Blytheville, AR

#18659 Nov 27, 2012
Holding!
liberalsareinsan e

Tempe, AZ

#18660 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>ok so i embelished...
It cracks me up, the liberal double speak. They call communists democrats, say Kenyans are Americans, say illegals are legal, and (when they do it) bald faced lying is called "embelished" of all things. Bunch of damned nuts is what they are.

Blytheville, AR

#18661 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see it now, sighs in windows across the country
SORRY WE ARE CLOSED
.......... we have made our 250,000 for the year..........
What's it like living your life by completely ignoring reality?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18662 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations, you just showed the world you know the meaning of the word "DEFERRED."
FOR todays lesson Mr. Wizard, will you explain how deferring that income tax to retirement age, makes the taxes much lower, on that income, and what benefit that would be for someone on a fixed income?
Thanks for the heads up on that, "Mc Donalds doesn't have a plan like that for you?"
In your next lesson, maybe you can cover self funded I.R.A.'s.
Well seeing how you don't pay that tax on your gross income and that money is invested to hopefullly make you more money you will have a larger nest egg when you retire. The larger the nest egg the more taxes will come out during retirement. Of course there is that little pesky risk involved in investing money, you see sometimes you take big losses! It's like when you drop french fries on the floor, you just don't throw them back in the bag for the customer you throw them in the garbage. At least I hope you do!

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#18663 Nov 27, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>What's it like living your life by completely ignoring reality?
I have no idea of which you speak, however as soon as your biography is published I will read it, and answer your question at that time.

Washington DC

#18664 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing how you don't pay that tax on your gross income and that money is invested to hopefullly make you more money you will have a larger nest egg when you retire. The larger the nest egg the more taxes will come out during retirement. Of course there is that little pesky risk involved in investing money, you see sometimes you take big losses! It's like when you drop french fries on the floor, you just don't throw them back in the bag for the customer you throw them in the garbage. At least I hope you do!
You are beating a dead horse here Caption Obvious, those that had 401ks' during the G. W. Bush administration knows what a lost in the stock market can do to the value of their portfolio.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#18665 Nov 27, 2012
Absolutely not.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18666 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are beating a dead horse here Caption Obvious, those that had 401ks' during the G. W. Bush administration knows what a lost in the stock market can do to the value of their portfolio.
I am one you speak of. I did just fine under Bush thank you. The better the Stock Market does the better not only Americans do but the World does. Of course you have to know how to invest your money. I currently have transferred EVERYTHING over to a "safe fund" because this Obama will cause at least a 20% decline in the market within the next year. Watch and see! I urge you to do the same!

Washington DC

#18667 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am one you speak of. I did just fine under Bush thank you. The better the Stock Market does the better not only Americans do but the World does. Of course you have to know how to invest your money. I currently have transferred EVERYTHING over to a "safe fund" because this Obama will cause at least a 20% decline in the market within the next year. Watch and see! I urge you to do the same!

LMAO, so you did "just fine under Bush"

when the the markets damn near crashed, now the stock market has increased in value for four consecutive years , you put you money, in the money Market, which is not paying squat at this time,, in your own words, "more taxes will come out during retirement."

Yes sir--- "Of course you have to know how to invest your money."

My question is, were you implying you "moved" that money out of stocks to a money market fund.

If so, why are you afraid of a stock market now, when in your words you "did just fine" in a stock market that was failing?

How many proxy servers will you have to fire up to explain that ?

BTW- even if it drop 20% as you predict, you would still have a higher stock market average than the the day Bush left office.

Simple Math

Ash Flat, AR

#18668 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am one you speak of. I did just fine under Bush thank you. The better the Stock Market does the better not only Americans do but the World does. Of course you have to know how to invest your money. I currently have transferred EVERYTHING over to a "safe fund" because this Obama will cause at least a 20% decline in the market within the next year. Watch and see! I urge you to do the same!
Put everything into a safe fund that is paying what, three quarters of one percent, then pay a 15% income tax on what you withdraw.

