i hope not

Ash Flat, AR

#21 Mar 21, 2010
i hope that salem never gets a shop that does tattoo's or piercings. one or two tattoos is alright i guess if they are hidden and having ears pierced or belly would be ok. but with a shop like that closer to home more people would be walking around covered with ink and holes all over their face. this is a country town if someone wants to look like shit then they need to leave and move to a city with the other idiots that are destroying their bodys. i cant begin to explain how bad it looks. also as a employer i wouldnt even consider giving a person like that a job unless they would wear pants and long sleeves everyday and if that didnt cover it they would be shit out of luck because its bad for business. sure the younger generation excepts it but the elderly hate it. i could go on for days about how terrible these things are and why i pray that salem never has to see a shop like that come in and destroy this small town.
abc123

Cherokee Village, AR

#23 Feb 11, 2012
I think they should do it.
Guest12345

United States

#24 Feb 15, 2012
guest62 wrote:
if you ask any true military person the only people that should have their ear pierced is someone that actually survived a ship wreck now on the religous point there is an verse in the bible Deutoneromy that says not to paint or pierce your body and like a wise man told me once before for all you atheist all of you dont believe in God but when it comes down to it none of you want to
go to hell you all have a belief whether you claim it or not and for those of you that consider yourself the christian maybe you should rethink that you are supposed to try to at least live in the right way as far as a tatoo parlor i personally hope it doesnt make it for mankinds sake dont further yourself
You don't know your Bible so don't quote it. Maybe Leviticus? You think? But even then you are taking it out of context.
old hippie

Lees Summit, MO

#25 Feb 15, 2012
Im 58 years young and have 6 tats and getting another this friday, both ears are pierced, wear a braid down the middle of my back and ride a shovelhead chopper.A patch on my vest says these are my church clothes.You goody2shoes that are putting down tattoo shops have never been in one in you entire boring life,so until you know what you are talking about you need to shut your pie hole.This is still the land of the free and i live life my way, end of story.Life's short so break some rules and live a little.Can ya dig it ????
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#26 Mar 18, 2012
The proof of those with tats and piercings is to just take the time to look around at them. The majority are losers and have no future what so ever.
omgee

United States

#27 Mar 20, 2012
AnonymousVet wrote:
Rumor has it, that sometime in the near future; approximately 2-3 years, a Tattoo Studio, and Piercing Shop will start a new business in Salem. Due to the growing amount of folks with tattoos and piercings, Salem would be an ideal location for such a place, because it's alot closer than Mt. Home or West Plains. But due to the area, there is bound to be those who would oppose such a business. So where do you stand? Should there be a local tattoo parlor? If not, Why? If so, why? And how do you feel about tattoo's and piercings in general?
Of course they should be allowed to open one. It is a legitimate business. Who cares about the people who don't support one? They can just choose not to be patrons of the establishment. I think all these piercings are ridiculous, but I believe if that is what someone chooses to do with their bodies (within legal guidelines) they should be able to do so.
omgee

United States

#28 Mar 20, 2012
Skeezer wrote:
There will be no need to open that shit hole up in salem, there is already some dude up at the meadows doin the same thing . There is no need for 2 of them in salem.
Some dude giving shady tattoos at best out of his government dwelling? LOL. I'll pass, thanks.
omgee

United States

#29 Mar 20, 2012
i hope not wrote:
i hope that salem never gets a shop that does tattoo's or piercings. one or two tattoos is alright i guess if they are hidden and having ears pierced or belly would be ok. but with a shop like that closer to home more people would be walking around covered with ink and holes all over their face. this is a country town if someone wants to look like shit then they need to leave and move to a city with the other idiots that are destroying their bodys. i cant begin to explain how bad it looks. also as a employer i wouldnt even consider giving a person like that a job unless they would wear pants and long sleeves everyday and if that didnt cover it they would be shit out of luck because its bad for business. sure the younger generation excepts it but the elderly hate it. i could go on for days about how terrible these things are and why i pray that salem never has to see a shop like that come in and destroy this small town.
No worries hun. I don't think too many people are in line to work for minimum wage at your stink pit. ;)
omgee

United States

#30 Mar 20, 2012
justme wrote:
Beware of people who "quote" the bible!!! LOL
For they are THE biggest hypocrites and sinners. I am usually to busy laughing AT them then listening TO them.
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#31 Mar 20, 2012
Anyone getting a tattoo needs to have their head examined. Most of those with tats look like they need a good bath.
Brittney

