Chef Vito Marcello

Chef Vito Marcello

There are 2 comments on the WCSH-TV Portland story from Feb 4, 2009, titled Chef Vito Marcello. In it, WCSH-TV Portland reports that:

Vito Marcello's recipe for Meatballs Calabrese with Crostini Ricotta can be found on the 207 Kitchen section of our websites.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCSH-TV Portland.

Chris E

Dover, PA

#2 Mar 19, 2009
I use Chef Vito's Fra diavolo sauce as a salsa for chips and over backed fish.. I also add some freshly chopped onions and scallions as a garnish. Sooo good great flavor not to mention it beats the other brands hands down..!! I tried them all they all taste the same.!! Chris..
james

Farmington, NH

#3 May 1, 2009
you are incredible,i don't know how you do it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jack Morley and his Dunkin Donuts Erection (Jul '15) Sep 6 LanaSandy 5
News Bachmann: Debt Ceiling Fight Kept Her Out of NH (Oct '11) Sep 6 Wall failure 46
Jay @ N. Country Wholesale Jul '17 whistleblower 1
Rte 153 today (Dec '16) Dec '16 mmeggieg 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
A plea for information - Do you know what happ... (Sep '16) Sep '16 letsfindanswers 1
News Lifestar to take over ambulance duties in six t... (Sep '10) Jun '16 DeathStar EMS 13

Conway Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Conway Mortgages