See any thing wrong with that picture?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18669 Nov 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, so you did "just fine under Bush"
when the the markets damn near crashed, now the stock market has increased in value for four consecutive years , you put you money, in the money Market, which is not paying squat at this time,, in your own words, "more taxes will come out during retirement."
Yes sir--- "Of course you have to know how to invest your money."
My question is, were you implying you "moved" that money out of stocks to a money market fund.
If so, why are you afraid of a stock market now, when in your words you "did just fine" in a stock market that was failing?
How many proxy servers will you have to fire up to explain that ?
BTW- even if it drop 20% as you predict, you would still have a higher stock market average than the the day Bush left office.
I have no qualms with how the Stock Market has performed under Obama. Tell me why Obama didn't run on that Stock Market record? I have moved ALL of my money over into what is called the "G" Fund. Look that one up genius. It's a government secure fund. No risk, little reward but when you have a substantial amount of money all I can do is make more of it! I made big bucks in International Funds when Bush was in office. Look up those funds why you are at it. 20% won't hurt me where I am at. My annuities will keep rolling in with little change unless I change them! It's you poor liberals struggling on fixed income, living pay check to pay check that will take the big hit. Oh well, you voted for it now you got to live with it. I am still curious as to why Obama didn't run on that Stock Market record. Maybe it didn't fit in with his class warfare! I hope these Bush tax cuts expire on you guys also! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18670 Nov 27, 2012
Simple Math wrote:
<quoted text>
Put everything into a safe fund that is paying what, three quarters of one percent, then pay a 15% income tax on what you withdraw.
See any thing wrong with that picture?
Refer to post above genius! LOL!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18671 Nov 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think it's fair that 49% of all citizens in this country pay nothing in federal taxes? Should someone that pays nothing in federal taxes get a tax return? Should people who are on welfare have to work to get their money? Should we be concerned about the $30 billion in revenue that taxing the rich will bring in or the hundreds of billions in wasteful spending we have? The simple fact that businesses will intentionally make less than $250,000 should tell you that people would rather see their business take in less than give Washington more. How about closing the loopholes that some don't like and leave rates the same?
your ignorance behooves me to tell you that the United States tax system is based on Marginal tax rates like i said in the paragraph you commented on... the number of pople paying no income tax isd more like 47 percent and that's based off 2011 results ... find a more current one then post it otherwise don't make misleading comments...people of lower income and larger families pay in income tax... federal and state.. just like everyone else only difference is that they receive all of their income bback at the end of the year..."the TPC explained that "a couple with two children earning less than $26,400 will pay no federal income tax this year because their $11,600 standard deduction and four exemptions of $3,700 each reduce their taxable income to zero."
The other half are zeroing out their federal income tax bill with other provisions, such as itemized deductions or the child tax credit. Some are seniors who are living off Social Security.
To be clear, the people in this group are still paying taxes. They are subject to payroll taxes for things like Medicare and Social Security, federal excise taxes on things like gasoline and state and local taxes including sales taxes on items they purchase.
