Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
13,381 - 13,400 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Sallyomally wrote:
Zimmerman is going back to jail....48 hours.
How very interesting. This is going to be quite a blow to the guy that keeps saying "zimmerman has spent his last day in jail"

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
here's a question ur emperor-ness might answer:
let's assume I AM a racist hunting a non-white person to turn-in to the police 'just because', okay?
No assumption needed.

Clearly the case.

The question is not of guilt, it will be the eventual sentence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Bond revoked...

He should get used to the surroundings and get dibs on the lower bunk.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/prosecution-requests...

I guess the family will push the BBQ up a day.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Like that the court gets to see that Zimmerman abnsolutely lied:

"
The new documents show that Zimmerman had $135,000 in his bank account the day before his bail hearing -- in which he declared himself financially indigent. "

If he lies about this...
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
Zimmerman can still call for a hearing to explain about the money from his pay pal account.
That's really disappointing to hear that his wife lied under oath. Well they can't charge her...they didn't charge Cindy Anthony...That's probably why she thought it would be ok.
No in all seriousness, that's just wrong on both of their behalf and I don't blame the judge for revoking his bond. It was wrong to put OMara in a position that he was put in.
They both lied. I wonder what else they have lied about.
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
How very interesting. This is going to be quite a blow to the guy that keeps saying "zimmerman has spent his last day in jail"
rofl
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
damn you are one ugly person
I disagree,,,,We need thousands more like TOS and thousands if not millions more like General George Patton Zimmerman. With those kind of numbers turned lose we could turn the country around before lunch.
Tired of Silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll have to do some catching up to beat Tracey Martin, he started lying on the very first day of this mess.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
Like that the court gets to see that Zimmerman abnsolutely lied:
"
The new documents show that Zimmerman had $135,000 in his bank account the day before his bail hearing -- in which he declared himself financially indigent. "
If he lies about this...
and they talked about passport's, a 2nd secret one.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree,,,,We need thousands more like TOS and thousands if not millions more like General George Patton Zimmerman. With those kind of numbers turned lose we could turn the country around before lunch.
Of course you disagree, you are as ugly as she is.
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
some of the truths about Zimmerman's past with neighbors, landlords, roommates, ex-fiancee, cop etc. and him calling the cops very frequently are very revealing and shocking...

there is something very wrong with this man - does he die for notice and importance because he suffers from a complex as he could not measure up to his dad in status, or is he sick in the head and filled with ego, high-handedness and hatred for people just because he is that way and because of his dad's position...?
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

No you are wrote:
<quoted text>
and they talked about passport's, a 2nd secret one.
wow
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree,,,,We need thousands more like TOS and thousands if not millions more like General George Patton Zimmerman. With those kind of numbers turned lose we could turn the country around before lunch.
dream on ugly man!

Ugly people like you destroyed the world and millions of people before - sorry, you cannot get away with it again

if something has to go, it has to be people like you and your kind
Sallyomally

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Defense attorney Mark O'Mara said it was an innocent misunderstanding and that Zimmerman wasn't using that money for his expenses and wasn't sure what he could use the money for.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/06/01/2827147...

OMara can still call for a hearing for an explanation from Zimmerman.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll have to do some catching up to beat Tracey Martin, he started lying on the very first day of this mess.
under oath? nope.
No you are

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
some of the truths about Zimmerman's past with neighbors, landlords, roommates, ex-fiancee, cop etc. and him calling the cops very frequently are very revealing and shocking...
there is something very wrong with this man - does he die for notice and importance because he suffers from a complex as he could not measure up to his dad in status, or is he sick in the head and filled with ego, high-handedness and hatred for people just because he is that way and because of his dad's position...?
I think he suffers from a inferiority complex.He wanted to be important, looked up to, admired. When he failed at trying to be a cop, a security guard and well everything he's tried to suceed at. He got a gun and became a unofficial neighborhood watchman so he would be respected by his neighbor's and he wasn't going to let his one chance at being a hero get away.
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
dream on ugly man!
Ugly people like you destroyed the world and millions of people before - sorry, you cannot get away with it again
if something has to go, it has to be people like you and your kind
If we all had to choose who are next door neighbor would be and if we had to choose between TOS, Zimmerman or some Travon type ( meaning someone alive) everyone would go with TOS and George. Who wouldn't want a expert marksman like him next door?
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
Zimmerman is going back to jail....48 hours.
They are upset, about all the money, that has been donated to his account...almost $200,000......even ol' Benjamin Crump is drooling over it.....they'll probably just reset his bond, to a higher amount....
casey is guilty

Edgewater, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>If we all had to choose who are next door neighbor would be and if we had to choose between TOS, Zimmerman or some Travon type ( meaning someone alive) everyone would go with TOS and George. Who wouldn't want a expert marksman like him next door?
LOL..well good luck with neighbors like that!

keep your dogs and your children away...and never get into an argument - ugly people have no limits to their ugly talk

but I guess you will get along fine - birds of a feather...
Sallyomally

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Trayvon Groupies don't get too excited we've got aloooooong way to go.

Trayvon was still a thug.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Conway Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Conway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••