NH police search 2 cars in case of missing mom

Last modified April 25, 2011, at 6:24 p.m. Facebook Tweet Conway Police This undated picture made available by Conway, N.H. Police shows 20-year-old Krista Dittmeyer. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wtvlreader

South Portland, ME

#21 Apr 28, 2011
My thoughts (speculation) Her BF was arrested, at their home where drugs were kept and sold from. Someone tipped off the police. Was she the person who tipped off the police? In most cases when drugs are being dealt out of an apartment all ...occupants are arrested and charged. Maybe he was a stand up guy and took the fall to spare her the charge (doubtful). If she tipped off the police about the drug dealing she would not have been charged. Ex BF is pissed about being ratted out, talks to big bro from Massachusetts who he was probably getting the drugs from to sell in Maine. Big bro knows Corey through his little bro and Krista. Has Corey call Krista and talk her into coming up to Conway. Abduct Krista, leave the car running and turn on the hazard lights so the car with his niece in it is found and she is kept warm and safe. Drag Krista to the "fort" they spoke of and O.D. her on drugs. Tuesday they decide to to a pond to make it appear she had drown. On the way to the pond one of her flip flops falls off. They make a mental note of where it is so they can go back and move it once they dump the body. Once the body is dumped they head back to retrieve the flip flop, but get spotted and questioned by the police. Make up the story about searching for Krista and finding the flip flop to explain their reason for being in the woods and to explain why their tracks might be in the area of the flip flop.
sophie bean

Vancouver, Canada

#22 Apr 29, 2011
Bill wrote: "Determination of the manner and cause of death is now pending toxicology results. So we can rule out death by knife, gun, blunt trauma, strangulation, drowning, etc? This is pretty weird. They are still looking at it as a suspicious death but toxicology results could take 6 to 8 weeks. Sounds less and less like it was a murder, but who knows?"

Where did you see that the autopsy was looking for toxicology? I missed that. Do investigators typically state before the fact WHAT they expect to find in an autopsy, even if they are pretty sure of the cause of death?
I don't think do.

Wtvlreader, that's a bit more than "speculation"

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#23 Apr 29, 2011
sophie bean wrote:
Where did you see that the autopsy was looking for toxicology? I missed that. Do investigators typically state before the fact WHAT they expect to find in an autopsy, even if they are pretty sure of the cause of death?
I don't think do.
I am not sure what you are trying to say. They are stating the the autopsy is pending results of toxicology reports because the M.E. cannot make a determination. Very likely meaning that they can't establish cause or manner of death from the physical examine. You don't need toxicology results to determine cause of death if someone is shot in the head. You don't need toxicology results to determine cause of death if someone is bludgeoned to death. You don't need toxicology results to determine cause of death if someone is strangled. You don't need toxicology results to determine cause of death if someone has been knifed to death. Should I continue? Waiting for the results of toxicology results USUALLY means that the cause of death wasn't something traumatic. It is possible that they might think it was a combination of things including drugs/alcohol and hypothermia or someone forcing drugs with bad intentions but it seems like the cause of death wasn't obvious to the coroner.

Example, what if cause of death was drowning. Now, did she walk into the pond, fall unconscious from hypothermia and drown? Or did someone inject her with drugs and let her slip under the water? Toxicology will tell what drugs and how much.

Bill
Wtvlreader

Barre, VT

#24 Apr 29, 2011
You don't need toxicology results to determine if someone drown.If she didn't drown and was dead before she was thrown into the pond there would be much less water in the lungs than if she had drown.I think the two found "looking for her in the woods" overdosed her on drugs and had returned to dispose of the body,they had left nearby in the woods, to dispose of her body in the pond to make it look like she drown.Dropped the flip flop carrying her to the pond.Had to explain why their footprints were in the area where the flip flop would be found, so they made up the story about finding the flip flop.What do you think the chances are of them just stumbling across the flip flop in the dark?

Location hidden

#25 Apr 29, 2011
Wtvlreader wrote:
You don't need toxicology results to determine if someone drown.If she didn't drown and was dead before she was thrown into the pond there would be much less water in the lungs than if she had drown.I think the two found "looking for her in the woods" overdosed her on drugs and had returned to dispose of the body,they had left nearby in the woods, to dispose of her body in the pond to make it look like she drown.Dropped the flip flop carrying her to the pond.Had to explain why their footprints were in the area where the flip flop would be found, so they made up the story about finding the flip flop.What do you think the chances are of them just stumbling across the flip flop in the dark?
If you look, both my examples could have water in her lungs. Also, somewhere around 15% of people still have the mammalian dive reflex which can cause a laryngospasm which effectively shuts their throats in cold water. They "dry drown", there is very little or no water in their lungs during autopsy.

The two young men in question have some 'slainin to do, no question about that. And no one ever accused most criminals of being geniuses but why they would go back to find the flip-flops is beyond me when the cops are as thick as flies. Again, intelligence aside, common sense would seem to make that a bad choice. So if she was hurt, these two undoubtedly go into the possible suspect bin.

Bill
sophie bean

Northeast Harbor, ME

#26 May 3, 2011
I was asking where you found that LE was awaiting toxicology reports. I did not see that. Also, you may not "need" toxicology reports to determine cause of death if it was from some other cause, but I would assume that they have a reason for wanting those results which may or may not determine cause of death.

Location hidden

#27 May 3, 2011
sophie bean wrote:
I was asking where you found that LE was awaiting toxicology reports. I did not see that. Also, you may not "need" toxicology reports to determine cause of death if it was from some other cause, but I would assume that they have a reason for wanting those results which may or may not determine cause of death.
I didn't say LE, I said the M.E. before determining cause of manner of death they are awaiting toxicology reports. L.E. is still investigating this as suspicious and the A.G. has stated the same. I am still not sure what you are asking because its been in all the papers, but maybe this link will help?

http://www.wmtw.com/r/27705383/detail.html

Google "Krista Dittmeyer toxicology" and you should get plenty of hits.

Bill

Location hidden

#28 May 3, 2011
My spell checking and sentence structure is getting worse and worse. Sorry, that should have read:

...before determining the cause and manner of death they are awaiting the toxicology report.

Bill

Location hidden

#29 May 11, 2011
Three men arrested, one for murder.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusett...

Bill

Location hidden

#30 May 11, 2011
They allegedly were going to rob her of drugs and money. She drove there with the baby in her car.

http://www.wmur.com/r/27853365/detail.html

Bill

Location hidden

#31 May 11, 2011
When in doubt about how to act to avoid most trouble I would refer people to this write up of mine. Hope it helps.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/conway-nh/T0C...

The upside is that when you engage in this type of behavior most people know about it so friends and relatives can often give the police many leads, and of course the cell phone tells all many times as well. Locations, times, texts, with who and about what.

So, how many people still believe that this is connected to Ms. Chaput, Maura Murray or any of the other disappearances. Not serial killers, just a few low-life scumbag drug dealers.

Bill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Cinemaesque Home Theatre and LED (Feb '10) Dec '14 jake1492 5
Abigail Hernandez, Missing for 9 Months, Says S... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Thankful 1
Questions linger after missing teen returns home (Jul '14) Jul '14 Concerned Citizen 3
Man to be arraigned on charge of kidnapping girl (Jul '14) Jul '14 William 1
Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark i... (Dec '13) Jul '14 cannot believe 4
Investigators release sketch in missing teen case (Jul '14) Jul '14 Possible 1
'Please come home,' says mom of Abby Hernandez (Jan '14) Jul '14 Guest 2

Winter Storm Warning for Carroll County was issued at February 01 at 3:32AM EST

Conway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Conway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:16 am PST