Not everyone who pays no federal income tax is in the lower income brackets. A separate report released last spring by the Internal Revenue Service found more than 35,000 people who made more than $200,000 in 2009 also managed to zero out their tax bills. That report noted that it generally takes a number of different credits and deductions for wealthy people to not pay any federal income taxes."... and your 30 billion is more like 1.4 trillion in revenue over 4 years ... if you think loophole closure is off the table than you are even more incompetant than your statement about businesses creating less revenue... i garuntee you that loopholes and deductions will be closed more-so for the rich than for the pooor.. and like i said marginal tax rates is how our tax system works so go ahead and make your business do bad so you don't go over the 250,000 dollar mark ... only person you are hurting is yourself and your business and your employees... tax rates will stay the same for anyone making up to that amount of money and like i said before income over that amount may be subject to higher tax rates depending on what congress decides to do ...
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18672 Nov 27, 2012
liberalsareinsane wrote:
<quoted text>
It cracks me up, the liberal double speak. They call communists democrats, say Kenyans are Americans, say illegals are legal, and (when they do it) bald faced lying is called "embelished" of all things. Bunch of damned nuts is what they are.
what? you are taking the meaning out of context... i miss typed and said 40 instead of 25%... so quit taking sound bites like fox did with the president and start inputting your own personal decisions on the situation...looks like your keeping with the republican times and constantly shouting blasphamy i'm sure grover norquist would be happy to have you as an ally.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18673 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your ignorance behooves me to tell you that the United States tax system is based on Marginal tax rates like i said in the paragraph you commented on... the number of pople paying no income tax isd more like 47 percent and that's based off 2011 results ... find a more current one then post it otherwise don't make misleading comments...people of lower income and larger families pay in income tax... federal and state.. just like everyone else only difference is that they receive all of their income bback at the end of the year..."the TPC explained that "a couple with two children earning less than $26,400 will pay no federal income tax this year because their $11,600 standard deduction and four exemptions of $3,700 each reduce their taxable income to zero."
The other half are zeroing out their federal income tax bill with other provisions, such as itemized deductions or the child tax credit. Some are seniors who are living off Social Security.
To be clear, the people in this group are still paying taxes. They are subject to payroll taxes for things like Medicare and Social Security, federal excise taxes on things like gasoline and state and local taxes including sales taxes on items they purchase.
Not everyone who pays no federal income tax is in the lower income brackets. A separate report released last spring by the Internal Revenue Service found more than 35,000 people who made more than $200,000 in 2009 also managed to zero out their tax bills. That report noted that it generally takes a number of different credits and deductions for wealthy people to not pay any federal income taxes."... and your 30 billion is more like 1.4 trillion in revenue over 4 years ... if you think loophole closure is off the table than you are even more incompetant than your statement about businesses creating less revenue... i garuntee you that loopholes and deductions will be closed more-so for the rich than for the pooor.. and like i said marginal tax rates is how our tax system works so go ahead and make your business do bad so you don't go over the 250,000 dollar mark ... only person you are hurting is yourself and your business and your employees... tax rates will stay the same for anyone making up to that amount of money and like i said before income over that amount may be subject to higher tax rates depending on what congress decides to do ...
So what you are saying is rich people pay more taxes than poor people. I agree.

