why did that car run thru logans?

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bonna

Baxter, TN

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Were they drunk? Jw
Unhappy

Cookeville, TN

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Bonna wrote:
Were they drunk? Jw
http://www.herald-citizen.com/view/full_story...
mew

Cookeville, TN

#3 Jan 14, 2013
To get to the other side,meow.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Jan 14, 2013
o"charleys not logans, old womans foot slipped off brake and hit gas
jay

Wyoming, MI

#5 Jan 15, 2013
I heard it was red lobster
personal note

Byrdstown, TN

#6 Jan 15, 2013
jay wrote:
I heard it was red lobster
Troll, wake up!
chatburg

Cookeville, TN

#7 Jan 15, 2013
I heard it ran through Uranus.
Cornholio

Jamestown, TN

#8 Jan 15, 2013
I heard some crazy Democrat found out there was a gang of Republicans there and took matters into his own hands! May have been the one who started the stupid "Don't eat Papa John's" thread!
gunny

United States

#9 Jan 15, 2013
Cornholio wrote:
I heard some crazy Democrat found out there was a gang of Republicans there and took matters into his own hands! May have been the one who started the stupid "Don't eat Papa John's" thread!
. I heard it was a gang of Repubs so upset about their Uzis's and AK 47s being confiscated, they tore through Fazolis, but they really wanted to go to Chik-fil-A cuz they hate also hate gays.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#10 Jan 15, 2013
The driver was trying to kill the obnoxious people that serve brown lettuce and bellow over you during meals.
Desert Storm Vet

Cookeville, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
The driver was trying to kill the obnoxious people that serve brown lettuce and bellow over you during meals.
Hey Junior, you can apply here. They will need someone to fix that hole.
jay

Davenport, FL

#12 Jan 15, 2013
gunny wrote:
<quoted text>. I heard it was a gang of Repubs so upset about their Uzis's and AK 47s being confiscated, they tore through Fazolis, but they really wanted to go to Chik-fil-A cuz they hate also hate gays.
This makes the most sense. Thanks.
Peg

Baxter, TN

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Chicken fil a too!? Was there a rampage of oldies running through shit yesterday? Goodness gracious.
yeah

United States

#14 Jan 15, 2013
Peg wrote:
Chicken fil a too!? Was there a rampage of oldies running through shit yesterday? Goodness gracious.
The blue haired oldies are the worst. They went to Steak n Shake for the endless pancakes and coffee. By the time they were done they were so full of caffeine, they mistook the accelerator for the brake - it could happen to anyone. Please drive defensively and watch out for the bluies in the big Buicks.
even

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jan 15, 2013
I heard it was Wooly Bully's.
odd

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jan 15, 2013
even wrote:
I heard it was Wooly Bully's.
Didn't they close?
even

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 15, 2013
odd wrote:
<quoted text> Didn't they close?
Down troll!!!
timmie

Cookeville, TN

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Skid on into Logans and get a slider.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#19 Jan 16, 2013
I was hurt in a couple of restraunts, literally, Mama Rosa's, Logan's & i dont mind saying Christy's cafe though they seem to enjoy taking their harassment mobile. I go back whenever it's suggested because the guy who hits me cant fight. It's a shame they dont liquidate some of the people in the building but Logan's,Firehouse,and Mama Rosa's make decent food. Christy's, well, i wouldnt bother.
Desert Storm Vet

Tullahoma, TN

#20 Jan 16, 2013
DeDominicis wrote:
I was hurt in a couple of restraunts, literally, Mama Rosa's, Logan's & i dont mind saying Christy's cafe though they seem to enjoy taking their harassment mobile. I go back whenever it's suggested because the guy who hits me cant fight. It's a shame they dont liquidate some of the people in the building but Logan's,Firehouse,and Mama Rosa's make decent food. Christy's, well, i wouldnt bother.
Are we paying for you to eat out? That money would be much better spent on psycological help. Maybe if you were committed, we would be safer while still spending the same amount of our hard earned money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What drugs do probation officers test for? (Aug '12) 30 min Abh 116
New to area and in need of good doctor 1 hr moneymanziel 19
7 days consecutive work? Isn't that illegal? (Apr '11) 2 hr Stew is still here 370
Visiting Angels (Jun '13) 9 hr Concerned Citizen 24
Clothing resale in Cookeville 11 hr SellingClothes 1
looking for laura turner looper "master thief,c... 21 hr Al Henry 3
who owns ashley furniture 22 hr DontBuyCanadian_Eh 10
Cookeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Cookeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Cookeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Cookeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:14PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 6:53 AM
Julio Jones' availability hinges on pre-game workout, again
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
Bleacher Report 9:45 AM
Complete Preview for Falcons vs. Saints
Bleacher Report10:16 AM
Complete Preview for Saints vs. Falcons