United States

#32 Mar 22, 2012
Tattoos and piercings are a form of art and self expression. You don't like it? Good for you. It's not YOUR GODD*** body to worry about. Awwwww, I probably made bible thumpers mad.:) Also, I have gauges, an industrial bar, and two cartilage piercings in one of my ears, AND I'm going to get more. I WILL get tattoos as well. And by the way, not everyone who participates in body modification are all losers, with no life headed nowhere. I'm about to be 19. I have my first job ever making over 14 and hour in mountain home, and I'm going to go to college and do well with myself. So before you judge, shut the f*** up and get your facts straight. You can't LOOK at someone and figure them out. If you don't like the sh** DON'T GET INVOLVED. Simple as that. There's no need ruining it for people who do love it. Bringing that business to Salem however would be bad. Stupid/ignorant people like some of you would run then out of town. Too bad I'm not a tattoo apprentice or piercer or I would show you. You rude women/men wouldn't last two seconds in my shop saying things like that about people because you don't like it. And as for not letting someone work in your business if they have things like that, sucks for you. Who wants to work with someone who's closed minded and intolerant to people doing and being who they are. Oh, and I know plenty of people with tattoos all over that have really good hygene. So what's your problem?
Cool

Salem, AR

#33 Apr 26, 2012
I have no problem with tattoos!
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#34 Jul 24, 2012
Tats and piercings prove you tend to make poor decisions. No one wants to hire you.
EscapedTheTrap

Brentwood, TN

#36 Nov 14, 2012
Well, I'm a successful, drug-free, clean cut and intelligent individual, and I love my tattoos and piercings. I was also smart enough to leave home and the closed minded people there. I make great decisions, especially quick ones- the military taught me that- and I frequently have clients call me up for work. I don't have a problem with you not having tattoos or piercings, Muffy, so you're a real hypocrite for having issues with mine.
Muffy

Pearland, TX

#38 Nov 14, 2012
Tats and piecings just prove you tend to make poor decisions.
Jeff

Ash Flat, AR

#39 Nov 17, 2012
I love it when men pay all this child support, for the women to go get tatoos and piercing, sure know money don't go for the kids,but of course they milk the system so kids do get food and shelter. Arkansas needs to wisen up, some men make alot better parent. Tatoo's are form of art, looks great if done right, only problem is when u get old they look like shit.
wowjustwow

Dallas, TX

#40 Nov 18, 2012
Jeff wrote:
I love it when men pay all this child support, for the women to go get tatoos and piercing, sure know money don't go for the kids,but of course they milk the system so kids do get food and shelter. Arkansas needs to wisen up, some men make alot better parent. Tatoo's are form of art, looks great if done right, only problem is when u get old they look like shit.
And I just love seeing men with Internet and new ink while not paying child support. I love it even more when the men that have to be forced to pay it spend time on Topix complaining about paying it instead of spending the time with their children.
Jeff

Mountain Home, AR

#41 Nov 18, 2012
wowjustwow wrote:
<quoted text> And I just love seeing men with Internet and new ink while not paying child support. I love it even more when the men that have to be forced to pay it spend time on Topix complaining about paying it instead of spending the time with their children.
Bet you get all the government benifits plus your support, must be guilty of the above yourself. I f women can't work to support there end of the kid and has to live off tax payers, kids need be awarded to the dads you work and be a better provider, not tax payers paying for women to sit home have babies by all different men and get child support, and live better than working class.
wowjustwow

Dallas, TX

#42 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet you get all the government benifits plus your support, must be guilty of the above yourself. I f women can't work to support there end of the kid and has to live off tax payers, kids need be awarded to the dads you work and be a better provider, not tax payers paying for women to sit home have babies by all different men and get child support, and live better than working class.
Did I hit a nerve? lol And you are wrong. My husband and I have been married 19 years. WE support ourselves and our children. We have never seen one dime of aid from the government or anyone else. We both work opposite shifts so in addition to finacially supporting our family, we have raised them ourselves. They were never babysat or put in daycare. I comnented because I am sick of hearing about men who knock women up and then have the gull to bitch. Keep your junk in your pants if you are not ready to be a PARENT.
wowjustwow

Dallas, TX

#43 Nov 19, 2012
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And for the record, my husband and I, as well as people like us, are tired of supporting your 'babies mamas' and your offspring. You knock women up that you know will not support their children then have the nerve to complain. Try a condom sometime. Seriously. Where do you get off?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 53 min Guest 9010 30,619
charter schools 2 hr ckw 11
Is Cursive Making a Comeback in AR Schools? 6 hr Ileen Dover 42
FCSO escape 11 hr Sour Pickle 4
1960s 23 hr Bob 1
Faulkner County SWAT (Nov '13) Feb 24 White Harrison 41
Punishers vs Hells Angels Feb 24 Guvnor1Percenter 3
Conway Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web