I hope those Bush tax cuts expire on you folks! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18674 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>what? you are taking the meaning out of context... i miss typed and said 40 instead of 25%... so quit taking sound bites like fox did with the president and start inputting your own personal decisions on the situation...looks like your keeping with the republican times and constantly shouting blasphamy i'm sure grover norquist would be happy to have you as an ally.
You miss type a lot but only get it corrected when you are called on it! Interesting!
Reality Check

Warren, AR

#18675 Nov 27, 2012
dont know nothin wrote:
<quoted text>your ignorance behooves me to tell you that the United States tax system is based on Marginal tax rates like i said in the paragraph you commented on... the number of pople paying no income tax isd more like 47 percent and that's based off 2011 results ... find a more current one then post it otherwise don't make misleading comments...people of lower income and larger families pay in income tax... federal and state.. just like everyone else only difference is that they receive all of their income bback at the end of the year..."the TPC explained that "a couple with two children earning less than $26,400 will pay no federal income tax this year because their $11,600 standard deduction and four exemptions of $3,700 each reduce their taxable income to zero."
I didn't say that the 49 million payed no tax, I said they paid no federal income tax. BTW 47 million isn't good either. It should be 7.5 million at most. 47 or 49 million is unsustainable. If you have taxes taken out of income and are then reimbursed for every penny you paid in then, in the end, you paid nothing. You can word it any way you want but the net gain to the government is $0. Please show me where the 1.4 trillion figure is. I was wrong in the $30 billion. The estimates I found are in the $70 billion range but still far short. It comes to 1/20 of what we need each year. Look at my post again. I said businesses (not my business) will make sure their income is below the $250K range. I would never do that. Simplify the tax code and we are not even having this conversation. 10-15% across the board with no deductions and everyone pays whether you have a job or are a life long entitlement recipient. Don't tax seniors above 65 at all. They have paid enough.
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18676 Nov 27, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You miss type a lot but only get it corrected when you are called on it! Interesting!
so i have no time nor patience for ignorance like yours and your posts on here... you know absolutly nothing...what i said earlier about the taxes is that our system is ran on marginal tax rates.... and for people making up to 250,000 dollars a year will continue to be taxed at the same rate... that's iff republicans in the house vote on it... if not who cares i'd rather see tax rates go back to the clinton years.. we actually had growth under him and have had no growth under bush and minimal growth under obama and the only thing holding back the obama administration are these taxes... and republicans... who would rather talk about bengahzi, repealing obamacare, take away womens rights, make it harder to vote, and make it harder for people to migrate to this country... they are not concerened about the real issues at hand and that is jobs... there is a jobs bill sitting in the house already passed by the senate in a bipartisan agreement.. but house republicans would rather do anything but vote on it... and i was over exagerating the percentage.. which i corrected .. unlike all the lies and gerrymandering tossed out on issues like i stated above in which republicans would rather try and show how bad obama is doing, which he is not, so they can gain some political credibility which they lost and if they don't change their ways will continue to lose... republicans are just mad and i think a little enveious that this president has made no credibale mistakes like all the other presidents in his terms as president.. and even more mad that it is a black guy doing great things.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#18677 Nov 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that the 49 million payed no tax, I said they paid no federal income tax. BTW 47 million isn't good either. It should be 7.5 million at most. 47 or 49 million is unsustainable. If you have taxes taken out of income and are then reimbursed for every penny you paid in then, in the end, you paid nothing. You can word it any way you want but the net gain to the government is $0. Please show me where the 1.4 trillion figure is. I was wrong in the $30 billion. The estimates I found are in the $70 billion range but still far short. It comes to 1/20 of what we need each year. Look at my post again. I said businesses (not my business) will make sure their income is below the $250K range. I would never do that. Simplify the tax code and we are not even having this conversation. 10-15% across the board with no deductions and everyone pays whether you have a job or are a life long entitlement recipient. Don't tax seniors above 65 at all. They have paid enough.
How do you figure Seniors above 65 paid enough? I know I have paid more than many Seniors. Tax everybody and be fair about it!
dont know nothin

Yakima, WA

#18678 Nov 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
no you are right you said 49 percent instead of 47 percent.. in all reality around 150 million people.... not even close to the 47 or 49 million... percents and numbers must have gotten mixed up and i will not hold you liable for that because i know where you are comming from...i agree with all the tax exemptions for the lower and middle income tax brackets... maybe you should check those out because you may fall into some of those tax breaks... the tax code is simple it's just most people just do not take the time to understand how our marginal tax rates work in this country ... http://taxes.about.com/od/Federal-Income-Taxe... ... this post should clarrify things... and actually instead of 1.4 trillion it's more like 4 trillion over 10 years.. and his tax plan and these numbers do not come strictly from taxing the rich... and can be found online i posted the marginal tax rates you can look up the tax numbers on your own .. i beleive in you... and it does not matter like i said about what businesses do .. because ... our US tax code is ran on marginal tax rates so ... like i said.. businesses making up to 250,000 dollars wil be taxed at the same rate as today.. only if house republicans sign the bill that has probably already collected dust on there desks...and it is currently up to republicans and democrats in the house and senate to determine what the tax rates will be for people making over 250,000.. if they do not act the tax cuts will expire and we will just go back to the same tax rates that were enacted when clinton was in office... so with that being said... it would be alot easier if republicans would just sign the bill on incomes 250,000 dollars or less so at least lower incomes of that amount will not have to worry about taxes going up ... and seniors above 65 do not pay any income taxes... when's the last time your grandma filed her taxes?... but property tax for seniors i believe should be repreved for the remainder of their life but ... that is only up to the states that have property tax not up to the federal government.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr bird man 9,874
Major John Randal 6 hr Peter 2
Looking for Ducati Riders! 10 hr Ted 1
Tommy Brown (Oct '13) Aug 27 Oreogrl 6
Andy Shock getting sued Aug 27 Why Not 25
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Aug 25 Curmudgeon 3,838
Blacks rioting in MO Aug 25 Lady Blue 15
•••
•••
•••

Conway Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000