Anyone know Mellisa or Bionca Tollison?

Posted in the Cookeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Crazy

Morganton, NC

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Just kinda wondering what kinda people they are,I have heard so much about both of them and just wanted to know what they are about? I have not heard anything good about either if them.........Just asking
lucy

Livingston, TN

#2 Jan 2, 2013
First you need to know how to spell their names. Just leave them alone. Do not cause them trouble.
Geez

United States

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Did u mis-spell their names so we wouldn't think it was you? Everyone knows who you are "crazy", so just grow up and get a life. This is ridiculous. But better than Oprah, I must say.
Jerry Springer

Cookeville, TN

#4 Jan 2, 2013
Jerry's final thought - Stupid is as stupid does.
Terri

Cookeville, TN

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Crazy wrote:
Just kinda wondering what kinda people they are,I have heard so much about both of them and just wanted to know what they are about? I have not heard
anything good about either if them.........Just asking
Do they have a sister named Journey ??
ham

Cookeville, TN

#6 Jan 2, 2013
No they dont but thats the car that bianca continue to vandalize
retards

Crossville, TN

#7 Jan 2, 2013
They are two people that are to cowardly to fight a battle person to person rather then vandalize peoples cars she painted and used an ice pick on all the tires , they are an appidomy of what u call trash , her daughter has also. Been charged with drug abuse and was on probation . They say the apple don't fall far from the tree and in this case it rings true . The young lady had a boyfriend in witch passed away in a car crash and she plays the roll of pore pittiful me while all the while she is hooking up with whatever man she can lay with to get drugs. If you have young teenage girls you need to keep them from her and her mother. Every police officer in cookeville ten knows who mallisa is and hey also know that she has no licence.Most of the time there homeless and they own nothing. The mother gets evicted from every home she moves into the mother has lost costody of her two minor children and can only have supervised visits with them . So in regards to you question you now know as much as everyone eles

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 2, 2013
No one said any thing about causing them trouble.... From what I have heard they do enough of that on their own.... I mean really leave them alone, they don't leave anyone alone,What kinda trouble do you think could come to them.... They are perfect don't do anything wrong.Am I right? Perfect angels.......HAHAHAHAHA but you guys that are all getty to run to their defense,You really need to think twice sounds to me if you ever made them mad they would cause you trouble. I just ask if anyone knew them and what I heard about them.
retards

Crossville, TN

#9 Jan 2, 2013
I here they have sisters called seara dodge and eclpts
Geez

United States

#10 Jan 3, 2013
You all are a bunch of idiots. You all just need to get in a ring and have a mother-daughter tag team match. And for heavens sake stop airing your dirty laundry all over FB and topix. No one wants to hear it, your doing nothing but embarrasing yourself and your family!! Your not making the other person look as bad as your making yourself look. Everyone tunes in to see who looks like the biggest idiot today and I think its down to a tie. Will any of you grow the f up? I will stay tuned to see, but until then, I'm gonna go in here and make me some popcorn, and turn on the show, Redneck fb wars", maybe they will let you all play yourself in the movie.
Geez

United States

#11 Jan 3, 2013
And another thing I feel so sorry for your family. How embarrasing for them. Grown women acting like a bunch of kids. Handle your business in a adult way. All if your family's friends are seeing everything you post and thinking damn, I'm glad I'm not in that f'ed up family. People are laughing at you and you just think your funny. They are laughing AT you not WITH you. Learn the difference.
ham

Cookeville, TN

#12 Jan 3, 2013
Okay Ms Geez... Aparently you don't know your ass from a hole in ground. When you start talking about stuff you absolutely know nothin about it starts making you look like a dumb ass!!!! Please take your own advise, but i do advise you to sit back and watch the out come, it is sure to be a really juicy ending I promise!! Life is waaaaay bitter sweet!
Clair

Cookeville, TN

#13 Jan 3, 2013
I think she is the one that just recently joined our church, she sits about half-way in the center isle. I think she seem to be a very nice person, we wish her well.
Geez

United States

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Your not as smart as you think you are Ms. Priss. I know a whole lot more than I care to know. Your not as innocent as you would like every one to believe. Karma has a way of biting you right in the ass, it always does. And I will have a front seat watching and laughing at you, not with you. And another thing, what happened is not right and of course needs just due punishment, but there is an adult way to handle things, not the way ALL of you idiots are handling it.
ham

