Kaffir on probation for horse sex has...

Kaffir on probation for horse sex has sex with same horse again

There are 16 comments on the www.nydailynews.com story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Kaffir on probation for horse sex has sex with same horse again. In it, www.nydailynews.com reports that:

He's a repeat sex offender - who should be registered with the Humane Society.

A South Carolina man was busted for having sex with a horse, while on probation for having sex with the same horse.

Rodell Vereen, 50, was arrested Monday night in the throes of bestiality by the filly's shotgun-toting owner, who also has video surveillance of the perverse act.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nydailynews.com.

Since: Sep 08

Pretoria, South Africa

#1 Mar 2, 2010
The mechanics of it boggle the mind.
Gods Warrior

Stuart, FL

#2 Mar 2, 2010
milktert wrote:
"Rodell Vereen, 50, was arrested Monday night in the throes of bestiality by the filly's shotgun-toting owner, who also has video surveillance of the perverse act."

Not to the owner of the horse...

If I went out to the barn and found a someone raping one of my horses I would have shot him.

Kaffirs will truly stick the only thing they are proud of anywhere it seems...
Felixia

Placentia, CA

#3 Mar 2, 2010
milktert wrote:
Ok, I stand to be corrected.
I was being fussy, after seeing Gods warriors trailer trash video, holding knives, and acting like a brown toothed low life, You definately portray class. Your teeth are big a white, well taken care of, and you look nice and harmless.
Candy

South Africa

#4 Mar 2, 2010
It makes me so mad that they report that he had sex with the horse. He did not have sex with the horse!!!! He RAPED or SEXUALLY ABUSED the horse!!!!

Yes, God's Warrior, I would have shot him too.
uspatriotvet

Frisco, TX

#5 Mar 2, 2010
The cops need to tie him over a barrel and let the
mare's owner put his stallion stud horse to work
giving Rodell the works!
blackyb

La Grange, NC

#6 May 1, 2010
The horse laughed and said "what a freaking idiot."
blackyb

La Grange, NC

#7 May 1, 2010
They should put him on death row for being so nasty. That horse could catch somethin.
blackyb

La Grange, NC

#8 May 1, 2010
I hope he tries to have sex with one of those fire ants down there. That would probably be a good match if you know what I mean. He needs taking off the streets and off the farm.
blackyb

La Grange, NC

#9 May 1, 2010
uspatriotvet wrote:
The cops need to tie him over a barrel and let the
mare's owner put his stallion stud horse to work
giving Rodell the works!
He would probably think he had died and gone to horse heaven. He is n-a-s-t-y and mental.
blackyb

La Grange, NC

#10 May 1, 2010
He should have been hanged by the wanguss on a tree.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#13 May 1, 2010
Make SURE you hang and shoot all the EUROPEAN pigs who take a healthy interest in sexually abusing animals. Speak out against the EUROPEAN countries WHO HAVE LEGALIZED IT!!

Location hidden

#14 May 1, 2010
BELLEVUE, OH -- A man in central Ohio is accused of having sex with his picnic table.

The investigation began when a tipster gave police three DVDs showing Arthur Price having sexual intercourse with a metal round table on his deck.

The incidents occurred between January and March 2008.

Police say the DVDs show Price involved in a sex act in his bedroom. He walks out to his deck, tilts the table on its side and has sex with it.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/strange/ne...

Location hidden

#15 May 1, 2010
A 32-year-old man has been arrested in Wiltshire for allegedly simulating a sex act with a lamp-post.

* Worker caught having sex with Henry Hoover
* Man who had sex with bicycle sentenced

The incident is the latest in a spate of bizarre sex crimes involving inanimate objects.

A police spokesman said officers were called to a road in the town of Westbury on February 16 after they received a report of a man acting indecently outside a block of flats "occupied by several young women".

When they arrived they arrested him on suspicion of outraging public decency.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/158089...

Location hidden

#16 May 1, 2010
Have a nice day!!
Moron Slayer

Warrington, PA

#18 May 15, 2010
Ah yes-S Carolina where men are men and the horses are nervous!
18inch

South Africa

#19 Aug 18, 2011
hope it ws gd , with a pragnent dog is awecome , m stii doing , wts been 10 years now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2018 Spring Bike Week 4 hr stupidity 3
Gay Apr 19 Friend 4
Make a list of things you would like to see com... Apr 18 TisTrue 15
Prostitutes walking blvd. (Apr '13) Apr 18 Moz205 34
In need of some help locating Apr 18 Moz205 10
hells angels are like Big mouth bitches (Dec '09) Apr 15 200 pink penises 65
where the trees at Mar 30 ConwayEnt 1

Conway Jobs

Personal Finance

Conway Mortgages