#59 Oct 26, 2012
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, we have a rover up there now. Pretty much 100% it exists. I can look up at the sky on a good night and see it myself. What proof do you have for your god?
i don't remember saying Who i worshipped.I just said there's proof that Jesus existed God or not.What I was trying to state with mars is we don't know what's out there you only know what your told or what they say the rover sees but you probably still believe it.Theres thousands of people who claim to see these images through near death experiences not through what the media tells them and they believe it 100%. If I were a member of the Vatican I wouldn't dedicate my life to the place once I seen evidence stating other wise and that big vault they have reveals some truth beyond us.They have a space observatory the size of NASA 's for a reason. There's a science to the religion but they need to except each other so people can get answers.
LM

Martin, TN

#60 Oct 26, 2012
southern alien wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, we have a rover up there now. Pretty much 100% it exists. I can look up at the sky on a good night and see it myself. What proof do you have for your god?
And by the way who told you that's mars your seeing?

Location hidden

#61 Oct 28, 2012
Near death experiences are an explained phenomena. What spooky artifacts are they Vatican supposed to have? Are you arguing there is no Mars?
LM

Cookeville, TN

#62 Oct 28, 2012
southern alien wrote:
Near death experiences are an explained phenomena. What spooky artifacts are they Vatican supposed to have? Are you arguing there is no Mars?
I'm asking you the same thing you asked Christians . Why do you believe in something you have never touched or seen yourself and no death experiences are unexplained phenomenons . Just This past Friday a doctor was on 20/20 who flat lined from meningitis of the brain witnessed one of these after life experiences and came out of it with a complete recovery which was a miracle in itself. Miracles happen everyday so have a little faith.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dacco (Mar '13) 6 hr done that 31
What kind of person becomes a drug addict? (Sep '11) 6 hr Daughter with que... 28
Mr. Pibb 17 hr Pepper 3
Jason Cobb Sun NashvilleQT 4
Institutional wholesale company (May '11) Sun TRW 164
Strange guy who doesn't wear shoes Sun So sad 21
Michael TYrone Johnson Sun Amber 17
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]