Cookeville, TN

#15 Jan 3, 2013
Oh its being handled...
China

Crossville, TN

#16 Jan 3, 2013
Well I have say here and looked at all the posts I must say I am no part family but I do that that everything that retards posted is absolutely the truth . So other then that nothing more to say other then what ever church she is attending .! Satin just reared his ugly head in your church . Be carefull of these two woman really because if u make either of them mad they will make your life a living hell if you let them
know them

Cookeville, TN

#17 Jan 3, 2013
I've known them for years. Melissa used to be okay. She had a family. A job. And was beautiful. Then one day she threw it all away and left her husband. Tore her family apart and got hooked on drugs. The daughter was a sweet kid but has turned out just awful. They are not wemen. They are little girls who need to grow up and learn. Melissa needs to learn that she was the one who left not jaromy. He is happy and married and she needs to grow up and leave it be. These girls are bad news.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2013
China, You are so right all these morons coming to their defense better watch their butts,Because they will turn on you one day wait and see. I have never known either of them to keep decent friends long. And as for you GEEZ,You really need to keep your nose where it belongs, Getting on here and rushing to defend them shows everyone that you are just like them. They neither one have a good reputation and surely you must know that. I mean Mom of the year is in the paper every other week for one reason or another. So i really think you need to shut up you don't know as much as you think you do.......(Know Them) you are right with everything you said She threw one of the best men away and can't stand the fact she will never have him back.... And these are my words not your when I say she even threw her kids away for men and drugs. as for her little girl well like mother like daughter is all I can say.
Geez

United States

#19 Jan 3, 2013
I never once defended anybody, go back and read what I wrote. How can anyone keep their nose out of anything when all of you keep plastering it all over FB? You think its amusing but it make you look like an idiot!! How is that defending anyone? I said ALL of you, that goes for ALL of you, BOTH sides!!!! I know a whole lot more than I would care to admit!! I know both families and I dont think any of them could win any awards!! The only thing anything is showing is what kind of people ALL of you are and the company you ALL keep. It is keeping everyone entertained though!! I'm gonna have to go get some butter for my popcorn. This is getting better and better all the time. The bad thing is by me keeping replying to you is bringing me down to your level. So I will just watch from here. And keep my opinions to myself. Lord knows I don't want to be compared to ANY of you. But good job, now you've brought even more names into this. How embarrasing for this family. They are the ones you are really hurting by your petty arguments. If you ALL would have handled this in an adult manner everyone in the world wouldn't of had to of known what a bunch of losers you all are. What a shame.
kayla

Cookeville, TN

#20 Jan 3, 2013
Well this is jeremy's wife and I'm not saying I am a saint by no means and I know that I have said and done some things that is not right. But when I take from my own mouth to give to my husband ex wife and her daughter that has to say alot about my character. I allowed that little girl to live with us and made sure her hair was done her nails were done she got to lay in the tanning bed and basically made sure that girl got everything she wanted and then some.. I feel that it is very disrespectful for her to come to my home not once but twice and vandalize my cars and then turn around and vandalize my parents as well, my parents never done anything to that girl. She runs around and tells EVERYONE that my new born son does not belong to my husband, but I have a news flash for her.. He is his and looks just like my husband more than either of the other kids. I have tried to be nice to the mother and all I get is my hand spit in, she thinks that I run the show and that I have my husband brain washed, well I got a news flash for her as well I don't call the Shots he does. As for her losing her kids yes she did my husband has full custody of them and she is only allowed supervised visit unless he allows other wise. If there is anything else you need to know please feel free to ask!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cookeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moogies bbq 59 min Janice 1
News Is Cookeville at risk for sinkholes? 2 hr Joey 5
Most infamous murder (Feb '16) 2 hr Joey 14
my wife is busty 11 hr Yousef knockers 10
Unitarians in Ridgecrest 12 hr Joey 13
Misty (Geesling) Cook 12 hr clerk 1
Happy Earth Day you TOFU eating Liberals 14 hr Joseph DeDominicis 3

Cookeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Cookeville Mortgages